Raphael Varane..Rolls Royce of Defending..

Chat about anything football related here!
terrya1965

Raphael Varane..Rolls Royce of Defending..

Post by terrya1965 »

According to the BBC.

The person that runs the website must be a United fan(and a c*nt)

Apparently,his now going to take United to the title now.The best in the world according to some punters and an absolute bargain..

On FIFA 21,he dosen't beat Kyle Walker on any of the features. :shock:

We will have to wait and see.

Brookbonds73

Re: Raphael Varane..Rolls Royce of Defending..

Post by Brookbonds73 »

terrya1965 wrote: Wed Jul 28, 2021 11:38 pm According to the BBC.

The person that runs the website must be a United fan(and a c*nt)

Apparently,his now going to take United to the title now.The best in the world according to some punters and an absolute bargain..

On FIFA 21,he dosen't beat Kyle Walker on any of the features. :shock:

We will have to wait and see.
He's no Phil Jones :?
Love a cup of Rosey I do.

garnett

Post by garnett »

Playing next to Maguire, the big Red Bus of defending.

Post by 9898 »

Varane is rubbish.
Will be one of the worst signings this window.
"Mum. I've wet the bed again."

Ibbyham

Post by Ibbyham »

9898 wrote: Thu Jul 29, 2021 7:45 am Varane is rubbish.
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Well said, Sir. :lol:
"I am always correct", but "if I am wrong", please refer to the first phrase.

terrya1965

Post by terrya1965 »

His far from rubbish,but the way United and punters are raving,his the best defender in World Football and nothing is going to stop them now,"We gonna win the League" etc.

I could be eating my words at the end of the season,when his PFA Player of the Year and Man U win the PL or CL.

We will see.

Ibbyham

Post by Ibbyham »

terrya1965 wrote: Thu Jul 29, 2021 11:40 am
His far from rubbish,but the way United and punters are raving,his the best defender in World Football and nothing is going to stop them now,"We gonna win the League" etc.

I could be eating my words at the end of the season,when his PFA Player of the Year and Man U win the PL or CL.

We will see.
Premier league is slightly more harder as there are more biggers teams than in Spain as I only see about 6 big clubs in Spain while around 10 to 12 in our Premier League with Wolves, Newcastle, Leeds, Aston Villa, us and even Burnley or Brighton not far off from being a big club.

eskimo joe

Post by eskimo joe »

Ibbyham wrote: Thu Jul 29, 2021 11:51 am

We will see.
Premier league is slightly more harder as there are more biggers teams than in Spain as I only see about 6 big clubs in Spain while around 10 to 12 in our Premier League with Wolves, Newcastle, Leeds, Aston Villa, us and even Burnley or Brighton not far off from being a big club.
The only thing that will make us look like a big club, is the inflated price tag Sullivans put on us.
whufc_crest whufc_crest whufc_crest

Whiskyman

Post by Whiskyman »

We will see.
Why do you think the likes of Newcastle Leeds and Wolves are big clubs.? Don’t think any of them have won anything for many years. And it’s nearly 40 years since Villa won the European cup as it was then.
Why Is There Only One Monopolies Commission. Isn't That A Monopoly?

Ibbyham

Post by Ibbyham »

Whiskyman wrote: Thu Jul 29, 2021 8:43 pm

Why do you think the likes of Newcastle Leeds and Wolves are big clubs.? Don’t think any of them have won anything for many years. And it’s nearly 40 years since Villa won the European cup as it was then.
They are still bigger than Levante, Eibar for examples but if Newcastle got a new owners, they will be a force like Leicester. Hope Ashley stay, the better for us.