Matheus Pereira

Chat about anything football related here!
Brookbonds73

Re: Matheus Pereira

Post by Brookbonds73 »

palerider wrote: Thu Aug 05, 2021 8:20 am
JayK wrote: Thu Aug 05, 2021 8:14 am

Another player just chasing the £££’s. Not that coming to us would show ambition.

I’m sure it would be tough to live off that little sum of money each week
It would be tough. I'd have to tighten my belt a bit. I'd manage but one of the Lamborghinis would have to go.
A hard decision my friend.
By the time you take out 10k a week on electricity for the special implements, 20k on water for the mote, 20k on gas and burials and 10k on toys and outfits, it doesn't leave much, right enough.
Perhaps you can do what I did and sell the wife, or better still put her to some good use. There's a shortage of bricklayers you know.
Better still get some more illegals in, they'll be on the Ponce in no time, so just up the rent.
My loft's positively bursting with the cunts, but needs must, I'm afraid.
Things to ponder, Mon Ami.
Love a cup of Rosey I do.

h69

Post by h69 »

JayK wrote: Wed Aug 04, 2021 4:51 pm
Newmarket wrote: Wed Aug 04, 2021 4:48 pm

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Who got out the wrong side of the Thames Estuary this morning then ?

You’ve been on that WhatsApp group again haven’t you :twisted: :D
Ha ha, not been in that group for a while now mate.

I just had enough of the prick looking down from his ivory tower
It's a plastic tower I think Jay 🤔

JayK

Post by JayK »

h69 wrote: Thu Aug 05, 2021 8:35 pm
JayK wrote: Wed Aug 04, 2021 4:51 pm

Ha ha, not been in that group for a while now mate.

I just had enough of the prick looking down from his ivory tower
It's a plastic tower I think Jay 🤔
:lol:
COYI!!!

palerider

Post by palerider »

Brookbonds73 wrote: Thu Aug 05, 2021 1:05 pm
palerider wrote: Thu Aug 05, 2021 8:20 am
It would be tough. I'd have to tighten my belt a bit. I'd manage but one of the Lamborghinis would have to go.
By the time you take out 10k a week on electricity for the special implements, 20k on water for the mote, 20k on gas and burials and 10k on toys and outfits, it doesn't leave much, right enough.
Perhaps you can do what I did and sell the wife, or better still put her to some good use. There's a shortage of bricklayers you know.
Better still get some more illegals in, they'll be on the Ponce in no time, so just up the rent.
Tough times my learned friend. One does what one can to keep the wolf from the door.

But all is not doom and gloom. Open a farm shop. It's worked for Clarkson, he's raking it in and it's doing the same for me too.

Phone up the Home Office and say you'll take ten of the cunts a week. No-one will check, they'll assume you actually have a farm and are putting the fuckers to work at fruit picking or some shit. They'll be glad to get them out of the 4 star hotels.

One man's refugee is another man's pie filling.

JayK

Post by JayK »

palerider wrote: Sat Aug 07, 2021 12:52 pm
Brookbonds73 wrote: Thu Aug 05, 2021 1:05 pm

Tough times my learned friend. One does what one can to keep the wolf from the door.

But all is not doom and gloom. Open a farm shop. It's worked for Clarkson, he's raking it in and it's doing the same for me too.

Phone up the Home Office and say you'll take ten of the cunts a week. No-one will check, they'll assume you actually have a farm and are putting the fuckers to work at fruit picking or some shit. They'll be glad to get them out of the 4 star hotels.

One man's refugee is another man's pie filling.
:lol: :lol: :lol: Pie filling
COYI!!!