West Ham Vs Leeds Utd Premier League Official Match Thread

Chat about anything football related here!
tassiehammer

Re: West Ham Vs Leeds Utd Premier League Official Match Thread

Post by tassiehammer »

Whiskyman wrote: Sat Jan 22, 2022 1:07 am
tassiehammer wrote: Fri Jan 21, 2022 8:06 pm

Fucking hell. It's quite scary to think that low life crap like that is allowed to wander among the rest of us quite openly. It's a game of football ffs, not life and death.

But this was in 1996. We're much more civilized these days. :D
Just like my dreams they fade and die.
But on the positive side..............

BlackDiamond

Post by BlackDiamond »

The Gonz scores DM with a zero rating for his team selection,tactics,substitutions and reinforcement procurements. Particularly savage in his assessment of his use of same personnel, in the three fixtures (Leeds,Norwich,Leeds)

Rant commences at minute 3:16

Whiskyman

Post by Whiskyman »

BlackDiamond wrote: Sat Jan 22, 2022 10:05 am

The Gonz scores DM with a zero rating for his team selection,tactics,substitutions and reinforcement procurements. Particularly savage in his assessment of his use of same personnel, in the three fixtures (Leeds,Norwich,Leeds)

Mate, I have a wife who I love dearly, so if I want to listen to irrational ranting I have no need to watch Ypu Tube.

I know the right buttons to push, you see. ;)
Why Is There Only One Monopolies Commission. Isn't That A Monopoly?

terrya1965

Post by terrya1965 »

Whiskyman wrote: Sat Jan 22, 2022 10:33 am

Mate, I have a wife who I love dearly, so if I want to listen to irrational ranting I have no need to watch Ypu Tube.

I know the right buttons to push, you see. ;)
:lol: :lol:

h69

Post by h69 »

terrya1965 wrote: Thu Jan 20, 2022 11:08 am
BlackDiamond wrote: Thu Jan 20, 2022 9:56 am
Your factually right, however the actual nature of all sporting contest exists inside a dominance hierarchy. The only difference between the two periods (quoted) is that the hierachy under discussion has become more refined. And you see that everywhere.
Probably the best way to look at it BD is,Do you feel more optimistic about lifting a trophy back in the 70's and 80's or nowadays?
Spot on. The gap means it is far more likely to go to one of the top 4 teams than it was in the old Division 1

h69

Post by h69 »

Another pointless video for the sheep to watch.

Whiskyman

Post by Whiskyman »

h69 wrote: Tue Jan 25, 2022 4:53 pm

You think that's bad. I stumbled across this one today. I don't think it's meant to be funny but I had a few laughs watching it tbh. Reminded me of the old t v show “Alas Smith & Jones”, which I guess is showing my age again.

JayK

Post by JayK »

Whiskyman wrote: Tue Jan 25, 2022 6:09 pm
h69 wrote: Tue Jan 25, 2022 4:53 pm

You think that's bad. I stumbled across this one today. I don't think it's meant to be funny but I had a few laughs watching it tbh. Reminded me of the old t v show “Alas Smith & Jones”, which I guess is showing my age again.

Smith & Jones were in colour
COYI!!!

Towie

Post by Towie »

Personally don’t watch these videos If I want others opinions about our club, I generally come on here.

What I find very strange is someone who calls people sheep for watching these videos, trawls the social media apps for footballers been abused, then posts them on elsewhere so even more people can see them.

Fucking weirdo.
It’s not what you do it is the way that you do it.

Whiskyman

Post by Whiskyman »

Towie wrote: Tue Jan 25, 2022 7:20 pm Personally don’t watch these videos If I want others opinions about our club, I generally come on here.

What I find very strange is someone who calls people sheep for watching these videos, trawls the social media apps for footballers been abused, then posts them on elsewhere so even more people can see them.

Fucking weirdo.
Must admit although I don't routinely watch them I sometimes have a nose through You Tube mainly to catch up with the clips of action from the Under 23s. If I see one that looks as if it might be a bit of a giggle I must confess to having a look. I once discovered there's something called a "watchalong" which apparently involves people logging in to watch someone watching the match and telling them what's happening. Odd that is, imo.

Everyone to his own of course but I do find it strange that some people actually pay for them. As for sheep, I suppose you could say some people deserve to be fleeced.

I'll close the door as I leave.