Dinamo Zagreb vs West Ham Official Match Thread

Chat about anything football related here!
Ibbyham

Dinamo Zagreb vs West Ham Official Match Thread

Post by Ibbyham »

Never dreamt of putting a match thread for the Europa Cup other than FA Cup and Mickey Mouse Cup. Our first group stage debut and hope we will give a good go. On the plus side, a full house to choose from and expected some changes. Areola, Zouma, Kral, Vlasic and possible Masuaku could start and Moyes may even change the formation as 4-2-3-1.

GK: Areola

RB: Coufal
DC: Zouma
DC: Ogbonna or Diop
LB: Cresswell or Johnson

DMC: Soucek
DMC: Rice (with Kral and Noble could replace those 2 in 2nd half to give us leeway for the Diver United on Sunday.

AMR: Bowen
AMC: Vlasic or Benrahma
AML: Fornals or Masuaku

SC: Antonio - he will be suspended against Diver Utd on Sunday so could start on this one.

Dinamo Zagreb are doing very well on their own league and hope we have some videos of how they do.

COYI!!!!! whufc_crest whufc_crest whufc_crest

9898 OUT!!!!
Bilic OUT!!!!
"I am always correct", but "if I am wrong", please refer to the first phrase.

garnett

Re: Dinamo Zagreb vs West Ham Official Match Thread

Post by garnett »

I'm in Greece for a week and the game isn't on Greek telly so I'm fucked I really am.

JayK

Post by JayK »

17:45 kick off so I should be awake for it 🤞🏽👍🏽
COYI!!!

Newmarket

Post by Newmarket »

JayK wrote: Mon Sep 13, 2021 4:39 pm 17:45 kick off so I should be awake for it 🤞🏽👍🏽
At work .

Cuntcuntcuntcuntcuntcuntcuntcuntcuntcuntcuntcuntcuntcuntcunycuntcuntcuntcuntcunt

CUUUUUUNNNNNNTTTTTT !!!!!!!
Bring back Jonathon !

JayK

Post by JayK »

Newmarket wrote: Mon Sep 13, 2021 4:54 pm
JayK wrote: Mon Sep 13, 2021 4:39 pm 17:45 kick off so I should be awake for it 🤞🏽👍🏽
At work .

Cuntcuntcuntcuntcuntcuntcuntcuntcuntcuntcuntcuntcuntcuntcunycuntcuntcuntcuntcunt

CUUUUUUNNNNNNTTTTTT !!!!!!!
Not got a sore throat coming on?
COYI!!!

Whiskyman

Post by Whiskyman »

garnett wrote: Mon Sep 13, 2021 4:06 pm I'm in Greece for a week and the game isn't on Greek telly so I'm fucked I really am.
Depending on where you're staying in Greece you should be able to find a bar which is showing the games. Greece is popular with English and German tourists and both nations are known for their love of football. And the Greeks are known for their ability to recognise a financially advantageous opportunity. ;)
Why Is There Only One Monopolies Commission. Isn't That A Monopoly?

Brookbonds73

Post by Brookbonds73 »

Cheers Ibbs 👍
Love a cup of Rosey I do.

garnett

Post by garnett »

Whiskyman wrote: Mon Sep 13, 2021 6:00 pm
garnett wrote: Mon Sep 13, 2021 4:06 pm I'm in Greece for a week and the game isn't on Greek telly so I'm fucked I really am.
Depending on where you're staying in Greece you should be able to find a bar which is showing the games. Greece is popular with English and German tourists and both nations are known for their love of football. And the Greeks are known for their ability to recognise a financially advantageous opportunity. ;)
I'm in Parga on the mainland, a very grown-up but small resort, only 1 "sport's bar" not many ruffians playing shit music, quite refreshing.
I shall live without seeing it, will also miss Sundays game due to being 41,000ft in the air.
Couldn't make it up, I really couldn't.

Newmarket

Post by Newmarket »

garnett wrote: Tue Sep 14, 2021 7:34 am
Whiskyman wrote: Mon Sep 13, 2021 6:00 pm

I'm in Parga on the mainland, a very grown-up but small resort, only 1 "sport's bar" not many ruffians playing shit music, quite refreshing.
I shall live without seeing it, will also miss Sundays game due to being 41,000ft in the air.
Couldn't make it up, I really couldn't.
Depending on how important it is to you of course, if you can find this site on your fone then you’ll be able to find the Zagreb game somewhere or other .
A £1 bet on most bookmakers sites will allow you to stream the game there..

I won’t be able to see it as I’m working so I sympathise.
The game at the weekend is a lot more predictable so I don’t give a toss if I miss that .
Bring back Jonathon !

Post by 9898 »

Didn't West Ham fans used to laugh at Spurs when they played Thursday night football?
"Mum. I've wet the bed again."