Man Utd WANT Moyes and Rice

Chat about anything football related here!
h69

Re: Man Utd WANT Moyes and Rice

Post by h69 »

Ibbyham wrote: Mon Nov 22, 2021 12:19 am Mr Dildo told them to FORGET IT.

Mr Carrick is in charge until the summer. Man Utd WON'T be in top 4 then.
Rubbish, they actually want Pochettino but I would not go there if I were him
Last edited by h69 on Mon Nov 22, 2021 10:08 am, edited 1 time in total.

h69

Post by h69 »

Whiskyman wrote: Mon Nov 22, 2021 7:20 am
tassiehammer wrote: Mon Nov 22, 2021 4:04 am

Maguire was having photos taken in a sheffield restaurant just after helping Ole get the sack. He was having chicken and rice. :D
The way Maguire plays his football I suspect whatever he ate may have been washed down with several pints of Staropramen. Is there a more overpriced and overrated footballer in the PL ? Discuss. :lol:
No argument from me. He is one of the only players to be relegated twice in the same season apparently with Hull and Wigan.

Ibbyham

Post by Ibbyham »

Maguire was having photos taken in a sheffield restaurant just after helping Ole get the sack. He was having chicken and rice. :D
:lol: :lol: :lol:

I am having Chicken Jalfrezi and Rice Today. Warm me up after a chilly morning.
"I am always correct", but "if I am wrong", please refer to the first phrase.

Ibbyham

Post by Ibbyham »

palerider wrote: Mon Nov 22, 2021 4:17 am Of course they want Rice. As do every club in the league. But they won't spend the 150 million required.

Moyes is fake news.
Lazy Journals at it again. I never read newspapers or media bollock.

Whiskyman

Post by Whiskyman »

tassiehammer wrote: Mon Nov 22, 2021 8:21 am

The way Maguire plays his football I suspect whatever he ate may have been washed down with several pints of Staropramen. Is there a more overpriced and overrated footballer in the PL ? Discuss. :lol:
But he plays and scores for England!!! You can't diss him like that.
If you reall want to discuss, he needs his own thread. Slabhead supreme :) :D
He'd be fine if he played against the likes of San Marino every week. Probably score a hatful against any country with a population half the size of the capacity of most fucking stadiums. But then again so would you or I. But could we get someone to stump up £80 million for our services ? We know the answer to that , don't we ? ;)
Why Is There Only One Monopolies Commission. Isn't That A Monopoly?

Ibbyham

Post by Ibbyham »

h69 wrote: Mon Nov 22, 2021 10:04 am

Rubbish, they actually want Pochettino but I would not go there if I were him
It was lazy journals as C&H quoted that there has been no approached from Man Utd in Moyes and Spicy Ricey. Zidane turned down Man Utd and PSG are too rich for Poch-knob to leave as Man Utd are in free-fall and some reports,, not sure if it true nor not, our dear old friend, Mr Carrick will take in charge probably up to the summer which I hope so that he will give us CL. Long it may continue ;)

terrya1965

Post by terrya1965 »

Maguire is always decent when he plays for England..His got a decent defensive midfielder in front of him.Like Pickford,he never let's Southgate down,but many still say his a rubbish manager,I'd have Harry here tomorrow at West Ham.

Whiskyman

Post by Whiskyman »

terrya1965 wrote: Mon Nov 22, 2021 10:32 am

Maguire is always decent when he plays for England..His got a decent defensive midfielder in front of him.Like Pickford,he never let's Southgate down,but many still say his a rubbish manager,I'd have Harry here tomorrow at West Ham.
Terry, you or I would probably look half decent against the crap teams England have come up against recently, Poland excepted. For £80 million he shouldn't need to rely on the services of a decent defensive midfielder in front of him. He should at least be capable of reading a game and timing tackles correctly, two of the fundamentals for a central defender, Have him at West Ham ? Is there a vacancy for an office boy ? Dawson's got his faults but I'd have him over that useless slabhead anyway.

terrya1965

Post by terrya1965 »

Whiskyman wrote: Mon Nov 22, 2021 10:38 am
terrya1965 wrote: Mon Nov 22, 2021 10:32 am

Terry, you or I would probably look half decent against the crap teams England have come up against recently, Poland excepted. For £80 million he shouldn't need to rely on the services of a decent defensive midfielder in front of him. He should at least be capable of reading a game and timing tackles correctly, two of the fundamentals for a central defender, Have him at West Ham ? Is there a vacancy for an office boy ? Dawson's got his faults but I'd have him over that useless slabhead anyway.
We are all entitled to an opinion.

Whiskyman

Post by Whiskyman »

terrya1965 wrote: Mon Nov 22, 2021 11:01 am
Whiskyman wrote: Mon Nov 22, 2021 10:38 am

We are all entitled to an opinion.
Not when it's wrong, you're not. ;)