Aston Villa vs West Ham Utd Official Match Thread

Chat about anything football related here!
Flairon

Re: Aston Villa vs West Ham Utd Official Match Thread

Post by Flairon »

palerider wrote: Sun Oct 31, 2021 7:03 pm
Flairon wrote: Sun Oct 31, 2021 6:58 pm On a side note, may I take the opportunity to congratulate young Ben Johnson on his first Premiership goal and a cracker to boot.
Not his first mate.
I meant to say first of the season. Sorry, my fingers cannot keep up with my brain when it comes to typing.
Flairon

Castiron

Post by Castiron »

Ibbyham wrote: Sun Oct 31, 2021 6:39 pm Fantastic Result and 4th place is more likely.

COYi!!!!
Good result yes, but if we give the ball away to the Scouse as we did today,then we will get battered.
We got the job done without being at our best, so I'm happy to come away with the points.
Fuck knows what the VAR and the ref were watching with the forearm onto Fornals face, a clearer red you won't see ffs!!

Towie

Post by Towie »

Horrible brummies wankers, the best they got is a fucking long throw ffs.

Hope they get relegated.
It’s not what you do it is the way that you do it.

ToneLoc

Post by ToneLoc »

Castiron wrote: Sun Oct 31, 2021 8:00 pm
Ibbyham wrote: Sun Oct 31, 2021 6:39 pm Fantastic Result and 4th place is more likely.

COYi!!!!
Good result yes, but if we give the ball away to the Scouse as we did today,then we will get battered.
We got the job done without being at our best, so I'm happy to come away with the points.
Fuck knows what the VAR and the ref were watching with the forearm onto Fornals face, a clearer red you won't see ffs!!
Disgusting officiating.
And yet the gutless Sky interviewer let the arsehole Smith sound off about how unfair the actual red card was.
Fancy calling your only son "Barnestoneworth"
He's got another name....
Yeah....."United"

Castiron

Post by Castiron »

ToneLoc wrote: Sun Oct 31, 2021 8:07 pm
Disgusting officiating.
And yet the gutless Sky interviewer let the arsehole Smith sound off about how unfair the actual red card was.
Absolute joke of a decision, which looked bad at normal speed and fucking horrendous in slow mo.

hd1

Post by hd1 »

It was like watching Pulis' Stoke at times with the long throws.

Fucking ridiculous given we had Zouma and Ogbonna defending them, with Rice and Soucek in front. So much for having a set piece coach

terrya1965

Post by terrya1965 »

Loving life being an Hammer.

The best team by quite away since 1986.

Think we'll add a couple in January and move on again.

UP THE AMMERS! whufc_crest

Ibbyham

Post by Ibbyham »

COYi!!!!
Totally agreed and I fully expected this Thursday our 2nd string team will be playing and hope Kral and Noble in midfielder to give Rice and Soucek a break to be ready for the Liverpool game which I hope our passing and performance more better as we can't do that against Liverpool as we did today.
"I am always correct", but "if I am wrong", please refer to the first phrase.

palerider

Post by palerider »

How many times did that cunt Nakamba roll over after the Fornals incident ?

Once Grealish fucked off I thought the theatrics would stop, but they've got worse.

Squeaky Brummie arsewipes.

Rick_Deckard

Post by Rick_Deckard »

palerider wrote: Mon Nov 01, 2021 8:57 am How many times did that cunt Nakamba roll over after the Fornals incident ?

Once Grealish fucked off I thought the theatrics would stop, but they've got worse.

Squeaky Brummie arsewipes.
He was Grealishs understudy...
Nakamba was a total cunt, he should be embarassed watching that, but the cunt wont ...reminded me of the Klinsman rolling incident

Nakamba break dancing....
https://www.youtube.com/embed/8CTuCM8vHOQ