Andorra v England

Chat about anything football related here!
JayK

Re: Andorra v England

Post by JayK »

I watched pain and gain on Netflix instead
COYI!!!

palerider

Post by palerider »

I watched it.

The general concensus that Sancho was amazing because he had a couple of tricks against a pub team I find laughable.

If he's worth 72m I'm next in line for being the king of Norway.

BlackDiamond

Post by BlackDiamond »

palerider wrote: Sun Oct 10, 2021 12:00 pm I watched it.

The general concensus that Sancho was amazing because he had a couple of tricks against a pub team I find laughable.

Your royal Highness - I agree with that assessment. As England had all the possession we could easily note who can play and who flatter to deceive.

Foden - sumptious on the ball,great passing range,moves like silk,clever and a weaver of fine outcomes.
Grealish - moves the ball with such adroit manipulation,nice assist and a well improvised finish
Ward Prowse - Solid pro,assured,calm,unfussy and productive.Underrated and reliable.
Chilwell - all the above - stamina,energy

Lingard - great player,probably not first choice for club or country. Needs a new club - Newcastle ?
Saka - good balance and shows quality in flashes. Can ghost out of games and become peripheral.
Kevin Oghenetega Tamaraebi Bakumo-Abraham - A useful understudy ? unrealised potential and can look a bit awkward near a football
Sancho - a willing shilling and looks over promoted and burdened by transfer fee. Not his fault,but not who I would spend £70M or even £30M of somebody else's dubiously aquired money.

Those not mentioned all get pass marks and Johnson in goal collected an assist when he showed great vision and an outstanding throwing arm to set Grealish away for England's fifth.

The bearded waistcoat gets a pat on the back, because 0-5 is 0-5 and not to acknowledge when something is good, would be churlish and reveal shameful prejudice...and we don't want that,do we

Newmarket

Post by Newmarket »

BlackDiamond wrote: Sun Oct 10, 2021 1:03 pm
palerider wrote: Sun Oct 10, 2021 12:00 pm I watched it.

Your royal Highness - I agree with that assessment. As England had all the possession we could easily note who can play and who flatter to deceive.

Foden - sumptious on the ball,great passing range,moves like silk,clever and a weaver of fine outcomes.
Grealish - moves the ball with such adroit manipulation,nice assist and a well improvised finish
Ward Prowse - Solid pro,assured,calm,unfussy and productive.Underrated and reliable.

Lingard - great player,probably not first choice for club or country. Needs a new club - Newcastle ?
Saka - good balance and shows quality in flashes. Can ghost out of games and become peripheral.
Kevin Oghenetega Tamaraebi Bakumo-Abraham - A useful understudy ? unrealised potential and can look a bit awkward near a football
Sancho - a willing shilling and looks over promoted and burdened by transfer fee. Not his fault,but not who I would spend £70M or even £30M of somebody else's dubiously aquired money.

Those not mentioned all get pass marks and Johnson in goal collected an assist when he showed great vision and an outstanding throwing arm to set Grealish away for England's fifth.

The bearded waistcoat gets a pat on the back, because 0-5 is 0-5 and not to acknowledge when something is good, would be churlish and reveal shameful prejudice...and we don't want that,do we
Did Rice play ? He clearly wasn’t needed …
Bring back Jonathon !

Flairon

Post by Flairon »

Safe for failing to book and thus send of the Andoran lad in the second half for his second bookable offence, I thought the officials managed the game fairly well tbh.
Flairon

BlackDiamond

Post by BlackDiamond »

Newmarket wrote: Sun Oct 10, 2021 2:23 pm

Not required in this one. I imagine he will return on tuesday for the home fixture against Hungry.

palerider

Post by palerider »

No. He'd been given permission to discuss a £250m move to Newcastle.

Brookbonds73

Post by Brookbonds73 »

palerider wrote: Mon Oct 11, 2021 10:45 am

And stumpy turned it down as he values young Dec at 700 million plus add-ons.
Love a cup of Rosey I do.

Towie

Post by Towie »

Brookbonds73 wrote: Mon Oct 11, 2021 11:35 am
palerider wrote: Mon Oct 11, 2021 10:45 am

And stumpy turned it down as he values young Dec at 700 million plus add-ons.
Surely you mean “Strap-ons”?
It’s not what you do it is the way that you do it.