Postponements

Chat about anything football related here!
Towie

Re: Postponements

Post by Towie »

Castiron wrote: Fri Jan 14, 2022 9:50 pm This is an absolute piss take now.
https://www.skysports.com/football/news ... nt-players
Spuds started all this shite, good to see them on receiving end, so fuck them.
It’s not what you do it is the way that you do it.

terrya1965

Post by terrya1965 »

Towie wrote: Fri Jan 14, 2022 9:58 pm
Castiron wrote: Fri Jan 14, 2022 9:50 pm This is an absolute piss take now.
https://www.skysports.com/football/news ... nt-players
Pretty pissed off with all this crap tbh.

But you are right..What goes around comes around,so f*ck them!

I would like the PL to tell them clubs they need to play all these games by a certain time,like before the end of March..I want all these c**ts to get f*cked up!

Like to see Man U,Spurs and Arsenal ouut of the Top 4..Leicester nowhere near Europe,with Newcastle and Burnley relegated.

It would give me even more pleasure if we went onto win something because of fixture congestion.

Ibbyham

Post by Ibbyham »

terrya1965 wrote: Fri Jan 14, 2022 10:21 pm

I would like the PL to tell them clubs they need to play all these games by a certain time,like before the end of March..I want all these c**ts to get f*cked up!

Like to see Man U,Spurs and Arsenal ouut of the Top 4..Leicester nowhere near Europe,with Newcastle and Burnley relegated.

It would give me even more pleasure if we went onto win something because of fixture congestion.
Totally agreed with the above, I don't give a monkey on Arsenal and Tottenham and hope they will get fatigued with their fixtures congestions.
"I am always correct", but "if I am wrong", please refer to the first phrase.

eskimo joe

Post by eskimo joe »

Well the back will break eventually and hopefully, though I doubt it because of the money involved, hopefully the ,F.A will have learnt it's lesson and layed down stricter measures for next season .

I think this one they failed to take into account AFCON and were caught asleep. Sick of hearing about unavailability of players because of COVID and AFCON. The latter has been part of our game for many years so tough titty, play U23s or forfeit the game 3-0
whufc_crest whufc_crest whufc_crest

Dwayne Pipes

Post by Dwayne Pipes »

Fuck the lot of em
We will carry on winning games and nicking points as per usual ,let the other cunts stew in the fucking mess they are making for themselves.

Whiskyman

Post by Whiskyman »

eskimo joe wrote: Sat Jan 15, 2022 5:51 am Well the back will break eventually and hopefully, though I doubt it because of the money involved, hopefully the ,F.A will have learnt it's lesson and layed down stricter measures for next season .

I think this one they failed to take into account AFCON and were caught asleep. Sick of hearing about unavailability of players because of COVID and AFCON. The latter has been part of our game for many years so tough titty, play U23s or forfeit the game 3-0
Oh come on Joe, be fair, the AFCON thing has only been going since 1956. Give them time to get used to the idea. ;)
Why Is There Only One Monopolies Commission. Isn't That A Monopoly?

andyginbrasil

Post by andyginbrasil »

terrya1965 wrote: Fri Jan 14, 2022 10:21 pm

The 2021-22 Premier League winter break will take place between January 23–February 7, 2022......instead of them benefitting from this break make them play their missed games during this period, then we are then all on a level playing field by the end of the break. Also we will be refreshed having no games to play for 2 weeks

terrya1965

Post by terrya1965 »

Whiskyman wrote: Sat Jan 15, 2022 8:41 am
eskimo joe wrote: Sat Jan 15, 2022 5:51 am Well the back will break eventually and hopefully, though I doubt it because of the money involved, hopefully the ,F.A will have learnt it's lesson and layed down stricter measures for next season .

Oh come on Joe, be fair, the AFCON thing has only been going since 1956. Give them time to get used to the idea. ;)
But wasn't it played in the Summer months until quite recently,therefore not effecting our Football season?

By the way,it started in 1957. ;)

Brookbonds73

Post by Brookbonds73 »

Either way it's a farcical pile of cack.
Refs not knowing there's 90 minutes in a match, brawls on the pitch, empty stadiums. Absolute fucking shambles.
The best thing coming out of Africa, is the plane leaving it, fucking piss hole.
Love a cup of Rosey I do.

eskimo joe

Post by eskimo joe »

terrya1965 wrote: Sat Jan 15, 2022 11:29 am
Whiskyman wrote: Sat Jan 15, 2022 8:41 am

But wasn't it played in the Summer months until quite recently,therefore not effecting our Football season?

By the way,it started in 1957. ;)
Up to 2017 it was played in January, From then in June only to return to January in 2020
whufc_crest whufc_crest whufc_crest