Zagreb Arrests

Chat about anything football related here!
whu

Zagreb Arrests

Post by whu »

Evening all

A few lads got arrested in Zagreb. It was mostly incident free but a few handbags resulted in a few (mainly youngsters) getting arrested. Serious stuff, getting banged up out there and costly. There is a Justgiving to try to help them with legal fees and hopefully get home earlier than it could potentially be. Any unused money goes to the Isla Caton Fund. The page is legit. It could be one of us at some stage, needing a helping hand. Wrong place wrong time.

Cheers

https://www.justgiving.com/crowdfunding ... west-ham-6
Fuck Off Sully, Brady, Moyes. Killing this club by death from a thousand cunts.

Whiskyman

Re: Zagreb Arrests

Post by Whiskyman »

Someone posted this on the match thread mate. I was out in Zagreb and didn't see any trouble. Not saying it didn't happen but tbh that just giving thing smells of fish to me. ;)

Or should I spell that phish ?
Why Is There Only One Monopolies Commission. Isn't That A Monopoly?

Dwayne Pipes

Post by Dwayne Pipes »

Thing is we are seen as an elite trophy for any fucking foreign wannabe or cozzer based on our past reputation.

Whiskyman

Post by Whiskyman »

Dwayne Pipes wrote: Thu Sep 23, 2021 8:44 am Thing is we are seen as an elite trophy for any fucking foreign wannabe or cozzer based on our past reputation.
I can only go on what I saw out there mate but her indoors and ma arrived on Wednesday and stayed there until Saturday morning. Quite a few Hammers dotted around the place Wednesday night, good spirited, no grief, OB very low profile but you knew they were there, if you get my drift.

Because I didn't get my seats through West Ham I was sitting in a section surrounded by Zagreb fans in which a few Hammers, who I guess got their tickets unofficially like me, were dotted around. No problems experienced at all, all the locals wanted to do was talk about the premier league which is very popular out there apparently. After the game I went into a bar near the stadium (Mrs W didn't accompany me to the game btw, she was doing the art galleries and museums thing while I was at the game) mainly to let the crowds go where, again, there were a few Hammers dotted around in small groups and loads of locals. Again we found them very hospitable and enjoyed more beers that I had intended (well cheap and very drinkable) and chatting about the game and football in general.

For what it's worth they said West Ham were the best side they'd played at their place in Europe. And when I got back to the hotel I got more grief from the wife for being later than I thought I would . And of course it was entirely my fault she left her phone at the hotel; while I was at the game so I couldn't tell her I'd been delayed. Silly mare.

tassiehammer

Post by tassiehammer »

Newsflash......Kicks off in Zagreb with rowdy and drunken hooligans wearing claret and blue coloured shirts while propa west ham fans sit on their 5 star balconies , sipping champagne and singing " I'M FOREVER BLOWING BUBBLES " :D :D
Just like my dreams they fade and die.
But on the positive side..............

BlackDiamond

Post by BlackDiamond »

tassiehammer wrote: Thu Sep 23, 2021 10:20 am Newsflash......Kicks off in Zagreb with rowdy and drunken hooligans wearing claret and blue coloured shirts while propa west ham fans sit on their 5 star balconies , sipping champagne and singing " I'M FOREVER BLOWING BUBBLES " :D :D
Very amusing, I doubt brawling chavs sing Doris Day songs...

tassiehammer

Post by tassiehammer »

BlackDiamond wrote: Thu Sep 23, 2021 10:31 am
tassiehammer wrote: Thu Sep 23, 2021 10:20 am Newsflash......Kicks off in Zagreb with rowdy and drunken hooligans wearing claret and blue coloured shirts while propa west ham fans sit on their 5 star balconies , sipping champagne and singing " I'M FOREVER BLOWING BUBBLES " :D :D
Are you saying WM sings Doris Day songs??
Just like my dreams they fade and die.
But on the positive side..............

Caboose

Post by Caboose »

Dont wanna do the time dont do the fucking crime. i was done for speeding few months ago anyone wanna help me pay off my fine.

Whiskyman

Post by Whiskyman »

tassiehammer wrote: Thu Sep 23, 2021 10:43 am
BlackDiamond wrote: Thu Sep 23, 2021 10:31 am
Are you saying WM sings Doris Day songs??
Not familiar with the works of the legendary Doris so I looked her up, if you'll pardon the expression. You knew she'd recorded this didn't you tou scoundrel. ;)

h69

Post by h69 »

Whiskyman wrote: Thu Sep 23, 2021 7:11 am Someone posted this on the match thread mate. I was out in Zagreb and didn't see any trouble. Not saying it didn't happen but tbh that just giving thing smells of fish to me. ;)

Or should I spell that phish ?
I was also and I didnt see any issues at all.