Are Newcastle in trouble?

Chat about anything football related here!
Noni

Are Newcastle in trouble?

Post by Noni »

Have to say, I am quite pleased that a top team like Newcastle are struggling and sit at the bottom of the PL. :)

WH have had many relegations in their time and always appear to bounce back, I don't see why Newcastle cannot do the same. It's healthy for the sport to see good teams struggling for once.

Newmarket

Re: Are Newcastle in trouble?

Post by Newmarket »

Noni wrote: Mon Nov 29, 2021 6:26 pm Have to say, I am quite pleased that a top team like Newcastle are struggling and sit at the bottom of the PL. :)

WH have had many relegations in their time and always appear to bounce back, I don't see why Newcastle cannot do the same. It's healthy for the sport to see good teams struggling for once.
Well , whether they are a good or top team is up for debate .
As for ‘struggling for once’ .
I don’t know the stats but off the top of my head I won’t be a million miles out by saying that they have yo-yo’d between divisions considerably more than us recently .

We always somehow manage to bounce back and I’m sure they will but I won’t consider a top team relegated until the Spuds go where the deserve…
Bring back Jonathon !

JayK

Post by JayK »

Definitely a yo yo team and definitely struggling…..again
COYI!!!

Dwayne Pipes

Post by Dwayne Pipes »

Can’t wait for the cunts to spend vast amounts of money for mediocre players in January only for them to all fuck off when they are relegated a few months later.

Brookbonds73

Post by Brookbonds73 »

Most definitely.
They probably got the only manager who was willing to take it on. Any top bloke took one look at their position in the league and thought fuck that for a lark.
It doesn't matter that they've got bundles to spend, it's Newcastle ffs, everyone knows where it is but no one wants to go there.
They may or may not avoid the drop, and that's where Eddie Howe comes in. If they go down, he'll be kept on, as he has experience in the championship, they should bounce straight back up, but I guarantee he won't be in charge upon their return. The job of rebuilding will start then with a much better manager at the helm.
Love a cup of Rosey I do.

palerider

Post by palerider »

Brookbonds73 wrote: Tue Nov 30, 2021 1:05 am Most definitely.
They probably got the only manager who was willing to take it on. Any top bloke took one look at their position in the league and thought fuck that for a lark.
It doesn't matter that they've got bundles to spend, it's Newcastle ffs, everyone knows where it is but no one wants to go there.
They may or may not avoid the drop, and that's where Eddie Howe comes in. If they go down, he'll be kept on, as he has experience in the championship, they should bounce straight back up, but I guarantee he won't be in charge upon their return. The job of rebuilding will start then with a much better manager at the helm.
I reckon Staveley took him on as he's the only cunt who'd slip her one as I'm fucking sure the ugly bitch isn't getting it elsewhere.

Brookbonds73

Post by Brookbonds73 »

palerider wrote: Tue Nov 30, 2021 8:49 am
I reckon Staveley took him on as he's the only cunt who'd slip her one as I'm fucking sure the ugly bitch isn't getting it elsewhere.
She has a touch of the lion king about her right enough.
Love a cup of Rosey I do.

h69

Post by h69 »

More plastic than human. If she goes out in the sun and she will melt ! Fucking lucky she is up north where it is always grim !

JayK

Post by JayK »

Such a shame coz she used to be wank bank material
COYI!!!

BlackDiamond

Post by BlackDiamond »

h69 wrote: Tue Nov 30, 2021 10:52 am

More plastic than human. If she goes out in the sun and she will melt ! Fucking lucky she is up north where it is always grim !
I think this is where playing with your natural beauty should be put on hold. I'm no surgeon but the procedure that gal has had on her mince pies, have left them out of wack. It's a classic case of one eye looking at you and one looking for you. One going down to the shops the other coming back with the change.

I imagine when Eddie sat opposite,he was simply hypnotised... and I bet she has fun trying to control her iPad using just her eyes with an MFi eye-tracking device - HawkEye wasn't invented for those mince's...