Genk at home

Chat about anything football related here!
deanox

Genk at home

Post by deanox »

I'm pretty excited as I have booked a flight home from Texas next month and tickets for the Genk home tie.
Do the boats operate on mid week games?
If so how do I get to book 3 spots on the boat?
"If my auntie had bollox she'd be my uncle"

palerider

Re: Genk at home

Post by palerider »

deanox wrote: Fri Sep 24, 2021 12:47 am I'm pretty excited as I have booked a flight home from Texas next month and tickets for the Genk home tie.
Send a PM to Geo I'd suggest mate. Or that unshaven bloke who used to be on here.

Brookbonds73

Post by Brookbonds73 »

palerider wrote: Fri Sep 24, 2021 8:08 am
deanox wrote: Fri Sep 24, 2021 12:47 am I'm pretty excited as I have booked a flight home from Texas next month and tickets for the Genk home tie.
Send a PM to Geo I'd suggest mate. Or that unshaven bloke who used to be on here.
Geo's probably the best bet, as young Pablo de Gonzo Escobar's doing a drug run to Guadalajara.
Love a cup of Rosey I do.

palerider

Post by palerider »

Brookbonds73 wrote: Fri Sep 24, 2021 9:32 am
palerider wrote: Fri Sep 24, 2021 8:08 am

Geo's probably the best bet, as young Pablo de Gonzo Escobar's doing a drug run to Guadalajara.
Indeed.

Maybe the condoms he swallowed filled with the stuff leaked and he's stumbling around totally out of it in a God-forsaken shanty town where danger lurks on every corner and you can buy a tequila and a shag from a toothless horror for less than a fiver.

Or he may actually be in Guadalajara, not Grays.

BlackDiamond

Post by BlackDiamond »

palerider wrote: Fri Sep 24, 2021 11:42 am
Brookbonds73 wrote: Fri Sep 24, 2021 9:32 am

Indeed.

Maybe the condoms he swallowed filled with the stuff leaked and he's stumbling around totally out of it in a God-forsaken shanty town where danger lurks on every corner and you can buy a tequila and a shag from a toothless horror for less than a fiver.

I suspect the Gonz might actually be away attending a Pinball fest in the rural heartlands and the other wandering minstrel is at a death metal 72 hour slogathon, headlined by the 'Backstreet Boys' who are fierce musical pirates, dedicated to letting their rhythms breathe.

An unfortunate online rumour spread, that the name of the band was shorthand code, for gay sex dogging. This over excited the kleenex and rubber apron brigade, who scrambled to buy tickets but found the event was soiled out...

JayK

Post by JayK »

BlackDiamond wrote: Fri Sep 24, 2021 12:26 pm
palerider wrote: Fri Sep 24, 2021 11:42 am

Indeed.

I suspect the Gonz might actually be away attending a Pinball fest in the rural heartlands and the other wandering minstrel is at a death metal 72 hour slogathon, headlined by the 'Backstreet Boys' who are fierce musical pirates, dedicated to letting their rhythms breathe.

An unfortunate online rumour spread, that the name of the band was shorthand code, for gay sex dogging. This over excited the kleenex and rubber apron brigade, who scrambled to buy tickets but found the event was soiled out...
:lol:
COYI!!!

Newmarket

Post by Newmarket »

Geo hasn’t even logged in for 14 months so I wouldn’t waste your time there :lol:
Bring back Jonathon !

deanox

Post by deanox »

Thanks for the advice. I have PM'd Gonzo and Red.

Is there anyone else I can contact or can I just turn up on the night and pay?
"If my auntie had bollox she'd be my uncle"

Newmarket

Post by Newmarket »

deanox wrote: Fri Sep 24, 2021 7:55 pm Thanks for the advice. I have PM'd Gonzo and Red.

Is there anyone else I can contact or can I just turn up on the night and pay?
Here you go , I’m sure the invisible man will have contact info ….

For what it’s worth , it’s been a while since I’ve been myself but it’s well worth pre and post match visits

Bring back Jonathon !

hd1

Post by hd1 »

This is the link for the Vienna game.If you register on Eventbrite and then follow them you should get a notification

https://www.eventbrite.co.uk/e/moored-i ... erm=attend