Matheus Pereira

Chat about anything football related here!
palerider

Re: Matheus Pereira

Post by palerider »

Brookbonds73 wrote: Tue Aug 03, 2021 1:34 am
JayK wrote: Tue Aug 03, 2021 1:14 am

Don’t worry BB, I don’t expect anything from them except things that will line their pockets mate. Was just that it was said on here about it being a done deal. Knew it was too good to be true. Especially as it wasn’t a loan or peanuts for a transfer fee
Indeed
It's quite something though Jay that fans out there actually still believe these cunts are going to suddenly have an epiphany and do all manner of things to improve our club. I see it most days, it's fucking hilarious.
Christ, if it were a boxing match, half of them would be in a coma by now. I'd expect it from kids who know fuck all but these are blokes that have supported the club for donkeys.
I really do worry for them.
I may have to take them under my wing, and lead them in to the finer arts, methinks 8-)
Arsenal and the victims in the frame for him now as well as Leicester. You can see where this is going. But the vermin shyster filth that own us will say they tried no doubt. As for the fans who think they've done a good job, long covid's a fucker.

Al Hilal, the Saudi club, initially offered 5m for him. Which West Brom regarded as an insult and rightly so. But is asking for him on loan with an option to buy, which is what our cunts have done not as much of an insult ?

With the bugster regarding Benny with extreme suspicion I hope Yarmalenko's prepared to put a shift in.

JayK

Post by JayK »

Brookbonds73 wrote: Tue Aug 03, 2021 1:34 am
JayK wrote: Tue Aug 03, 2021 1:14 am

Don’t worry BB, I don’t expect anything from them except things that will line their pockets mate. Was just that it was said on here about it being a done deal. Knew it was too good to be true. Especially as it wasn’t a loan or peanuts for a transfer fee
Indeed
It's quite something though Jay that fans out there actually still believe these cunts are going to suddenly have an epiphany and do all manner of things to improve our club. I see it most days, it's fucking hilarious.
Christ, if it were a boxing match, half of them would be in a coma by now. I'd expect it from kids who know fuck all but these are blokes that have supported the club for donkeys.
I really do worry for them.
I may have to take them under my wing, and lead them in to the finer arts, methinks 8-)
I know what ya mean mate. See it everywhere on social media. A few explanations for their naive posts are…..

1. They’re escapees from Broadmoor.
2. They’re on industrial strength bleach cocktails.
3. Their smart devices have been hacked.
4. They’ve been brainwashed.
COYI!!!

Whiskyman

Post by Whiskyman »

JayK wrote: Tue Aug 03, 2021 12:06 am
BlackDiamond wrote: Wed Jul 28, 2021 9:03 am
Let's see if this is confirmed today. All the rumours are linked to a tweet from a source in Saudi Arabia. Not even C&H are pushing this one.
Been nearly a week since we were told deal done. Was obviously bollox like all the other player rumours but 1
Told by who FFS? One of the many ITKs. :lol:

Social media tittle tattle is not fact. FACT. ;)
Why Is There Only One Monopolies Commission. Isn't That A Monopoly?

Newmarket

Post by Newmarket »

Whiskyman wrote: Tue Aug 03, 2021 8:17 am

Been nearly a week since we were told deal done. Was obviously bollox like all the other player rumours but 1

Who ARE these many ITK’s anyway ?

They seem to be extinct .
Bring back Jonathon !

Whiskyman

Post by Whiskyman »

Newmarket wrote: Tue Aug 03, 2021 10:56 am

I wish they were mate. Must admit it does amuse me how so many people think everything they read on social media is gospel.

And talking of which Mr Parreira has apparently posted that he has received a life changing offer from a club which I suspect is the Saudi outfit he has been linked with. So if that’s the case we won’t be seeing him at the LS any time soon.
Why Is There Only One Monopolies Commission. Isn't That A Monopoly?

palerider

Post by palerider »

Whiskyman wrote: Tue Aug 03, 2021 11:15 am
Newmarket wrote: Tue Aug 03, 2021 10:56 am

I wish they were mate. Must admit it does amuse me how so many people think everything they read on social media is gospel.

And talking of which Mr Parreira has apparently posted that he has received a life changing offer from a club which I suspect is the Saudi outfit he has been linked with. So if that’s the case we won’t be seeing him at the LS any time soon.
It probably is but 250k a week for the player himself won't benefit West Brom, so I imagine he won't be going there.

And we will see him at the LS this coming season. Twice maybe if we get drawn against his new team in the cup.

hd1

Post by hd1 »

Whiskyman wrote: Tue Aug 03, 2021 11:15 am I wish they were mate. Must admit it does amuse me how so many people think everything they read on social media is gospel.

All part of the "I want away" story, with WBA playing hardball

JayK

Post by JayK »

You tell me. It’s in this very thread
COYI!!!

OZHAMMER

Post by OZHAMMER »

JayK wrote: Tue Aug 03, 2021 2:13 pm

You tell me. It’s in this very thread
:lol:

Towie

Post by Towie »

hd1 wrote: Tue Jul 27, 2021 10:31 pm Deal done apparently

A good signing but no doubt there will be those who say he is no Sancho but at a third of the price I reckon its a good deal
Here is the culprit!

Sorry HD1, couldn’t resist. ;)
It’s not what you do it is the way that you do it.