Fabs

Chat about anything football related here!
BlackDiamond

Re: Fabs

Post by BlackDiamond »

Whiskyman wrote: Thu Dec 09, 2021 9:39 am
tassiehammer wrote: Thu Dec 09, 2021 8:47 am On the day who fucked up the most? Fabs or bendy mendy? Mount's goal was a perfectly placed side footed volley. Not many keepers would have saved that.
Correct imo. Mendy has proved he's a top class keeper but he well and truly screwed the pooch last weekend. No clamour for him to be replaced from the Chelsea fans from what I can gather so why are some of us suggesting Fabianski is replaced ? There's a good case for him having been our MOTM against City and Wolves imo.

Areola's time will come. At least I hope it does at some point because I am getting increasingly concerned with the constant suggestions that we are looking at making a move for Sam Bloody Johnstone.
West Ham have that affect on prestigious imperious goal keepers - did not Alisson (Liverpool) and Ederson (Man City) screw their respected "pooches" when they collided with the force that wasn't with them...

Whiskyman

Post by Whiskyman »

BlackDiamond wrote: Thu Dec 09, 2021 9:46 am

Correct imo. Mendy has proved he's a top class keeper but he well and truly screwed the pooch last weekend. No clamour for him to be replaced from the Chelsea fans from what I can gather so why are some of us suggesting Fabianski is replaced ? There's a good case for him having been our MOTM against City and Wolves imo.

Areola's time will come. At least I hope it does at some point because I am getting increasingly concerned with the constant suggestions that we are looking at making a move for Sam Bloody Johnstone.
West Ham have that affect on prestigious imperious goal keepers - did not Alisson (Liverpool) and Ederson (Man City) screw their respected "pooches" when they collided with the force that wasn't with them...
Don't recall Ederson doing so . But Alisson-----well I have to concur.
Why Is There Only One Monopolies Commission. Isn't That A Monopoly?

h69

Post by h69 »

tassiehammer wrote: Thu Dec 09, 2021 8:47 am On the day who fucked up the most? Fabs or bendy mendy? Mount's goal was a perfectly placed side footed volley. Not many keepers would have saved that.

He was definitely MoM against City.

JayK

Post by JayK »

h69 wrote: Thu Dec 09, 2021 11:09 am

So was Areola in the cup 😆
COYI!!!

h69

Post by h69 »

JayK wrote: Thu Dec 09, 2021 11:27 am
h69 wrote: Thu Dec 09, 2021 11:09 am

So was Areola in the cup 😆
Yeah. Oddly they have a lot to do v City :lol: