Talksports on Declan Rice Valuation

Chat about anything football related here!
Ibbyham

Talksports on Declan Rice Valuation

Post by Ibbyham »

As per Geo and Gonzo video, Talksports Jim White commenting from Gold and Sullivan that Declan Rice prrice tag is now no LOWER than £200M to ward off big clubs spender.

He is still a West Ham player until 2024 and HOPE he will sign a new contract that last month the board will make a new contract and hope he will sign it at end of the season but I am a bit worried that IF West Ham FAILED to reach top 4 this season, then Declan Rice want to move to a top club to join in the Champions League and win some silverware which is why he is stalling the new contract situation. I hope he will stay for at least another season or 2, hopefully longer.

WE NEED TO KEEP HIM. whufc_crest
"I am always correct", but "if I am wrong", please refer to the first phrase.

jameskel

Re: Talksports on Declan Rice Valuation

Post by jameskel »

:) :)

If Chelsea off 100m in the summer, he is gone

If they dont, he will riun his contract down, its how football now works
Covid in the Boardroom

eskimo joe

Post by eskimo joe »

Why not sign a new contract over riding a y existing one and with a triggering clause of £100mil or... . So if he's interested he can go.

Don't know how these things work , but if he could wouldn't it make more sense to him instead of losing money. Well losing money might be inaccurate, but he could be receiving plus instead of stalling.
whufc_crest whufc_crest whufc_crest

Whiskyman

Post by Whiskyman »

Ibbyham wrote: Thu Jan 13, 2022 11:26 pm As per Geo and Gonzo video, Talksports Jim White commenting from Gold and Sullivan that Declan Rice prrice tag is now no LOWER than £200M to ward off big clubs spender.

He is still a West Ham player until 2024 and HOPE he will sign a new contract that last month the board will make a new contract and hope he will sign it at end of the season but I am a bit worried that IF West Ham FAILED to reach top 4 this season, then Declan Rice want to move to a top club to join in the Champions League and win some silverware which is why he is stalling the new contract situation. I hope he will stay for at least another season or 2, hopefully longer.

He's a bloody good player Ibbs. But not if someone offers £200 million we don't. But no one will .
Why Is There Only One Monopolies Commission. Isn't That A Monopoly?

Dwayne Pipes

Post by Dwayne Pipes »

Declan Will know when he’s had enough and will fuck off to city or the rent boys.
We will be unable to stop him.

Will be gutted but life goes on.

Clayton

Post by Clayton »

Ibbyham wrote: Thu Jan 13, 2022 11:26 pm As per Geo and Gonzo video, Talksports Jim White commenting from Gold and Sullivan that Declan Rice prrice tag is now no LOWER than £200M to ward off big clubs spender.

You can guarantee if an offer comes in over £100m Declan Rice may well be off , obviously we do not want him to leave but he more then likely thinks some clubs can offer him more at the moment .
Hopefully this window Moyes can bring in at least three players capable of competing for 1st team places and succeed in making us better , and hopefully some silverware by the end of the season , may keep Rice here for another season or more .
It's not like Moyes hasn't done something special at the club and he's still building , I should think Rice would like to be part of that especially as the captain .

Ibbyham

Post by Ibbyham »

Whiskyman wrote: Fri Jan 14, 2022 11:05 am

He's a bloody good player Ibbs. But not if someone offers £200 million we don't. But no one will .
Hope he will stay and this summer we will have a clearer pictures if he will sign a contract with release clause on it.

terrya1965

Post by terrya1965 »

Clayton wrote: Fri Jan 14, 2022 11:37 am

You can guarantee if an offer comes in over £100m Declan Rice may well be off , obviously we do not want him to leave but he more then likely thinks some clubs can offer him more at the moment .
Hopefully this window Moyes can bring in at least three players capable of competing for 1st team places and succeed in making us better , and hopefully some silverware by the end of the season , may keep Rice here for another season or more .
It's not like Moyes hasn't done something special at the club and he's still building , I should think Rice would like to be part of that especially as the captain .
I do think Moyes and the West Ham coaching staff have improved Rice's game ten fold,but he always had it though technically.He is still the nearest player I have seen to Bobby Moore in the way he takes the ball off the opposition.

h69

Post by h69 »

Dwayne Pipes wrote: Fri Jan 14, 2022 11:31 am Declan Will know when he’s had enough and will fuck off to city or the rent boys.
We will be unable to stop him.

Will be gutted but life goes on.
Exactly.

At the end of the day, a player is worth what others are willing to pay for him....no more, no less and no matter how many pointless videos are made on the subject.

Ibbyham

Post by Ibbyham »

Clayton wrote: Fri Jan 14, 2022 11:37 am

Totally agreed and hope Moyes will bring in couple of players this month to have chance of Champions League plus silverware.