Sacking Merry-Go-Round

Chat about anything football related here!
Rick_Deckard

Re: Sacking Merry-Go-Round

Post by Rick_Deckard »

andyginbrasil wrote: Sun Jan 16, 2022 4:56 pm So it's The Spanish waiter then..... didn't last long...
with Martinez looking to be the next in line...hes available....nothing more to be said about him really

Whiskyman

Post by Whiskyman »

Rick_Deckard wrote: Sun Jan 16, 2022 8:48 pm
andyginbrasil wrote: Sun Jan 16, 2022 4:56 pm So it's The Spanish waiter then..... didn't last long...
with Martinez looking to be the next in line...hes available....nothing more to be said about him really
Didn’t they hound Martinez out before ?
Why Is There Only One Monopolies Commission. Isn't That A Monopoly?

terrya1965

Post by terrya1965 »

Whiskyman wrote: Sun Jan 16, 2022 11:15 pm
Rick_Deckard wrote: Sun Jan 16, 2022 8:48 pm

Didn’t they hound Martinez out before ?
Why would they want him again after he failed miserably?I don't get that one at all? :o :shock:

JayK

Post by JayK »

And that’s Ranieri gone after 3 months
COYI!!!

BillyDWhizz

Post by BillyDWhizz »

Can't see anyone on their alleged new manager list being even remotely interested in taking the reins at Vicarage Road.

They're banging on about the likes of Frank Lampard, Paulo Fonseca, Fabio Cannavaro and Diego Martinez. I think they'll end up rooting around the bargain bin for people like Allardyce, Hughes, Warnock and Pulis.

Mind you, Zidane's available ain't he? :lol:
Who the fuck is General Failure and why is he reading my harddisk?

Dwayne Pipes

Post by Dwayne Pipes »

They’ve had more fucking managers than players them cunts.

Ibbyham

Post by Ibbyham »

That stupid Watford owners are the WORST owners in football as they are very deluded and what the f&cking point sacking manager every 4 to 5 months as the previous manager was fared better as Watford were doing quite well, 14th place and little danger but since stupid owner sack him and replaced with Ranieri who the owner thought Watford can do a Leicester but did not work out.

What Watford owner and the manager SHOULD DO - get better training coaches, fitness coaches, recruitment staff to build the club stronger. Glad we are not owned by those Pozzo knob-cunt idiots!

Whoever come in, will only last for 4 months so are they interested in Watford? For me if I am a manager, I would stick 2 fingers at Watford and tell them to get lost as they aren't had a clue HOW TO RUN A FOOTBALL CLUB!!!
"I am always correct", but "if I am wrong", please refer to the first phrase.

andyginbrasil

Post by andyginbrasil »

Step forward Mr Sam Allardyce......

Whiskyman

Post by Whiskyman »

Ibbyham wrote: Mon Jan 24, 2022 6:41 pm That stupid Watford owners are the WORST owners in football as they are very deluded and what the f&cking point sacking manager every 4 to 5 months as the previous manager was fared better as Watford were doing quite well, 14th place and little danger but since stupid owner sack him and replaced with Ranieri who the owner thought Watford can do a Leicester but did not work out.

What Watford owner and the manager SHOULD DO - get better training coaches, fitness coaches, recruitment staff to build the club stronger. Glad we are not owned by those Pozzo knob-cunt idiots!

Whoever come in, will only last for 4 months so are they interested in Watford? For me if I am a manager, I would stick 2 fingers at Watford and tell them to get lost as they aren't had a clue HOW TO RUN A FOOTBALL CLUB!!!
I'd take the job if offered Ibbs. Sign a two year contract, do 4 or 5 months graft and trouser the pay off.

Only in football mate.
Why Is There Only One Monopolies Commission. Isn't That A Monopoly?

Rick_Deckard

Post by Rick_Deckard »

Looks like the hornets have gone for a young forward thinking fresh ideas man....

https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/60122964