Carbon free vegan football……

Chat about anything football related here!
ToneLoc

Carbon free vegan football……

Post by ToneLoc »

…….. it just WOULD have to begin at Tottenham wouldn’t it? 😆

https://www.spiked-online.com/2021/09/0 ... net-earth/
Fancy calling your only son "Barnestoneworth"
He's got another name....
Yeah....."United"

terrya1965

Re: Carbon free vegan football……

Post by terrya1965 »

ToneLoc wrote: Tue Sep 07, 2021 7:34 pm …….. it just WOULD have to begin at Tottenham wouldn’t it? 😆

They want fans to take their bikes.

RIGHT :?

Well,they'd be getting the train or bus home then.. :lol:

ToneLoc

Post by ToneLoc »

terrya1965 wrote: Tue Sep 07, 2021 9:19 pm
ToneLoc wrote: Tue Sep 07, 2021 7:34 pm …….. it just WOULD have to begin at Tottenham wouldn’t it? 😆

They want fans to take their bikes.

RIGHT :?

Well,they'd be getting the train or bus home then.. :lol:
I think THEY think everyone drives to Premier League games 😆
More evidence of just how far up their own arses these people’s heads are.
Fancy calling your only son "Barnestoneworth"
He's got another name....
Yeah....."United"

terrya1965

Post by terrya1965 »

Call me cynical,but I really think we are being dictated to here.

Why should you not have the choice of eating a meat pie?Think of the many religion's that are not fond of meat that are not COE or Catholic?

I don't like where this country is going?

I will give it 20 years and Big Ben will disappear because it's part of diversity and will be replaced with a mosque?

I really fear for my Grandchildren tbh.

Whiskyman

Post by Whiskyman »

terrya1965 wrote: Tue Sep 07, 2021 9:52 pm Call me cynical,but I really think we are being dictated to here.

Why should you not have the choice of eating a meat pie?Think of the many religion's that are not fond of meat that are not COE or Catholic?

I will give it 20 years and Big Ben will disappear because it's part of diversity and will be replaced with a mosque?

Is anyone being denied the opportunity to stuff a meat pie into their gob ? I'm reading it that there will be a range of vegan options available. Which presumably means in addition to the gristle based crap that normally masquerades as meat in meat pies.

Speaking as someone who has never, at least knowingly, eaten a vegan meal I can't really say whether the stuff tastes OK or not. But judging from the outpiring of grief on this forum, and others, when people found out they could no longer get a decent pie and mash (is there such a fucking thing ?) I wouldn't have thought gastronomic excellence is high on most people's agenda. ;)
Why Is There Only One Monopolies Commission. Isn't That A Monopoly?

DanishHammer

Post by DanishHammer »

I don't know why some (meat eaters) are threatened by others not wanting to eat meat? I'm not a vegetarian, but I do like my veggies (and meat occasionally), but if someone want to stop eating meat, for what ever reason, fine by me. And they should have a free choice to do so.

And doing something about the climate changes surely is better than doing nothing...

palerider

Post by palerider »

I have two veggie meals a week and I try to steer clear of red meat. It gives me awful heartburn.

I'm partial to a bit of asylum seeker though. BBQ'd or in a curry.

h69

Post by h69 »

terrya1965 wrote: Tue Sep 07, 2021 9:52 pm Call me cynical,but I really think we are being dictated to here.

At least Tottenham give you the choice.

Forest Green serve no meat at all at their ground apparently as their vegan owner won't allow it and some of their fans are much happier when playing away.

Whiskyman

Post by Whiskyman »

DanishHammer wrote: Wed Sep 08, 2021 8:53 am I don't know why some (meat eaters) are threatened by others not wanting to eat meat? I'm not a vegetarian, but I do like my veggies (and meat occasionally), but if someone want to stop eating meat, for what ever reason, fine by me. And they should have a free choice to do so.

And doing something about the climate changes surely is better than doing nothing...
Can't argue with any of that. Freedom of choice is what it's all about. Or should be.
Why Is There Only One Monopolies Commission. Isn't That A Monopoly?

Dwayne Pipes

Post by Dwayne Pipes »

If I wanted to become an anaemic looking beanpole that bores everyone to fucking death about vegan living preaching every piece of bollocks about eating fucking meat I would ,don’t need the cunts prattling on.

“Who ate all the tofu “