Kane - he’s gone.

Chat about anything football related here!
palerider

Re: Kane - he’s gone.

Post by palerider »

ToneLoc wrote: Mon Sep 27, 2021 8:01 am I don’t know how much exactly Spuds were offered for Kane this summer but on this form and considering he’ll be a year older and closer to the end of his contract it’ll be a kings ransom compared to what they’ll be offered next summer.
And what will they have to show for such a huge fiscal loss?
A season of what we saw yesterday from the looks of it.

A massive show of stubborn stupidity from Levy.
Still…… got to laugh eh? 😆
I'm deeply upset by it all tbh. ;)

Spuds were offered 90m plus add ons meaning the full amount was 105m from what I've been told. And it was Pep himself that said no more.

Seems that Pep's a good judge. Brucie, while still obviously a bloody good striker, is now going south and maybe the dwarf can sense a swap deal with Yarmo going to the Bageldrome.

Brookbonds73

Post by Brookbonds73 »

palerider wrote: Mon Sep 27, 2021 8:16 am
ToneLoc wrote: Mon Sep 27, 2021 8:01 am I don’t know how much exactly Spuds were offered for Kane this summer but on this form and considering he’ll be a year older and closer to the end of his contract it’ll be a kings ransom compared to what they’ll be offered next summer.

Spuds were offered 90m plus add ons meaning the full amount was 105m from what I've been told. And it was Pep himself that said no more.

Seems that Pep's a good judge. Brucie, while still obviously a bloody good striker, is now going south and maybe the dwarf can sense a swap deal with Yarmo going to the Bageldrome.

It also seems that deli belly, hoy sin sauce, and van hob nob are a little lost in proceedings as well my learned friend.
Rumour has it that hair dier and lumbago lloris are being tapped up by Dagenham, with possible moves away from shite fart stain in the January transfer window.

Watch this space.
Love a cup of Rosey I do.

palerider

Post by palerider »

Brookbonds73 wrote: Mon Sep 27, 2021 9:38 am

It also seems that deli belly, hoy sin sauce, and van hob nob are a little lost in proceedings as well my learned friend.
Rumour has it that hair dier and lumbago lloris are being tapped up by Dagenham, with possible moves away from shite fart stain in the January transfer window.

Watch this space.
Indeed my learned friend.

At the same time as a massive design flaw is found at the New Bageldrome, costing the vermin an estimated 500 million to turn the stands round so they don't face the pitch.

Desperate times for them.

I've started a crowdfunding page and already three tons of used cat lit has been pledged.

ToneLoc

Post by ToneLoc »

10 million in the summer?
What do you think?
Higher or lower?
Fancy calling your only son "Barnestoneworth"
He's got another name....
Yeah....."United"

Brookbonds73

Post by Brookbonds73 »

ToneLoc wrote: Mon Sep 27, 2021 10:27 am

10 million in the summer?
What do you think?
Higher or lower?

And on the conveyor belt tonight.

Eric dier. Teasmade

Deli Ali. Cuddley drive by toy.

Hugo lloris. Matching deckchairs

Hi chi min. A holiday in Wuhan.

Mini me Kane. In a Man City kit

Van hobnob. A soggy biscuit.
Love a cup of Rosey I do.

Towie

Post by Towie »

Has the chin scored in Premier league this season yet?

Levy should have taken the Citeh money.
It’s not what you do it is the way that you do it.

Towie

Post by Towie »

Kane another shocker for England.

Needs to be dropped double quick.

If only England had gone for Antonio. ;)
It’s not what you do it is the way that you do it.

palerider

Post by palerider »

Towie wrote: Tue Oct 12, 2021 11:25 pm Kane another shocker for England.

Levy must know he's dropped a bollock. Brucie shouldn't even get in the vermin side now let alone England.

Mount ? Why ? What the fuck does he do ?

As for Raheeeeem. He must seriously be letting the holy waistcoat drive the pigskin bus into his Gary to be continually selected.

Southgate's a cunt. He publically stated that players would be picked on form. As for taking off the one player last night who could have produced that bit of magic, it was fucking bewildering. I don't particularly like Grealish but he was our best player by a street last night yet that bearded tosser thought he knew better.

JayK

Post by JayK »

palerider wrote: Wed Oct 13, 2021 6:23 am
Towie wrote: Tue Oct 12, 2021 11:25 pm Kane another shocker for England.

Levy must know he's dropped a bollock. Brucie shouldn't even get in the vermin side now let alone England.

As for Raheeeeem. He must seriously be letting the holy waistcoat drive the pigskin bus into his Gary to be continually selected.

Southgate's a cunt. He publically stated that players would be picked on form. As for taking off the one player last night who could have produced that bit of magic, it was fucking bewildering. I don't particularly like Grealish but he was our best player by a street last night yet that bearded tosser thought he knew better.
And Mount is on the shortlist of 30 for the Ballon d’or :lol:

I didn’t see the game coz I had to be up at 3:15 for work but Southgate obviously has his favourites. And like you say (as I’ve been saying for ages) Southgate said he’d pick on form and not reputation. Lying cunt
COYI!!!

palerider

Post by palerider »

JayK wrote: Wed Oct 13, 2021 6:38 am
palerider wrote: Wed Oct 13, 2021 6:23 am

And Mount is on the shortlist of 30 for the Ballon d’or :lol:

I didn’t see the game coz I had to be up at 3:15 for work but Southgate obviously has his favourites. And like you say (as I’ve been saying for ages) Southgate said he’d pick on form and not reputation. Lying cunt
I watched it because the Repair Shop isn't on on Tuesdays but tonight Jay Blades and the team mend a small toy that has Jamaican roots, a once impressive statue and add some more hair product to a trendy Chelsea poser.