World Cup every 2 years,

Chat about anything football related here!
h69

Re: World Cup every 2 years,

Post by h69 »

BlackDiamond wrote: Fri Sep 10, 2021 8:27 am
h69 wrote: Fri Sep 10, 2021 8:00 am

No there would be no Euros
They won't agree to that then...
They have already said no and have threatened to pull European clubs out of the WC in protest

BlackDiamond

Post by BlackDiamond »

h69 wrote: Fri Sep 10, 2021 9:11 am
BlackDiamond wrote: Fri Sep 10, 2021 8:27 am
They won't agree to that then...
They have already said no and have threatened to pull European clubs out of the WC in protest
Would anyone miss Switzerland though...

...wait a minute this might be our chance - without France,Italy, it's a slam dunk. Brazil/Argentina are both cack and every other team is just a Harry Kane hat-trick waiting to happen. Plus,who needs europe when we want to conquer the world.

Even better, forget tournaments all together. Team up with Elon Musk and launch the whole England squad into space. Somewhere far away...

Imagine the sheer fucking prestige in that. The team that never came home - absolutely legendary.

Parry Hotter

Post by Parry Hotter »

Newmarket wrote: Fri Sep 10, 2021 7:54 am
Parry Hotter wrote: Fri Sep 10, 2021 7:18 am

Poor old Terry done it again. Starts a thread and then goes off on one and confuses everyone. :lol:
And not just Terry if you see every other thread :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Get that but poor old terry often goes off on a rant and loses toe first plot don't he ? Not a dig just something i've noticed.

Newmarket

Post by Newmarket »

Parry Hotter wrote: Fri Sep 10, 2021 10:30 am
Newmarket wrote: Fri Sep 10, 2021 7:54 am

And not just Terry if you see every other thread :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Get that but poor old terry often goes off on a rant and loses toe first plot don't he ? Not a dig just something i've noticed.
😂 yep . Maybe the Black Death will chill him out a bit :D
Bring back Jonathon !

terrya1965

Post by terrya1965 »

Whiskyman wrote: Thu Sep 09, 2021 11:16 pm
terrya1965 wrote: Thu Sep 09, 2021 10:01 pm ;)

If you read what I wrote,then you wouldn't be asking Mr Articulate. ;)
[iIt looks like this could happen,as they reckon the Countries will vote for it(obviously financial reasons).

If FIFA and UEFA continue you with this saturation of their competition's,we might has well forget about the our domestic competitions.][/i]

That's your original post which I did read, and is the reason I asked what UEFA has to do with it. FIFA being the people who run the World Cup, not UEFA.. I don't see the confusion tbh.. But then I suppose being Mr AQrticulate, and hopefully having working brain cells, is a help. ;)
But I stated BOTH organisations mate in the FIRST post.Why do I have to mention everything in the subject?You are an intelligent man .

The point of the post is BOTH of them are money grabbing greedy bastards.!
Last edited by terrya1965 on Fri Sep 10, 2021 1:05 pm, edited 1 time in total.

terrya1965

Post by terrya1965 »

Parry Hotter wrote: Fri Sep 10, 2021 7:18 am

[iIt looks like this could happen,as they reckon the Countries will vote for it(obviously financial reasons).

If FIFA and UEFA continue you with this saturation of their competition's,we might has well forget about the our domestic competitions.][/i]

That's your original post which I did read, and is the reason I asked what UEFA has to do with it. FIFA being the people who run the World Cup, not UEFA.. I don't see the confusion tbh.. But then I suppose being Mr AQrticulate, and hopefully having working brain cells, is a help. ;)
Poor old Terry done it again. Starts a thread and then goes off on one and confuses everyone. :lol:
Coming from 'Thinking' his Mr Know it all.

You just need to read the first thread,than you'll get it.It dosen't have to be explained on the subject,does it?

only1salty

Post by only1salty »

Doesn't mean the Euros are gone. Probably means the Euros would be used as World Cup Qualifiers.

Means big international tournaments every summer.

Suggested by Saudi Arabia

WC Qualifiers are not run by FIFA. WC Qualifiers are run by UEFA, CONCAAF, etc to find the number of teams their organisation can send to the World Cup. How they decide who goes is up to them.

The power in World football sits in Europe and if they all boycott it then it will have little value.

Whiskyman

Post by Whiskyman »

terrya1965 wrote: Fri Sep 10, 2021 12:56 pm

But I stated BOTH organisations mate in the FIRST post.Why do I have to mention everything in the subject?You are an intelligent man .

Terry--I'm getting bored with this now--I mentioned it BECAUSE THE WORLD CUP IS FUCK ALL TO DO WITH UEFA. And the heading of your post specifically mentions the WORLD CUP---FIFA's COMPETITION. And to add further confusion UEFA are threatening to withdraw all European Associations from it anyway if it goes every 2 years.

Hope that clarifies things for you. ;)
Why Is There Only One Monopolies Commission. Isn't That A Monopoly?

terrya1965

Post by terrya1965 »

Whiskyman wrote: Fri Sep 10, 2021 2:07 pm
terrya1965 wrote: Fri Sep 10, 2021 12:56 pm

Terry--I'm getting bored with this now--I mentioned it BECAUSE THE WORLD CUP IS FUCK ALL TO DO WITH UEFA. And the heading of your post specifically mentions the WORLD CUP---FIFA's COMPETITION. And to add further confusion UEFA are threatening to withdraw all European Associations from it anyway if it goes every 2 years.

Hope that clarifies things for you. ;)
Maybe,I should have titled it different?

I don't want an argument mate.I have great respect for you.

I will blame Covid :lol:

eastcoastclaret
Location: Chris Eubank has written a book about ethics. If it sells well, he'll write one about Kent too

Post by eastcoastclaret »

You don’t need to have a full argument Terry! 😁

gonna need a bigger boat...my thumbs have gone weird...weleese bwian...I didn't eat the salmon mousse...nice beaver...like a glove...I have nipples Greg...the details of my life...he's not the messiah....