Genk at Home

Chat about anything football related here!
deanox

Re: Genk at Home

Post by deanox »

Well as mentioned I have my Genk tickets, as well as my boat tickets :D
I would love to meet up with any other hammers Chat people.
I will be brining my brother and sons to the boats and game.

My brother is a plastic, he has been supporting them sine the 60's he used to go to west ham away back in the 80's because according to him it was great fun and our away support back then was awesome.

My two sons are a disappointment as far as football goes. (Other than that I am as proud as could be of them) I used to take them to games at UP.
My eldest son went to one particular game, Sheffield Wednesday at home and Chris Waddle was tearing us apart, I think we were 4-0 down by half time. I hade tickets in the chiken run when it was still standing, and you could almost touch the linesman or players who were taking a throw in.
Well I'd had a few beerskis and was not taking the losing very well. I must admit I may have given the linesman/team some tasty earhole as most of us was, I looked down at my boy who was crying, I asked him if he was ok and he replied, "dad can i support the team in stripes"
Obviously I told him he couldn't and to suffer like I had for many years.
Needless to say when he was older he became a magpies fan and I think it was down to that Sheff Wednesday game (a team with striped shirt)

Anyway I'm totally looking forward to going to the game. If you see 4 blokes who are trying to get drunk and are over 6ft tall that will be us ;)
"If my auntie had bollox she'd be my uncle"

palerider

Post by palerider »

deanox wrote: Fri Oct 15, 2021 1:57 am Well as mentioned I have my Genk tickets, as well as my boat tickets :D

My brother is a plastic, he has been supporting them sine the 60's he used to go to west ham away back in the 80's because according to him it was great fun and our away support back then was awesome.

My two sons are a disappointment as far as football goes. (Other than that I am as proud as could be of them) I used to take them to games at UP.
My eldest son went to one particular game, Sheffield Wednesday at home and Chris Waddle was tearing us apart, I think we were 4-0 down by half time. I hade tickets in the chiken run when it was still standing, and you could almost touch the linesman or players who were taking a throw in.
Well I'd had a few beerskis and was not taking the losing very well. I must admit I may have given the linesman/team some tasty earhole as most of us was, I looked down at my boy who was crying, I asked him if he was ok and he replied, "dad can i support the team in stripes"
Needless to say when he was older he became a magpies fan and I think it was down to that Sheff Wednesday game (a team with striped shirt)

Anyway I'm totally looking forward to going to the game. If you see 4 blokes who are trying to get drunk and are over 6ft tall that will be us ;)
I'd love to be there mate but sadly won't be.

My son is a disappointment to me too being a Citeh fan. Could have been worse I guess.

BB will be there. He'll be dressed as the Lone Ranger and will be drinking a 5 litre tin of cuprinol and arguing with himself so say Hi from me.

I hope you have a great day and take many happy memories back with you.

Brookbonds73

Post by Brookbonds73 »

palerider wrote: Fri Oct 15, 2021 7:11 am
deanox wrote: Fri Oct 15, 2021 1:57 am Well as mentioned I have my Genk tickets, as well as my boat tickets :D

I'd love to be there mate but sadly won't be.

My son is a disappointment to me too being a Citeh fan. Could have been worse I guess.

BB will be there. He'll be dressed as the Lone Ranger and will be drinking a 5 litre tin of cuprinol and arguing with himself so say Hi from me.

I hope you have a great day and take many happy memories back with you.
I hope so, my dear friend.
As soon as myself, Hugo, Bunty and Hermione have been extracted from our insulate Britain positions along the M25, I shall endeavour to try.
Unfortunately the lone ranger outfit is no more Mon Ami. I had a dalliance with a couple of fiesty geese just outside Croydon and a wild boar at the Watford turn off resulting in the outfit being shredded. But I'm glad to say all being well the black Cape and top hat should be back in time for the Flemish Hun. It goes without saying I shall be bringing gallons of brush cleaner and cuprinol for the occasion and I may bring a couple of llamas to liven up proceedings.

Tally ho n all that.
Love a cup of Rosey I do.

whu

Post by whu »

Flairon wrote: Sat Oct 09, 2021 1:58 am
deanox wrote: Wed Oct 06, 2021 2:14 am I have tickets for Genk at home. This will be my first game in nearly 20 years :shock:
Hoping to get the boats tickets (not available yet) would be great to meet up with some of you cunts :lol: :lol:
Hello mate. Are you home at the moment? I am currently at Canvey Island.
you lucky chap - the essex riviera
Fuck Off Sully, Brady, Moyes. Killing this club by death from a thousand cunts.

deanox

Post by deanox »

Just boarded my plane in Dallas for my trip home. Probably going to get drunk do Ivan catch some zzzz on the way home 🍻⚒️😴
"If my auntie had bollox she'd be my uncle"

hd1

Post by hd1 »

Towie wrote: Tue Oct 12, 2021 8:11 pm Genk away sold out, didn’t even get a look in.

:roll:
Only around 1200 tickets were made available.

Loads going over though but there's nothing in Genk I'm told bar wise so will have to be a nearby town

Jacko1966

Post by Jacko1966 »

palerider wrote: Sun Oct 10, 2021 8:41 am Although I'm no regular I've met quite a few of those on here on the boat and like me they're cunts to a man, varying in intensity from cunts to utter cunts and even total cunts.

I asked one of the cunts once if there'd ever been a non-cunt on them and he said there was once but he was banned when it was discovered he wasn't a cunt.
Some are even ShitCunts (a soubriquet reserved only for cunts of the highest order).

palerider

Post by palerider »

Jacko1966 wrote: Thu Oct 21, 2021 11:10 am
palerider wrote: Sun Oct 10, 2021 8:41 am Although I'm no regular I've met quite a few of those on here on the boat and like me they're cunts to a man, varying in intensity from cunts to utter cunts and even total cunts.

I asked one of the cunts once if there'd ever been a non-cunt on them and he said there was once but he was banned when it was discovered he wasn't a cunt.
Some are even ShitCunts (a soubriquet reserved only for cunts of the highest order).
Well I think you qualify Jacko.

Flairon

Post by Flairon »

deanox wrote: Mon Oct 18, 2021 6:27 pm Just boarded my plane in Dallas for my trip home. Probably going to get drunk do Ivan catch some zzzz on the way home 🍻⚒️😴
How was you flight mate and more importantly how was the game?

I am back home in sunny south Florida. I got bumped up to business class, which was none to shabby I must say. 😆

Sadly the nice chaps at CBP confiscated my Lincolnshire Sausages. 😢
Flairon

palerider

Post by palerider »

Flairon wrote: Fri Oct 22, 2021 8:29 am
deanox wrote: Mon Oct 18, 2021 6:27 pm Just boarded my plane in Dallas for my trip home. Probably going to get drunk do Ivan catch some zzzz on the way home 🍻⚒️😴
How was you flight mate and more importantly how was the game?

I am back home in sunny south Florida. I got bumped up to business class, which was none to shabby I must say. 😆

Sadly the nice chaps at CBP confiscated my Lincolnshire Sausages. 😢
I assume CBP is an airport.

Orlando confiscated a fucking apple a few years ago......jobsworth arsewipes.