Dinamo Zagreb vs West Ham Official Match Thread

Chat about anything football related here!
Dwayne Pipes

Re: Dinamo Zagreb vs West Ham Official Match Thread

Post by Dwayne Pipes »

No pleasing some of our fucking (fans) these days ,couple in the pub always fucking whinging and whining like soppy little girls.
Some I believe live in hope the wheels will fall off and we’re back to fucking shit again.

Absolute cunts.

h69

Post by h69 »

Dwayne Pipes wrote: Fri Sep 17, 2021 5:01 pm No pleasing some of our fucking (fans) these days ,couple in the pub always fucking whinging and whining like soppy little girls.
Some I believe live in hope the wheels will fall off and we’re back to fucking shit again.

Absolute cunts.
Yep. Plastic fans if they are not enjoying this now. What do they want FFS ? Might as well enjoy this while we can.

Thursday was one of the best away games I have ever been to despite the shit stadium.. We made them look shit by starting on the front foot and you can only beat what is in front of you.

And Zouma looks quality ! This team is getting better and better and every new player recruited now looks like they will strengthen rather than pad out the squad.. Well done David Moyes.

Newmarket

Post by Newmarket »

h69 wrote: Sat Sep 18, 2021 10:25 am
Dwayne Pipes wrote: Fri Sep 17, 2021 5:01 pm No pleasing some of our fucking (fans) these days ,couple in the pub always fucking whinging and whining like soppy little girls.

Absolute cunts.
Yep. Plastic fans if they are not enjoying this now. What do they want FFS ? Might as well enjoy this while we can.

Thursday was one of the best away games I have ever been to despite the shit stadium.. We made them look shit by starting on the front foot and you can only beat what is in front of you.

And Zouma looks quality ! This team is getting better and better and every new player recruited now looks like they will strengthen rather than pad out the squad.. Well done David Moyes.
Agreed . Your first and last paragraphs obviously.
Bring back Jonathon !

Whiskyman

Post by Whiskyman »

Absolute cunts.
Spot on mate. I was out in Zagreb and after the game was chatting to a few of the locals in a bar and they said we were the best side they had played in Europe. They were made to look poor by our performance imo. Don't know why some people can't just enjoy the moment. In any case you can only beat the team that's in front of you.

As for Zagreb. Great place, very cheap booze and food, people very friendly. Stadium could do with a makeover though, particularly as it's the one they hold their home internationals in.
Why Is There Only One Monopolies Commission. Isn't That A Monopoly?

andyginbrasil

Post by andyginbrasil »

Absolute cunts.
After all the years of being a basically shit team now we should embrace what we have, and hope it lasts.
People, and our own fans included, saying that we won because Zagreb were shit should remember not long ago this type of team would have dragged us down to their level and beaten us.

BlackDiamond

Post by BlackDiamond »

Whiskyman wrote: Sat Sep 18, 2021 4:02 pm

Absolute cunts.
Spot on mate. I was out in Zagreb and after the game was chatting to a few of the locals in a bar and they said we were the best side they had played in Europe. They were made to look poor by our performance imo. Don't know why some people can't just enjoy the moment. In any case you can only beat the team that's in front of you.

As for Zagreb. Great place, very cheap booze and food, people very friendly. Stadium could do with a makeover though, particularly as it's the one they hold their home internationals in.
It was a very commanding display by West Ham, all over the pitch. But they had to earn that dominance through hard work and discipline. Everybody on their game and to pick just one individual, Aaron Creswell had a very good nights work; and some of his work was quality assured.

DZG perked up and asserted themselves for 10 mins in the second half and offered glimpses of the type of football capable to them, if allowed to express themselves.

It's not often you can witness a game and be thoroughly satisfied, but that was one of them. And no audible tooting of bubbles or Hammers United flags to charge the blood with mischievous goings on...nicely done

Newmarket

Post by Newmarket »

Bring back Jonathon !

Whiskyman

Post by Whiskyman »

Newmarket wrote: Tue Sep 21, 2021 4:46 pm Don’t shoot the messenger

https://www.justgiving.com/crowdfunding ... =AbQNG85EN
That has got to be the worst example of phishing on record. FFS.

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Newmarket

Post by Newmarket »

Whiskyman wrote: Tue Sep 21, 2021 5:31 pm
Newmarket wrote: Tue Sep 21, 2021 4:46 pm Don’t shoot the messenger

https://www.justgiving.com/crowdfunding ... =AbQNG85EN

The thought had crossed my mind :D
Bring back Jonathon !

Whiskyman

Post by Whiskyman »

Newmarket wrote: Tue Sep 21, 2021 5:42 pm
Whiskyman wrote: Tue Sep 21, 2021 5:31 pm

The thought had crossed my mind :D
Worked though. They’ve pulled in nearly 2k. Good luck to them if people are gullible enough to take the bait. Some people need saving from themselves. :lol: :lol: :lol: