The North West wankfest

Chat about anything football related here!
palerider

The North West wankfest

Post by palerider »

I had Radio 5 Live on last night for the 606 phone in with Sutton and Savage.

Let's hear from you West Ham and Leicester fans they said. Spurs and Brentford fans too.

Every single call was from either Manure or victim supporters. Nearly all Manure actually. Of course it was a big game and a seismic result but why ask for other teams' fans to join in when they knew damned well it was going to be an Ole out wankfest ?

Proof, if any were needed, that the Beeb is obsessed with the media darlings.

Rounded off by 'Is Salah the best player in the world ?'

No. He's a shoe-bombing cunt and I hope Sergio Ramos does him again if PSG meet the benefit cheats in the CL.

Rant over.

For now.

Castiron

Re: The North West wankfest

Post by Castiron »

Sky football main page. First ten articles all about Man U. They are in meltdown over there :lol:

h69

Post by h69 »

Yep. Yesterday morning, you would have thought that there was only one game and not three.

terrya1965

Post by terrya1965 »

Let them.

It's better we stay out of the limelight Palerider.We can get on quietly with our own business.

Man Utd are on at least PAR with having the best squad(maybe best) in the PL ,but the least cohesive.That's down to Ole.

His reaction is "We come too far to give up now"..REALLY!

Tell me what player has improved under him?They have all gone backwards.

United are one of the biggest club in world football,if not the biggest.How can this continue?

They would be better off putting Ronaldo in charge,he would do a better job.

Whiskyman

Post by Whiskyman »

Fact is that by and large fans only bombard the phone ins when their teams lose so it's probably not surprising West Ham fans were noticeable by their absence if indeed that was the case. Didn't listen to any yesterday but I'd be surprised if there weren't more Spurs fans phoning in than Hammers, or for that matter, Liverpool and Leicester fans.
Why Is There Only One Monopolies Commission. Isn't That A Monopoly?

Castiron

Post by Castiron »

Fergies still pulling the strings behind the scenes there. One look at his face in the crowd will tell you he ain't impressed with Ole the elf.

Ibbyham

Post by Ibbyham »

palerider wrote: Mon Oct 25, 2021 7:18 am I had Radio 5 Live on last night for the 606 phone in with Sutton and Savage.

Let's hear from you West Ham and Leicester fans they said. Spurs and Brentford fans too.

Every single call was from either Manure or victim supporters. Nearly all Manure actually. Of course it was a big game and a seismic result but why ask for other teams' fans to join in when they knew damned well it was going to be an Ole out wankfest ?

Proof, if any were needed, that the Beeb is obsessed with the media darlings.

Rounded off by 'Is Salah the best player in the world ?'

No. He's a shoe-bombing cunt and I hope Sergio Ramos does him again if PSG meet the benefit cheats in the CL.

Rant over.

For now.
Never forgave Salah last season for theatrical action to get a penalty against us when we were winning 1-0 and deep in 2nd half that cheating cunt. The sooner PSG or RM or Bayern M get him, the better.
"I am always correct", but "if I am wrong", please refer to the first phrase.

Brookbonds73

Post by Brookbonds73 »

Listening to the comments after their drubbing yesterday, you'd have thought the world would end.
Ffs get a grip, thousands of people all over the world are dying every week from covid and these cunts are whining because Ole Greta cuntflaps making a bollocks of Man Utd. So what you lost, you were outclassed, humiliated etc etc, but in the grand scheme of things it matters not a fuck.
Choose between training on a Monday morning or breathing your last in a hospital bed, I know which one I'd take.
Fucking pricks.

As an aside, they play the filth this week, mass suicides are on the cards for whoever loses that one.
Love a cup of Rosey I do.

Whiskyman

Post by Whiskyman »

Brookbonds73 wrote: Mon Oct 25, 2021 1:31 pm Listening to the comments after their drubbing yesterday, you'd have thought the world would end.
Ffs get a grip, thousands of people all over the world are dying every week from covid and these cunts are whining because Ole Greta cuntflaps making a bollocks of Man Utd. So what you lost, you were outclassed, humiliated etc etc, but in the grand scheme of things it matters not a fuck.
Choose between training on a Monday morning or breathing your last in a hospital bed, I know which one I'd take.
Fucking pricks.

As an aside, they play the filth this week, mass suicides are on the cards for whoever loses that one.
You're right of course, everything is relative but I don't think the Red Mancs are alone in that though mate. You should have heard some of our cunts on the phone ins as recently as the summer window. The season hadn't even started. We hadn't lost a game but life wasn't worth living because we hadn't, at the time, bought anyone apart from Dawson.

No doubt a lot of people do need some serious reality checks.
Why Is There Only One Monopolies Commission. Isn't That A Monopoly?

Post by 9898 »

h69 wrote: Mon Oct 25, 2021 10:10 am Yep. Yesterday morning, you would have thought that there was only one game and not three.
One game had a team going for the title and the other team people thought would be going for the title.
The other games had teams aiming for Europa league places at best.
No surprise all media interest was on the Man Utd v Liverpool game.
"Mum. I've wet the bed again."