Claret & Hugh Watch

Chat about anything football related here!
JayK

Re: Claret & Hugh Watch

Post by JayK »

palerider wrote: Tue Feb 08, 2022 2:40 pm
eskimo joe wrote: Tue Feb 08, 2022 12:08 pm I wonder just how up to date these Muppets are. Just read from 1 football app time 13.15 today, that We will all be pleased that Zouma has decided not to have a scan and declared himself available for tonight's game.

Is that even up to him considering he is West Hams investment. Maybe it's a ploy to circumnavigate not being picked and not being able to play. Will look better if he did that and didn't get picked.

I'm a cynic
I had a look on KUMB.

The amount of tossers making light of it is worrying.

'Oh well, it's in his culture'.

:oops:
Cunts
COYI!!!

h69

Post by h69 »

eskimo joe wrote: Tue Feb 08, 2022 12:08 pm I wonder just how up to date these Muppets are. Just read from 1 football app time 13.15 today, that We will all be pleased that Zouma has decided not to have a scan and declared himself available for tonight's game.

Is that even up to him considering he is West Hams investment. Maybe it's a ploy to circumnavigate not being picked and not being able to play. Will look better if he did that and didn't get picked.

I'm a cynic
Its bullshit. They gave him some tests and passed him fit. Scan was not necessary. Much ado about fuck all.

Whiskyman

Post by Whiskyman »

Another little gem of an article from Pravda. It seems the rest of the football world knows the away goal rule has been scrapped----except for poor old Hughie boy. :lol:

https://www.claretandhugh.info/euro-gia ... ent-240886

And what is their obsession with Mark Lawrenson's predictions FFS.?
Why Is There Only One Monopolies Commission. Isn't That A Monopoly?

Brookbonds73

Post by Brookbonds73 »

Whiskyman wrote: Fri Feb 18, 2022 9:38 am Another little gem of an article from Pravda. It seems the rest of the football world knows the away goal rule has been scrapped----except for poor old Hughie boy. :lol:

https://www.claretandhugh.info/euro-gia ... ent-240886

And what is their obsession with Mark Lawrenson's predictions FFS.?
I think they should step up the donations page to at least a grand.
They need all the help they can get.
Love a cup of Rosey I do.

eskimo joe

Post by eskimo joe »

So well informed, they seem to think away goals. count double in the case of a tie.
whufc_crest whufc_crest whufc_crest

andyginbrasil

Post by andyginbrasil »

C&H.....are obviously on the ball and have written an article on our youngsters various performances for their countries this International break.

But this one was a real eye opener

"Ben Johnson also played for the U21s against Andorra as Lee Carsley’s side won 4-1.

The game was notable for the fact that Johnson played as a centre-back, despite playing at right-back throughout his time with the Irons."

So well done Ben Johnson.....oh hang on..... Johnson was on the bench and didn't actually make it onto the pitch......

Classic.... :lol: :lol:

Whiskyman

Post by Whiskyman »

andyginbrasil wrote: Sat Mar 26, 2022 12:13 pm C&H.....are obviously on the ball and have written an article on our youngsters various performances for their countries this International break.

But this one was a real eye opener

"Ben Johnson also played for the U21s against Andorra as Lee Carsley’s side won 4-1.

The game was notable for the fact that Johnson played as a centre-back, despite playing at right-back throughout his time with the Irons."

So well done Ben Johnson.....oh hang on..... Johnson was on the bench and didn't actually make it onto the pitch......

But, by god, I bet he looked damned resplendent in his shiny new England training kit. And the silly old sod, Southon that is, not Johnson, seems to have forgotten that Johnson has featured on the left side for us on a number of occasions.

I must have a look and see if they gave him a mark out of 10 btw. :lol: :lol: :lol:

eastcoastclaret
Location: Chris Eubank has written a book about ethics. If it sells well, he'll write one about Kent too

Post by eastcoastclaret »

andyginbrasil wrote: Sat Mar 26, 2022 12:13 pm C&H.....are obviously on the ball and have written…

:lol:
Quality journalism
gonna need a bigger boat...my thumbs have gone weird...weleese bwian...I didn't eat the salmon mousse...nice beaver...like a glove...I have nipples Greg...the details of my life...he's not the messiah....

Whiskyman

Post by Whiskyman »

eastcoastclaret wrote: Sat Mar 26, 2022 2:59 pm
andyginbrasil wrote: Sat Mar 26, 2022 12:13 pm C&H.....are obviously on the ball and have written…

Quality journalism
Listen closely and you'll hear the Pulitzer being polished already

andyginbrasil

Post by andyginbrasil »

eastcoastclaret wrote: Sat Mar 26, 2022 2:59 pm

Quality journalism
It might be worth his while having a quiet word with Putin to see if he needs another spokesman, better suited me thinks