PAI Capital

Chat about anything football related here!
terrya1965

Re: PAI Capital

Post by terrya1965 »

Newmarket wrote: Thu Jul 29, 2021 10:08 pm
terrya1965 wrote: Thu Jul 29, 2021 7:00 pm First time,I am going to have my say.

I am not comfortable of the prospect of these new proprietors taking over.The more I read into them,the more I am uneasy with it.

I would say,better than the devil you know.

Never thought I'd be saying that tbh.
Nothing . And I mean NOTHING could be as bad as those two faced lying thieving shyster Cunts that are in charge right now .
Sullivan won’t give a cunt who he sells to as long as the money’s right .
And I don’t care who either….as long as they’re honest and up front .

And in the words of a certain Wishbone Ash , there’s the rub.
Like most of us,I am not a massive fan of them,but from the evidence I have heard,(not just social media either),they wouldn't be a good idea.They have very little money and no proper plan either.

Newmarket

Post by Newmarket »

terrya1965 wrote: Thu Jul 29, 2021 10:20 pm

Nothing . And I mean NOTHING could be as bad as those two faced lying thieving shyster Cunts that are in charge right now .

Like most of us,I am not a massive fan of them,but from the evidence I have heard,(not just social media either),they wouldn't be a good idea.They have very little money and no proper plan either.
Well I shall be keeping my powder dry until we all know a bit more . That is pure common sense.

But the phrase “better the devil you know “ shall from now on be banished from this forum along with the infamous “be careful what you wish for “ and “lol”.

God this San Miguel is good stuff , I can see why the Gonzo sits on tube trains with his Penis on full show .
Bring back Jonathon !

JayK

Post by JayK »

Newmarket wrote: Thu Jul 29, 2021 10:27 pm

Well I shall be keeping my powder dry until we all know a bit more . That is pure common sense.

But the phrase “better the devil you know “ shall from now on be banished from this forum along with the infamous “be careful what you wish for “ and “lol”.

God this San Miguel is good stuff , I can see why the Gonzo sits on tube trains with his Penis on full show .
Lol. I mean :lol: :lol: :lol:
COYI!!!

palerider

Post by palerider »

Who, Wishbone Ash ?

thomasswe

Post by thomasswe »

Newmarket wrote: Thu Jul 29, 2021 10:27 pm

Were doing alright with and/or despite our current owners, this consortium has way too many questionmarks around them, especially when it comes to money for me to feel confident we would be better off with them as owners. I'd be more worried actually

Towie

Post by Towie »

Maybe it is best to wait and see what their plans are for the club, and how they are financing.

Until then I won’t make any judgements on them.

What I do know is that with them duckers & divers in charge, we will never compete at the top table.
It’s not what you do it is the way that you do it.

BillyDWhizz

Post by BillyDWhizz »

What's to stop PAI approaching the LLDC to buy the stadium outright? That'd certainly put a spin on things if they were to go from bidders to landlords. 1st thing I'd do is to whack the rent up to £100m a year and then stick a bid in. See if the shysters reject that fucker! :lol:
Who the fuck is General Failure and why is he reading my harddisk?

Brookbonds73

Post by Brookbonds73 »

BillyDWhizz wrote: Mon Aug 02, 2021 5:32 pm What's to stop PAI approaching the LLDC to buy the stadium outright? That'd certainly put a spin on things if they were to go from bidders to landlords. 1st thing I'd do is to whack the rent up to £100m a year and then stick a bid in. See if the shysters reject that fucker! :lol:
Imagine Stumpy's face if that happens. :lol:
Love a cup of Rosey I do.

JayK

Post by JayK »

Brookbonds73 wrote: Mon Aug 02, 2021 5:56 pm
BillyDWhizz wrote: Mon Aug 02, 2021 5:32 pm What's to stop PAI approaching the LLDC to buy the stadium outright? That'd certainly put a spin on things if they were to go from bidders to landlords. 1st thing I'd do is to whack the rent up to £100m a year and then stick a bid in. See if the shysters reject that fucker! :lol:
Imagine Stumpy's face if that happens. :lol:
That would be a photo worth keeping for the dartboard for sure
COYI!!!

Whiskyman

Post by Whiskyman »

Good question but I am guessing that there are probably various clauses in our rental agreement which would fix the rent at the figure agreed when the deal was signed.
Why Is There Only One Monopolies Commission. Isn't That A Monopoly?