Antonio - He's Gone

Chat about anything football related here!
Newmarket

Re: Antonio - He's Gone

Post by Newmarket »

garnett wrote: Tue Aug 03, 2021 11:52 am I don't think the bloke's fishing at all, Antonio is an injury waiting to happen, but clearly our manager thought a loan goalkeeper was our priority.
Anyway let's carry on with our clearout and see what happens.
Oh I agree totally but that’s not really what the opening post is suggesting is it ?

He’s already put out his bed of Boilies on last seasons Soucek thread .
This time he’s gone for the big ‘un .
Bring back Jonathon !

garnett

Post by garnett »

Newmarket wrote: Tue Aug 03, 2021 12:10 pm
garnett wrote: Tue Aug 03, 2021 11:52 am I don't think the bloke's fishing at all, Antonio is an injury waiting to happen, but clearly our manager thought a loan goalkeeper was our priority.
Oh I agree totally but that’s not really what the opening post is suggesting is it ?

Yeah I know, just wanted to put my 2 penneth in, don't believe people still spit their dummies out at the guy, he is clearly having a wail of a time.

Newmarket

Post by Newmarket »

garnett wrote: Tue Aug 03, 2021 12:17 pm
Newmarket wrote: Tue Aug 03, 2021 12:10 pm

Yeah I know, just wanted to put my 2 penneth in, don't believe people still spit their dummies out at the guy, he is clearly having a wail of a time.
Absolutely. And who can blame him .

Personally I get the popcorn out :lol:
Bring back Jonathon !

Post by 9898 »

So, all these posts and not one of you has addressed the issues with Antonio.

Antonio has been negligent in how he has treated West Ham.
Sullivan has given him a very good contract for a player of his ability yet Antonio has been totally self indulgent.
He wants to walk about with shorts 3 sizes to small so he can show off his large leg muscles. A responsible footballer would not be concerned with impressing the bruvvas and realised that over sized hamstrings are incredibly bad for footballers. The actions they take within a game always damage over sized hamstrings. Did Antonio think about the team and club and change his physique to benefit the club? No. He carried on trying to impress causing him to have numerous hamstring issues affecting his output for the club. Selfish.
His physique needs looking after as it is all wrong for football. What does he do? Boast about how he does not warm down, doesn't eat correctly or look after himself. Selfish.

The results.
Players like him fall off the cliff instantly. Overnight. It's just happened to him.
I watched a bit of a pre season game and he's gone. Now he is a lumbering, lump who can't control a ball, instead of a fast lump who can't control the ball.
Playing in a not real season and doing ok against teams playing not real football has finished him.

Wait and see. He will be awful this season.

Who else is to blame? Moyes.
"Mum. I've wet the bed again."

BlackDiamond

Post by BlackDiamond »

9898 wrote: Tue Aug 03, 2021 1:04 pm So, all these posts and not one of you has addressed the issues with Antonio.

Antonio has been negligent in how he has treated West Ham.
Sullivan has given him a very good contract for a player of his ability yet Antonio has been totally self indulgent.
He wants to walk about with shorts 3 sizes to small so he can show off his large leg muscles. A responsible footballer would not be concerned with impressing the bruvvas and realised that over sized hamstrings are incredibly bad for footballers. The actions they take within a game always damage over sized hamstrings. Did Antonio think about the team and club and change his physique to benefit the club? No. He carried on trying to impress causing him to have numerous hamstring issues affecting his output for the club. Selfish.
His physique needs looking after as it is all wrong for football. What does he do? Boast about how he does not warm down, doesn't eat correctly or look after himself. Selfish.

The results.
Players like him fall off the cliff instantly. Overnight. It's just happened to him.
I watched a bit of a pre season game and he's gone. Now he is a lumbering, lump who can't control a ball, instead of a fast lump who can't control the ball.
Playing in a not real season and doing ok against teams playing not real football has finished him.

Your right there. Absolut as they say in Sweden. I've always thought Antonio is a thigh old fox...

Pennywise

Post by Pennywise »

jameskel wrote: Sun Aug 01, 2021 11:08 pm Fucking hell stamford. :D

Are you related to Ironworks?
Are you still fucking here??

Flairon

Post by Flairon »

O c'mon, claiming that MA will not score more than 5 goals this season was clearly a poorly veiled attempt to get a rise out of someone.
Flairon

eskimo joe

Post by eskimo joe »

wonder where he carves his nothes for the bites he gets. hes probably used up the space on the bottom bunk and had to move to the top.
whufc_crest whufc_crest whufc_crest

JayK

Post by JayK »

2 - appearances
2 - assists
3 - goals

And counting

These sort of posts with guarantees for number of goals and stuff crack me up :lol:
COYI!!!

h69

Post by h69 »

9898 wrote: Tue Aug 03, 2021 1:04 pm So, all these posts and not one of you has addressed the issues with Antonio.

Must have been a small cliff.....