Aji Alese

Chat about anything football related here!
Ibbyham

Aji Alese

Post by Ibbyham »

Just scored for the U23 against Swansea which West Ham are cruising 2-0 by the time I am typing this in 35th minutes and Alese who scored a "Messi" goal as he drives past one or two attackers near the halfway line.... then two midfielders... then brushes off another challenge with his shoulder... he's through on goal and on the slide pokes it into the bottom corner!

He would be a good defender for us as he is doing very well in U23 and that could answer the problem for Ogbonna but not sure if he do left foot.
"I am always correct", but "if I am wrong", please refer to the first phrase.

andyginbrasil

Re: Aji Alese

Post by andyginbrasil »

Ibbyham wrote: Fri Dec 03, 2021 12:42 pm Just scored for the U23 against Swansea which West Ham are cruising 2-0 by the time I am typing this in 35th minutes and Alese who scored a "Messi" goal as he drives past one or two attackers near the halfway line.... then two midfielders... then brushes off another challenge with his shoulder... he's through on goal and on the slide pokes it into the bottom corner!

He would be a good defender for us as he is doing very well in U23 and that could answer the problem for Ogbonna but not sure if he do left foot.
:lol: :lol:

Good player Ibby......but as a centre back... After driving through two attackers and 2 or 3 more... and then slotting it past the keeper..........one would have to ask..... wasn't he out of position.....as a defender....

Ibbyham

Post by Ibbyham »

andyginbrasil wrote: Fri Dec 03, 2021 3:08 pm
Ibbyham wrote: Fri Dec 03, 2021 12:42 pm Just scored for the U23 against Swansea which West Ham are cruising 2-0 by the time I am typing this in 35th minutes and Alese who scored a "Messi" goal as he drives past one or two attackers near the halfway line.... then two midfielders... then brushes off another challenge with his shoulder... he's through on goal and on the slide pokes it into the bottom corner!

:lol: :lol:

Good player Ibby......but as a centre back... After driving through two attackers and 2 or 3 more... and then slotting it past the keeper..........one would have to ask..... wasn't he out of position.....as a defender....
Could be as he took the risk but in real Premier League, he won't be able to do that.

h69

Post by h69 »

Gave a pen away didnt he ?

Ibbyham

Post by Ibbyham »

h69 wrote: Fri Dec 03, 2021 6:02 pm

Gave a pen away didnt he ?
Hope he will learn if he want to move up another level.

Flairon

Post by Flairon »

He certainly be seems to be a big, powerful lad.
Flairon