About time some Player said it about UEFA.

Chat about anything football related here!
Whiskyman

Re: About time some Player said it about UEFA.

Post by Whiskyman »

terrya1965 wrote: Tue Oct 12, 2021 11:19 am
Whiskyman wrote: Tue Oct 12, 2021 9:53 am

Your last sentence says it all mate. And it also contains the solution. Nobody HAS to pay for it. We supporters do it through choice, whether by paying our TV subs or our season ticket money. The clubs CHOOSE to pay inflated wages to bang average players because they are scared of missing out, and also terrified of fan reaction if they don't sign anyone----however indifferent. It's basically the same herd panic mentality we saw when people were queuing up for ages to put about 5 quids worth of fuel in their car simply because everyone else was doing it.
Let's be honest Whiskyman,for most, Family and close friends come first in life,but Football is normally second on that list for many.Their team is their other love.

That's why these c**ts can do what they like and the fans will pay for it.
Of course they will do what they like while us cunts carry on paying what they ask for. No good me bitching about what my Sky/BT subs cost me every month if I carry on paying it is there ? Cracks me up when people go on about not being able to afford something but carry on paying for it. I can sympathise with people, particularly in the south, starting out in life having to pay through the nose for somewhere to fucking well live, but moaning about the cost of watching football? They should get out into the real world FFS. Hardly an essential like shelter, food and clothing is it ?

And perhaps I should have added the cost of gas to that little list of essentials. ;)
Why Is There Only One Monopolies Commission. Isn't That A Monopoly?

Rick_Deckard

Post by Rick_Deckard »

"but every single person on this forum wouldn't last 2 games of football played at the intensity and level which the game is played at now."

totally and completely irelevant ..... he like other top league players has to all intents and purposes reached the top of his trade, the one hes trained for years for

Take somebody on here who might be a tradesman or a banker or whatever, of course they wouldnt last 2 games, they havent trained for years ...be like asking Messi or Antonio to replumb your bathroom or whatever, im pretty sure neither would have a fucking clue, unless of course theyve been learning plumbing in their spare time..

Whiskyman

Post by Whiskyman »

Rick_Deckard wrote: Tue Oct 12, 2021 8:34 pm "but every single person on this forum wouldn't last 2 games of football played at the intensity and level which the game is played at now."

totally and completely irelevant ..... he like other top league players has to all intents and purposes reached the top of his trade, the one hes trained for years for

Take somebody on here who might be a tradesman or a banker or whatever, of course they wouldnt last 2 games, they havent trained for years ...be like asking Messi or Antonio to replumb your bathroom or whatever, im pretty sure neither would have a fucking clue, unless of course theyve been learning plumbing in their spare time..
Must admit I agree with you. Tbh I find it difficult to accept that a fit, young, athlete is likely to be worn out if he is asked to play 3 hours of football in a 7 day cycle.

Of course players need time to recover from injuries but when people talk about "fatigue" I do have to stifle a chuckle. If you tell some people something often enough they will eventually start to believe it.
Why Is There Only One Monopolies Commission. Isn't That A Monopoly?