Belfast Hammer Is Back

Chat about anything football related here!
belfasthammer

Belfast Hammer Is Back

Post by belfasthammer »

Hi Guys

Havent been here in a while.Serious Illness Covid and things too many to mention. The Belfast Hammers Club has been fairly dormant during these times. We are now restarting and if any Hammers from the North Of Ireland wish to join the club the can use the link before. Desperately difficult to organise over here as hotels and flights are bought prior to getting tickets Many of our members take the chance on ticket exchange and General Sale. Belfast Hammers have some Claret Memberships but now in the light of the pandemic many don't see the value. of CM. So in the past I relied on the kindness of this group and others when they were not going to matches to help us with difficulties and I hope some of you guys will do so in the future.
We have a few over for Spurs and possibly Liverpool. We are aiming for a full return in 2022. Over here my friends in hospitals are predicting future lockdowns I hope it never happens
So I will be back on this forum listening to the gems of wisdom that frequently occur
Peter O Prey
Belfast Hammers
JOIN BELFAST HAMMERS
belfasthammers.peterssolutions.org

Brookbonds73

Re: Belfast Hammer Is Back

Post by Brookbonds73 »

belfasthammer wrote: Sat Sep 25, 2021 12:29 pm Hi Guys

Havent been here in a while.Serious Illness Covid and things too many to mention. The Belfast Hammers Club has been fairly dormant during these times. We are now restarting and if any Hammers from the North Of Ireland wish to join the club the can use the link before. Desperately difficult to organise over here as hotels and flights are bought prior to getting tickets Many of our members take the chance on ticket exchange and General Sale. Belfast Hammers have some Claret Memberships but now in the light of the pandemic many don't see the value. of CM. So in the past I relied on the kindness of this group and others when they were not going to matches to help us with difficulties and I hope some of you guys will do so in the future.
We have a few over for Spurs and possibly Liverpool. We are aiming for a full return in 2022. Over here my friends in hospitals are predicting future lockdowns I hope it never happens
So I will be back on this forum listening to the gems of wisdom that frequently occur
Peter O Prey
Belfast Hammers
JOIN BELFAST HAMMERS
belfasthammers.peterssolutions.org

Good luck mate and welcome back.
Love a cup of Rosey I do.

palerider

Post by palerider »

Good to see you back my friend.

terrya1965

Post by terrya1965 »

Welcome back mate.

OZHAMMER

Post by OZHAMMER »

belfasthammer wrote: Sat Sep 25, 2021 12:29 pm
Umm... what?

Just how long exactly have you been gone?!

belfasthammer

Post by belfasthammer »

At least a year lol Not sure my memory isnt good these days lol

Newmarket

Post by Newmarket »

belfasthammer wrote: Sun Sep 26, 2021 9:51 am At least a year lol Not sure my memory isnt good these days lol
It’s longer than that Peter , Gonzo and Geo have been on since YOU went missing.
but it’s great to have you back here and hopefully in good health .
Bring back Jonathon !

belfasthammer

Post by belfasthammer »

Not surprised but great to see many familiar faces here

belfasthammer

Post by belfasthammer »

Havent done any video either,. My meagre contributions are mostly on supporters issues and for a while there were none lol The old adage if you have nothing to say say nothing lol

BoleynBadges

Post by BoleynBadges »

welcome back be lucky