Crystal Palace vs West Ham Official Match Thread

Chat about anything football related here!
Ibbyham

Crystal Palace vs West Ham Official Match Thread

Post by Ibbyham »

Glad we got the win against Watford after a very poor 5 minutes start, we need to start better and keep it on top level for all 90+minutes as Crystal Palace is TWICE harder than Watford especially as they are very good at home in Selhurst Park. On the plus side Declan Rice is back and I hope Ben Johnson will be OK for this match as we CAN'T afford to lose Johnson as Cresswell is out for some time and Moyes are in the market to get Left Back as Masuaku is NOT good on LB. Hope we will be very sharp on this match and our defence need to be more sharper.

Squad

Fabianski

Coufal
Dawson
Diop
Johnson

Rice
Soucek

Bowen
Lanzini
Benrahma

Antonio

Hope Benny will do well in a consistency basis and Fornals is out on Covid-19. Hope we will perform very strong and to keep going.

COYI whufc_crest whufc_crest whufc_crest
"I am always correct", but "if I am wrong", please refer to the first phrase.

Brookbonds73

Re: Crystal Palace vs West Ham Official Match Thread

Post by Brookbonds73 »

Cheers Ibbs. 👍
Love a cup of Rosey I do.

Dwayne Pipes

Post by Dwayne Pipes »

Will be intimidating going to the South London Ultras manor !!!!

:lol:

2-1 us

Whiskyman

Post by Whiskyman »

Dwayne Pipes wrote: Wed Dec 29, 2021 12:17 pm Will be intimidating going to the South London Ultras manor !!!!

2-1 us
Do not mock. Selhurst Park can be a scary place for the unwary traveller. Loads of shaven headed, tattooed,muscle bound,stubbled chin individuals roaming loose ready to pounce on some poor unprepared visitor. You have been warned.

Some of the blokes are nasty looking fuckers as well.
Why Is There Only One Monopolies Commission. Isn't That A Monopoly?

Brookbonds73

Post by Brookbonds73 »

Whiskyman wrote: Wed Dec 29, 2021 12:24 pm
Dwayne Pipes wrote: Wed Dec 29, 2021 12:17 pm Will be intimidating going to the South London Ultras manor !!!!

2-1 us
Do not mock. Selhurst Park can be a scary place for the unwary traveller. Loads of shaven headed, tattooed,muscle bound,stubbled chin individuals roaming loose ready to pounce on some poor unprepared visitor. You have been warned.

Some of the blokes are nasty looking fuckers as well.
I think I've just emptied my jodhpurs.
Love a cup of Rosey I do.

Newmarket

Post by Newmarket »

Latest team news = no team news .

Good site our one innit … :shock: :? :roll:mm

https://www.whufc.com/news/articles/202 ... tal-palace
Bring back Jonathon !

Clayton

Post by Clayton »

Not sure about Fabianski , appears to cause jitters in the backline with his lack of pace and indecision when coming off his line , plus his distribution is poor , does his ability to pull off the odd save make up for it ? , I am not so sure ( about time Areola was given the gloves ) .

BlackDiamond

Post by BlackDiamond »

Clayton wrote: Thu Dec 30, 2021 6:05 pm Not sure about Fabianski , appears to cause jitters in the backline with his lack of pace and indecision when coming off his line , plus his distribution is poor , does his ability to pull off the odd save make up for it ? , I am not so sure ( about time Areola was given the gloves ) .
A more adventorous approach might be the catalyst to energise those around him. DM is loyal to his men or uncharacteristic fixated.

I would like to see a more productive use of the squad and some rotations. This should have happened weeks ago, when the first signs of staleness and malaise was evident. But that's spilt milk and water under the bridges.

Should the new january arrivals be of the calibre that have been suggested,then the situation - at least first team wise - will of course look more desirable.

Dagger

Post by Dagger »

Squad

Fabianski

Coufal
Dawson
Diop
Johnson

Rice. Noble Soucek

Bowen Antonio Lanzini

Would use noble just to sit and hold allowing either Rice or Soucek more freedom for both to go forward think the will cause more problems when on the front foot but great cover when under pressure whufc_crest

Clayton

Post by Clayton »

Really do not want to see Noble start , he got the call up against a dire Watford and did fine , but and a big but if he ever gets another start I doubt it will end so well for us .
Areola
Coufal - Dawson - Diop - Longelo
Rice - Soucek - Lanzini
Bowen - Antonio - Benrahma

Fabianski - Ashby - Fredericks - Alese - Kral - Vlasic - Swyer - Okoflex - Perkins