Oficial January Transfer Window Thread

Chat about anything football related here!
Newmarket

Re: Oficial January Transfer Window Thread

Post by Newmarket »

eskimo joe wrote: Fri Feb 04, 2022 5:12 pm
h69 wrote: Fri Feb 04, 2022 4:49 pm

When was Van Nistelrooy linked with us ? I dont remember that ! (genuine question)
I thought Man Utd had him firmly in their sights for two years before he signed for them when he did his ACL.

I get what you are saying but I heard the same when we signed Anderson and Zouma but it turned out we did buy them so we will probably never know. All I know is that January transfers are far more complicated than most of us on here think they are
At. The early stages of Sullivan's,residency with us and I think when Nistolroy was due to leave Manure he stated he had offered Van-Nistolroy £100k a week to join. Also said we were one of three clubs after him. I only remember it because it was funny at the time and I didn't think for a second he would come, we were relegation material at the time.
I remember that Joe .
Though the Lacazette , Carlos Bacca and Carvalho email sagas were funnier 🤣

It’s episodes just like that that our fans see happening every transfer window and get Sullivan ridiculed by the whole football world .
Bring back Jonathon !

eskimo joe

Post by eskimo joe »

Newmarket wrote: Fri Feb 04, 2022 6:31 pm
eskimo joe wrote: Fri Feb 04, 2022 5:12 pm
At. The early stages of Sullivan's,residency with us and I think when Nistolroy was due to leave Manure he stated he had offered Van-Nistolroy £100k a week to join. Also said we were one of three clubs after him. I only remember it because it was funny at the time and I didn't think for a second he would come, we were relegation material at the time.
I remember that Joe .
Though the Lacazette , Carlos Bacca and Carvalho email sagas were funnier 🤣

It’s episodes just like that that our fans see happening every transfer window and get Sullivan ridiculed by the whole football world .
Slack Jack with his lawyers in tow
whufc_crest whufc_crest whufc_crest

thomasswe

Post by thomasswe »

relegation next year