Takeover bid

Chat about anything football related here!
palerider

Takeover bid

Post by palerider »

So the consortium fronted by former QPR CE Philip Beard was in excess of 400m.

Whatever the legitimacy of the bid, whatever proof or not of funds, whether or not it was football or property people willing to get involved, the fact remains that there's a 20% windfall tax on anything above 300m on any sale before March 2023.

So at least 20 million quid that Statler and Waldorf would wave goodbye.

That's a lot of colostomy bags.

JayK

Re: Takeover bid

Post by JayK »

Sullicunt said selling to a consortium wasn’t in the best interests of the club. Sometimes he actually makes me laugh coz he believes the shit that comes out his mouth :lol:

That’s not to say I would completely disagree with that statement coz honestly I wouldn’t know. What I’m sure of though is that if selling to a consortium was in the best interests of himself, he would take it with both hands and fuck the club
COYI!!!

hd1

Post by hd1 »

The laughable thing is some fans will be thinking we should continue to be talking to the consortium headed by the genius Philip Beard.

Probably because of the great job he did for Fernández at QPR

andyginbrasil

Post by andyginbrasil »

:lol: :lol: :lol:

That didn't take long

Castiron

Post by Castiron »

Oh the irony of the little cunt calling someone else's offer derisory :roll:
You fucking horrible greedy little bastard, just fuck off and take the other pair of cunts with you.
https://www.bbc.com/sport/football/57913447

Whiskyman

Post by Whiskyman »

In the wonderful wacky world of wonga, which I used to work in , take it from me there is no such thing as an "informal offer". For anyone who has a half decent memory when was the first time you heard of Roman Abramovich ? Probably the day it was announced he had bought Chelsea. No fucking around, deal done. Same as the Manchester City takeover from the Thai bloke with a name I won't attempt to spell. No regular news stories about offers being turned down or being put on the back burner (Newcastle anyone ?) , just ink drying on the contract.

Even when the Icelandics bought us it was all done pretty quickly. "Informal offer" my fucking arse. :lol: :lol: :lol:
Why Is There Only One Monopolies Commission. Isn't That A Monopoly?

Dwayne Pipes

Post by Dwayne Pipes »

JayK wrote: Wed Jul 21, 2021 4:32 pm Sullicunt said selling to a consortium wasn’t in the best interests of the club. Sometimes he actually makes me laugh coz he believes the shit that comes out his mouth :lol:

That’s not to say I would completely disagree with that statement coz honestly I wouldn’t know. What I’m sure of though is that if selling to a consortium was in the best interests of himself, he would take it with both hands and fuck the club
And since when have the two cunts had the best interests of the club at heart ?
Pair of vermin slags.

Dwayne Pipes

Post by Dwayne Pipes »

Many bidders lack experience of running a football club
Straight from the fucking Dwarfs mouth :lol: :lol:
“They wanted more of a property deal “
Bit like Upton Park then?
Deluded cunt.

JayK

Post by JayK »

Dwayne Pipes wrote: Wed Jul 21, 2021 5:45 pm
JayK wrote: Wed Jul 21, 2021 4:32 pm Sullicunt said selling to a consortium wasn’t in the best interests of the club. Sometimes he actually makes me laugh coz he believes the shit that comes out his mouth :lol:

And since when have the two cunts had the best interests of the club at heart ?
Pair of vermin slags.
My point exactly
COYI!!!

Brookbonds73

Post by Brookbonds73 »

Dirty pair of stinking shyster cunts.
Calling it a derisory offer!
Probably how most clubs feel when that shitbag offers them well below the asking price for a player.
Love a cup of Rosey I do.