Reading Friendly

Chat about anything football related here!
JayK

Re: Reading Friendly

Post by JayK »

andyginbrasil wrote: Fri Jul 23, 2021 2:08 pm Ah yes..... deforestation, what a god send, without it driving, as you correctly stated, the Brazilian farting monkey out, I would of passed many a lonely night without the thrill of the hairy backed females looking for nights of debauchery with an aging philanthropist.... something they would never had the chance of if kept in that woodland in Amazonia....,and long may it continue......

As for Tammy Abraham.....

For me Father Abraham would be a better bet
:lol: You’re as bad as the other 2, ya filthy swine :lol:
COYI!!!

Brookbonds73

Post by Brookbonds73 »

andyginbrasil wrote: Fri Jul 23, 2021 3:09 pm
Brookbonds73 wrote: Fri Jul 23, 2021 3:04 pm

And no doubt with balsamic in charge, the Amazon will resemble Middlesbrough within five years.
Nice to see you're keeping up the faith with the hairy females, I've spent many an hour hanging out the back of a yeti type wench and chucked muck till the conkers are fully unloaded.
Power to you my good fellow.
Thank you my friend......on a a very private and personal subject do you have any advice on curing Monkey Pox......asking for a friend.... :oops:
I had a bit of an episode one time involving a wild macaque and found rust remover doused on the affected area to be quite the cure. If there's any left over, mixing it with a single malt acts as a refreshing apperative.
Love a cup of Rosey I do.

andyginbrasil

Post by andyginbrasil »

JayK wrote: Fri Jul 23, 2021 4:24 pm
andyginbrasil wrote: Fri Jul 23, 2021 2:08 pm Ah yes..... deforestation, what a god send, without it driving, as you correctly stated, the Brazilian farting monkey out, I would of passed many a lonely night without the thrill of the hairy backed females looking for nights of debauchery with an aging philanthropist.... something they would never had the chance of if kept in that woodland in Amazonia....,and long may it continue......

As for Tammy Abraham.....

For me Father Abraham would be a better bet
They've taught me everything I know....

JayK

Post by JayK »

andyginbrasil wrote: Fri Jul 23, 2021 4:29 pm
JayK wrote: Fri Jul 23, 2021 4:24 pm

They've taught me everything I know....
God be with you :lol: