Merry Christmas

Chat about anything football related here!
Brookbonds73

Re: Merry Christmas

Post by Brookbonds73 »

palerider wrote: Wed Dec 22, 2021 11:40 am
Brookbonds73 wrote: Wed Dec 22, 2021 10:55 am

And the same to you my good man.
Have a goodun, be safe and take care.

BB.
Quite.

And although it's 140 degrees out there. have a great Christmas.

I imagine the Woolagaroo WI come'a caroling in their bikinis as it's so hot.

I've just cum.
I must admit I've just drilled a hole in the wall myself.
The thought of a scantily clad hairy backed vixen parading herself up and down the beach with her giblets hanging out has got me a tad messy.

Must dash!
Love a cup of Rosey I do.

palerider

Post by palerider »

Brookbonds73 wrote: Wed Dec 22, 2021 12:20 pm
palerider wrote: Wed Dec 22, 2021 11:40 am
Quite.

And although it's 140 degrees out there. have a great Christmas.

I imagine the Woolagaroo WI come'a caroling in their bikinis as it's so hot.

I've just cum.
The thought of a scantily clad hairy backed vixen parading herself up and down the beach with her giblets hanging out has got me a tad messy.

Must dash!
Indeed my learned friend but after the thrill of the hunt and a welcome unloading, one has to question how the convicts can stomach prawns on the barbie and alligator vindaloo on offer with cans of gnats piss lager. Decent real ale like Fennikins Old Insanity, that's the stuff to warm the cockles.

Christmases were much better back in the day. Proper tv. James Bond on Christmas Day not some woke cross-dressing wanker prancing around with darkies who are only on there to tick a fucking box.

And properly fucking cold.

Very special memories for me. Always traditional fayre. Turkey with all the trimmings, although I'd stuff the sprouts down the cat, Christmas pud, Mum letting me have a sip of her drain cleaner and tonic. 'Not too much Dora, the little cunt's only four !' my Dad would say. During the days leading up to it I fondly remember stealing from James' sweet shop in Ripple Road after school while my parents were still at work, cheerily pushing old ladies into snow drifts on the way home. It always snowed back then didn't it ? Carol singing then a snowball with a brick in it through the window of any fucker who gave less than ten shillings. The joy if Elaine Bunkell turned up for it as I could shuffle under my parka looking at her tits. The Boxing Day game at Vicarage Field, grabbing an Ilford fan and nailing him up behind the stand.

The Pales were always well-to-do thanks to Dad's job as an armed robber but he'd always find the time to put a lighted rag through the letter boxes of those struggling with the heating bills. And I thank him for bringing me up in a way that would make him proud.

Aaaaaaah........Happy times.

Brookbonds73

Post by Brookbonds73 »

palerider wrote: Wed Dec 22, 2021 3:34 pm
Brookbonds73 wrote: Wed Dec 22, 2021 12:20 pm

Must dash!
Indeed my learned friend but after the thrill of the hunt and a welcome unloading, one has to question how the convicts can stomach prawns on the barbie and alligator vindaloo on offer with cans of gnats piss lager. Decent real ale like Fennikins Old Insanity, that's the stuff to warm the cockles.

Christmases were much better back in the day. Proper tv. James Bond on Christmas Day not some woke cross-dressing wanker prancing around with darkies who are only on there to tick a fucking box.

Very special memories for me. Always traditional fayre. Turkey with all the trimmings, although I'd stuff the sprouts down the cat, Christmas pud, Mum letting me have a sip of her drain cleaner and tonic. 'Not too much Dora, the little cunt's only four !' my Dad would say. During the days leading up to it I fondly remember stealing from James' sweet shop in Ripple Road after school while my parents were still at work, cheerily pushing old ladies into snow drifts on the way home. It always snowed back then didn't it ? Carol singing then a snowball with a brick in it through the window of any fucker who gave less than ten shillings. The joy if Elaine Bunkell turned up for it as I could shuffle under my parka looking at her tits. The Boxing Day game at Vicarage Field, grabbing an Ilford fan and nailing him up behind the stand.

The Pales were always well-to-do thanks to Dad's job as an armed robber but he'd always find the time to put a lighted rag through the letter boxes of those struggling with the heating bills. And I thank him for bringing me up in a way that would make him proud.

Nothing like the good old days my friend.
Watching some cunt getting carted off in an ambulance after being hit with a snowball full of glass fragments. The whole family out to lunch on a mixture of lodinum and fence cleaner. Pinning the tale on next doors cat. Watching the exorcist after ma'am's speech. And then the coup of the evening, great uncle Tiberius BB, stark bollock naked regaling us with melodic tunes on the accordian.
Then the football on boxing Day, off to shite fart stain, a pocket full of bolts at the ready and a sword for close encounters.
Fucking wokes of today, if a came back without a sign of a fight my father used to beat me senseless with a cricket bat he'd stolen from basil d'olivera.
Fun times indeed my friend.

Newmarket

Post by Newmarket »

Brookbonds73 wrote: Wed Dec 22, 2021 5:09 pm
palerider wrote: Wed Dec 22, 2021 3:34 pm

Nothing like the good old days my friend.
Watching some cunt getting carted off in an ambulance after being hit with a snowball full of glass fragments. The whole family out to lunch on a mixture of lodinum and fence cleaner. Pinning the tale on next doors cat. Watching the exorcist after ma'am's speech. And then the coup of the evening, great uncle Tiberius BB, stark bollock naked regaling us with melodic tunes on the accordian.
Then the football on boxing Day, off to shite fart stain, a pocket full of bolts at the ready and a sword for close encounters.
Fucking wokes of today, if a came back without a sign of a fight my father used to beat me senseless with a cricket bat he'd stolen from basil d'olivera.
Fun times indeed my friend.
Aye , and you tell the young kids of today , and they won’t believe ya .
They won’t .
Bring back Jonathon !

Ibbyham

Post by Ibbyham »

Merry Christmas to you all!!!

Hope 2022 will bring success for West Ham that is long overdue.

whufc_crest whufc_crest whufc_crest
"I am always correct", but "if I am wrong", please refer to the first phrase.

palerider

Post by palerider »

Well the sun's well and truly over the yardarm somewhere so it's time to get the good stuff out.

A bottle of Markov's concentrated back lotion and I'll be ready because Christmas Eve chez Pale is very busy. Last minute wrapping, preparation and cooking to make the big day a breeze. We've been fattening up one of he Somalis for a month with extra rations so when it's light I'll pop out to the huts and humanely slaughter him so his peers can tuck in tomorrow. Some cumin, coriander, garlic and ginger and he'll be good to go. Tastes like chicken apparently. Never let it be said I neglect my farm workers.

This afternoon Natalia the maid receives her present while Lady P is off to Taunton to help at the Immigrant charity that boxes the dead dogs for the asylum seekers and tonight I'll be off to Midnight Mass at St.Enoch the Evangelist for the alternative carol service before leaving a glass of surgical spirit and a doner kebab out for Santa. The kids always tell me it should be milk and a mince pie but I'm fucking sure the big man wants something decent.

So, in case I don't get the chance later, a very merry Christmas to all Hamsters out there and be careful if you're driving. If you see a Tottenham fan please be mindful of others when you run him over.

And if you're with close family, or even if you're not, use the word 'cunt' as often as you can for it is a wondrous and magical word that encompasses all the spirit of the season.

Love

Alan, Hildebrune & the Pale family.

xxxx

Brookbonds73

Post by Brookbonds73 »

palerider wrote: Fri Dec 24, 2021 8:06 am Well the sun's well and truly over the yardarm somewhere so it's time to get the good stuff out.

A bottle of Markov's concentrated back lotion and I'll be ready because Christmas Eve chez Pale is very busy. Last minute wrapping, preparation and cooking to make the big day a breeze. We've been fattening up one of he Somalis for a month with extra rations so when it's light I'll pop out to the huts and humanely slaughter him so his peers can tuck in tomorrow. Some cumin, coriander, garlic and ginger and he'll be good to go. Tastes like chicken apparently. Never let it be said I neglect my farm workers.

This afternoon Natalia the maid receives her present while Lady P is off to Taunton to help at the Immigrant charity that boxes the dead dogs for the asylum seekers and tonight I'll be off to Midnight Mass at St.Enoch the Evangelist for the alternative carol service before leaving a glass of surgical spirit and a doner kebab out for Santa. The kids always tell me it should be milk and a mince pie but I'm fucking sure the big man wants something decent.

So, in case I don't get the chance later, a very merry Christmas to all Hamsters out there and be careful if you're driving. If you see a Tottenham fan please be mindful of others when you run him over.

And if you're with close family, or even if you're not, use the word 'cunt' as often as you can for it is a wondrous and magical word that encompasses all the spirit of the season.

Love

Alan, Hildebrune & the Pale family.

xxxx
:lol:

terrya1965

Post by terrya1965 »

Merry Christmas to all my fellow Hammerschat colleagues.

Eat,Drink and enjoy..F*CK WHAT THE STATE SAYS!

JayK

Post by JayK »

Merry Christmas you cunts
COYI!!!

Newmarket

Post by Newmarket »

Merry Cuntmas Clitori
Bring back Jonathon !