Leeds United vs West Ham United Official Match Thread

Chat about anything football related here!
Brookbonds73

Re: Leeds United vs West Ham United Official Match Thread

Post by Brookbonds73 »

With most teams today, they do their homework.
Soucek's been found out I'm afraid. Arriving late in the box at set pieces etc. Hence the fact that he hasn't scored for us yet.
That of course and the fact that he's fucked doesn't help, but it's time for Ozil's dad to come up with a new plan.
It's a bit like deciding whether you taser someone or go with a tried and trusted garotte.

Decisions decisions.
Love a cup of Rosey I do.

palerider

Post by palerider »

Brookbonds73 wrote: Sun Sep 26, 2021 12:52 pm With most teams today, they do their homework.
Soucek's been found out I'm afraid. Arriving late in the box at set pieces etc. Hence the fact that he hasn't scored for us yet.
That of course and the fact that he's fucked doesn't help, but it's time for Ozil's dad to come up with a new plan.
It's a bit like deciding whether you taser someone or go with a tried and trusted garotte.

Decisions decisions.
I think you'll find he scored in the opener my learned friend. An easy mistake to make after a night on industrial strength kitchen cleaner.

But after a much needed break I think he'll be fine.

And it would be a garotte any day for me. Up close and personal. I only use my taser when one of the illegals is slacking picking cauliflowers on my farm.

Brookbonds73

Post by Brookbonds73 »

palerider wrote: Sun Sep 26, 2021 12:59 pm
Brookbonds73 wrote: Sun Sep 26, 2021 12:52 pm With most teams today, they do their homework.

Decisions decisions.
I think you'll find he scored in the opener my learned friend. An easy mistake to make after a night on industrial strength kitchen cleaner.

But after a much needed break I think he'll be fine.

And it would be a garotte any day for me. Up close and personal. I only use my taser when one of the illegals is slacking picking cauliflowers on my farm.
I stand corrected my friend.

I'm afraid having been on the lash since late Tuesday evening, father time has indeed caught up with me. Consuming vats of fence restorer and eating enough kebabs to feed a country the size of Chad has indeed taken its toll.
Still that said, I've managed to secure enough dogging spots to keep us going till 2026 and have acquired a landfill site for our great unwashed bredren to be disposed in.
All in all a fine piece of business albeit at great cost to one's tukkas that now resemble that of a baboons dirtbox.

Onward and upward Mon Ami.
Love a cup of Rosey I do.

h69

Post by h69 »

Decisions decisions.
🤣🤣 scored in the first game and would have scored yesterday but for Antonio's slap that made their goalie go down like he was shot.

The goal was just a mishit but midweek off and he will be fine. He had a rest after the Euros and a rest last week. He is fine.

Personally I think Coufal needs a rest but unfortunately Fredericks got injured last week.