WHAT DOES THE OLD BOLEYN GROUND LOOK LIKE NOW? | WEST HAM UNITED | UPTON PARK | VIRTUAL WALK TOUR

Chat about anything football related here!
BoleynBadges

WHAT DOES THE OLD BOLEYN GROUND LOOK LIKE NOW? | WEST HAM UNITED | UPTON PARK | VIRTUAL WALK TOUR

Post by BoleynBadges »

my dear old dad's ashes was spread in the goal mouth of the old south bank sir bobby moore stand his last dying wish gutted for me my wife and his four grandsons to know he could now be in someones shit house i will hate these three scum bags till i take my last breath

JayK

Re: WHAT DOES THE OLD BOLEYN GROUND LOOK LIKE NOW? | WEST HAM UNITED | UPTON PARK | VIRTUAL WALK TOUR

Post by JayK »

It is a shame Steve. They are scum. Don’t think of him in a shithouse, think of your Dad in a nice garden bit mate
COYI!!!

BoleynBadges

Re: WHAT DOES THE OLD BOLEYN GROUND LOOK LIKE NOW? | WEST HAM UNITED | UPTON PARK | VIRTUAL WALK TOUR

Post by BoleynBadges »

thanks j eats away at us mate

JayK

Post by JayK »

BoleynBadges wrote: Thu Sep 23, 2021 9:23 pm thanks j eats away at us mate
Yeah I know mate. Totally get it ⚒
COYI!!!

HamstasParadise

Post by HamstasParadise »

Thanks for posting this video. It’s good to see all the old sights and places we took for granted on the way to the ground, and deeply sad to see the monstrosities that are in its place.
“Never argue with an idiot. They will drag you down to their level and beat you with experience.” (Mark Twain.)

whu

Post by whu »

Thank you Steve. Depressing as fuck though mate.
Fuck Off Sully, Brady, Moyes. Killing this club by death from a thousand cunts.

Whiskyman

Post by Whiskyman »

Used to drive to the old ground and to get away quicker used to park just off Romford Road and walk down Green Street.

Funnily enough the things I remember most are the Indian/Pakistani bling shop about half way down and the bloody Saree Emporium a few doors along from it. And wasn't there a restaurant called The Popadom Palace or something similar.

And I'll never forget the smell of the market. Used to be a decent chippy down there back in the day but if memory served it closed down in the 70s.
Why Is There Only One Monopolies Commission. Isn't That A Monopoly?