STANDING RETURNS Football fans will be allowed to stand at top-flight games after 27-year ban

Chat about anything football related here!
Brookbonds73

Re: STANDING RETURNS Football fans will be allowed to stand at top-flight games after 27-year ban

Post by Brookbonds73 »

Whiskyman wrote: Tue Sep 21, 2021 7:58 am
Brookbonds73 wrote: Mon Sep 20, 2021 9:36 pm

Those were the days indeed.
Many's the time I would be glued to the box (quite literally) in awe at a 6ft 7 Svetlana, thighs like Geoff Capes, with what looked like the Jackson five were hiding under her armpits, readying themselves to burst through her singlet USSR vest.
Fine specimens.
For me her thighs, whilst splendid, could never match the magnetic appeal of her beard which also bore a resemblance to Mr Capes' facial hair. Sadly there appears to be no footage of the legendary Svetlana, however I trust you will enjoy this clip of one of her fellow athletes. A fine example of Soviet womanhood I'm sure you will agree. Since the collapse of communism they don't build tractors like Svetlana used to assemble any more, nor do they appear to breed women of her ilk in today's more enlightened economic times.. Those amongst us who like a bit of meat on the female bone, so to speak. should mourn their passing.

https://olympics.com/en/video/tamara-pr ... tokyo-1964

I'll have to go and hose myself down now.
Love a cup of Rosey I do.