Oficial January Transfer Window Thread

Chat about anything football related here!
garnett

Re: Oficial January Transfer Window Thread

Post by garnett »

23 day's and 6 point's lost.
Well done.

Dwayne Pipes

Post by Dwayne Pipes »

Moyes is totally fucking obsessed with Lingard fuck all else matters.
He won’t come here imo so we will carry on with the same faces.

eskimo joe

Post by eskimo joe »

Dwayne Pipes wrote: Sun Jan 23, 2022 9:50 am Moyes is totally fucking obsessed with Lingard fuck all else matters.
I have felt that for a long time TBH, , His mind has an idea and nothing is going to change it other than what to him would seem like a disaster.

As for Lingard not coming, I am inclined to agree with you, I feel if it was going to happen it would have been done and dusted by now.

Besides, he is not a striker, and who is to say he will be as effective as he was last visit.

Moyes is banking on it in the vain hope of keeping us happy.
whufc_crest whufc_crest whufc_crest

Clayton

Post by Clayton »

eskimo joe wrote: Sun Jan 23, 2022 9:57 am
Dwayne Pipes wrote: Sun Jan 23, 2022 9:50 am Moyes is totally fucking obsessed with Lingard fuck all else matters.
I have felt that for a long time TBH, , His mind has an idea and nothing is going to change it other than what to him would seem like a disaster.

As for Lingard not coming, I am inclined to agree with you, I feel if it was going to happen it would have been done and dusted by now.

Besides, he is not a striker, and who is to say he will be as effective as he was last visit.

What chance would any striker of had yesterday ? , Antonio for all his flaws had no support much of the game , our midfield ( Lanzini ) was ineffective . Really do not know what our fullbacks were doing . Changes should have been made , and it shouldn't have been to bring on Fredericks .

eskimo joe

Post by eskimo joe »

Clayton wrote: Sun Jan 23, 2022 11:13 am

What chance would any striker of had yesterday ? , Antonio for all his flaws had no support much of the game , our midfield ( Lanzini ) was ineffective . Really do not know what our fullbacks were doing . Changes should have been made , and it shouldn't have been to bring on Fredericks .
Maybe what Moyes told them to do probably. Listening to his post match interview i got the impression (and its not always a bad thing) that he was more interested in keeping the goals out than scoring them. Its the absence of the latter that is the pisser.

What i fail to understand, and i mentioned this earlier, we had a real go at Liverpool, and they in my books are, at this present moment a cut above Manure, and yet we played as if we had more to fear.against this lot.

terrya1965

Post by terrya1965 »

Lingard will wait till the end of the season for TWO reasons.

He goes on a free transfer and therefore gets a larger sum of money in his bank account.

If Rice leaves at the end of the season(all most certain he will),his not going to come here.

eskimo joe

Post by eskimo joe »

terrya1965 wrote: Sun Jan 23, 2022 11:37 am

He goes on a free transfer and therefore gets a larger sum of money in his bank account.

If Rice leaves at the end of the season(all most certain he will),his not going to come here.
Personally i think he can do one,. If he=s keeping Moyes dangling then he is doing neither us nor Moyes a favour, and he aint exactly so classy we need him desperately.

terrya1965

Post by terrya1965 »

eskimo joe wrote: Sun Jan 23, 2022 11:35 am
Clayton wrote: Sun Jan 23, 2022 11:13 am

Maybe what Moyes told them to do probably. Listening to his post match interview i got the impression (and its not always a bad thing) that he was more interested in keeping the goals out than scoring them. Its the absence of the latter that is the pisser.

What i fail to understand, and i mentioned this earlier, we had a real go at Liverpool, and they in my books are, at this present moment a cut above Manure, and yet we played as if we had more to fear.against this lot.
It's weird mate..Liverpool were smashing goals in for fun away from home and we have a real go at them and get the victory.Chelsea were playing well too and we had a real go and was victorious.

We play United,like we are playing one of Fergie's Teams.F*cks me right off,because this is has poor and disorganised as I have seen any United side in the last 40 years.

I just don't get it.

Dwayne Pipes

Post by Dwayne Pipes »

Your reason one ,Well that’s the Geordie cunts all day long then if they survive.

Personally I couldn’t give a fuck about him.

Clayton

Post by Clayton »

eskimo joe wrote: Sun Jan 23, 2022 11:39 am

Personally i think he can do one,. If he=s keeping Moyes dangling then he is doing neither us nor Moyes a favour, and he aint exactly so classy we need him desperately.
Why do we even need Lingard ( or why did Moyes bring in Vlasic ? ) when we have Lanzini and Fornals , if anything other then a striker , Left Back and probably a CB now are required it's got to be an out and out winger , because it doesn't look like Okoflex is going to get a chance anytime soon .