Big Jesse

Chat about anything football related here!
tassiehammer

Re: Big Jesse

Post by tassiehammer »

JayK wrote: Mon Nov 15, 2021 12:09 pm
Clayton wrote: Mon Nov 15, 2021 9:16 am

He will be 29 if we got him so we are not looking to the future here I take it just a quick fix and probably on high wages . Would make more sense to look to the future someone who will be with the club as long as Declan , that man would be Fulham's Fabio Carvalho only 19 and showing all the signs potentially of being a great playmaking shadow striker in the ten ro :D le .
Absolutely agree he would only be short term. What he has in his favour is he knows the players and has gelled with them so would hit the ground running, unlike Vlasic and Benny before him.

So it depends if Moyes wants short term immediate impact or long term slow impact. I will leave it up to him as he knows a teeny bit more than me :lol:
On the subject ofthe Moyesiah knowing more than you. My brother wrote him a letter before the Liverpool game telling him how to stop Salah. I told him that along with Moyes there is millions of quids worth of managers who might know teeny bit more than him. He never got a reply and watching the game Moyes never listened to him either. :D :D
Just like my dreams they fade and die.
But on the positive side..............

JayK

Post by JayK »

tassiehammer wrote: Wed Nov 17, 2021 8:50 pm
JayK wrote: Mon Nov 15, 2021 12:09 pm

Absolutely agree he would only be short term. What he has in his favour is he knows the players and has gelled with them so would hit the ground running, unlike Vlasic and Benny before him.

So it depends if Moyes wants short term immediate impact or long term slow impact. I will leave it up to him as he knows a teeny bit more than me :lol:
On the subject ofthe Moyesiah knowing more than you. My brother wrote him a letter before the Liverpool game telling him how to stop Salah. I told him that along with Moyes there is millions of quids worth of managers who might know teeny bit more than him. He never got a reply and watching the game Moyes never listened to him either. :D :D
:lol: :lol: :lol: Nice try though :lol:

What did he suggest?
COYI!!!

tassiehammer

Post by tassiehammer »

JayK wrote: Wed Nov 17, 2021 9:08 pm
tassiehammer wrote: Wed Nov 17, 2021 8:50 pm

What did he suggest?
Switching full backs and putting a right footer on him as a natural right footed player would stop him cutting in on his left which Salah does. I think Moyes tactics of just scoring more goals than them worked perfectly. :D

JayK

Post by JayK »

tassiehammer wrote: Wed Nov 17, 2021 9:49 pm
JayK wrote: Wed Nov 17, 2021 9:08 pm

What did he suggest?
Switching full backs and putting a right footer on him as a natural right footed player would stop him cutting in on his left which Salah does. I think Moyes tactics of just scoring more goals than them worked perfectly. :D
Fair shout. I imagined something funnier was gonna come though, like, just take the cunt out. But you’re right, and I like the scoring more goals plan :lol:
COYI!!!

JayK

Post by JayK »

Think this is gathering quite a lot of momentum since it’s been reported he turned down a new contract and posted a pic of himself wearing the claret and blue.

Whether you want him or not, I expect it to happen, and before Benny disappears for a month.
COYI!!!

garnett

Post by garnett »

Unfortunately it is, could potentially undo all the good work, let's get thing's quite clear, a move to us is all about him putting himself in the shop window again, someone will have to be dropped so our manager can accommodate him, and please don't quote his goals and assists stat to me, the only stat that mattered was his last 6 game for us, when we needed him to perform and he didn't, England squad place firmly in his pocket.

Whiskyman

Post by Whiskyman »

garnett wrote: Sat Nov 20, 2021 2:09 pm Unfortunately it is, could potentially undo all the good work, let's get thing's quite clear, a move to us is all about him putting himself in the shop window again, someone will have to be dropped so our manager can accommodate him, and please don't quote his goals and assists stat to me, the only stat that mattered was his last 6 game for us, when we needed him to perform and he didn't, England squad place firmly in his pocket.
I’m guessing the players will have an opinion of whether Lingard is a good team player or not and if Moyes Can get a tune out of him he would add quality to the squad. Is an on form Lingard better than an on form Benrahma ? Imo without a doubt. Obviously the key is the “on form” bit. Plus of course whether Lingard arrives or not Benrahma will miss a substantial chunk of the season when he goes off to the African Nations cup.
Why Is There Only One Monopolies Commission. Isn't That A Monopoly?

tassiehammer

Post by tassiehammer »

Jesse L got a new boss coming. One who will play him or one who will want rid?

palerider

Post by palerider »

tassiehammer wrote: Sun Nov 21, 2021 5:21 am Jesse L got a new boss coming. One who will play him or one who will want rid?
I reckon he'll leave and I've changed my mind. We need him. We've been sold a pup with Vlasic. Moyes hasn't made too many errors in his transfer dealings but he has with this bloke.

Moyes out.

We also need another CB and it seems that with the extra Czech dosh we're upping the bid for Bayo....Baaaaayo. Daylight come and I want go home in January.

h69

Post by h69 »

palerider wrote: Sun Nov 21, 2021 7:52 am
tassiehammer wrote: Sun Nov 21, 2021 5:21 am Jesse L got a new boss coming. One who will play him or one who will want rid?
I reckon he'll leave and I've changed my mind. We need him. We've been sold a pup with Vlasic. Moyes hasn't made too many errors in his transfer dealings but he has with this bloke.

Moyes out.

We also need another CB and it seems that with the extra Czech dosh we're upping the bid for Bayo....Baaaaayo. Daylight come and I want go home in January.
:lol: :lol: :lol: Vlasic will of course come good but will need time like most other players we have signed