Claret & Hugh Watch

Chat about anything football related here!
JayK

Re: Claret & Hugh Watch

Post by JayK »

andyginbrasil wrote: Sat Mar 26, 2022 12:13 pm C&H.....are obviously on the ball and have written an article on our youngsters various performances for their countries this International break.

But this one was a real eye opener

"Ben Johnson also played for the U21s against Andorra as Lee Carsley’s side won 4-1.

The game was notable for the fact that Johnson played as a centre-back, despite playing at right-back throughout his time with the Irons."

So well done Ben Johnson.....oh hang on..... Johnson was on the bench and didn't actually make it onto the pitch......

Classic.... :lol: :lol:
goodpost:)
Kin ell, you couldn’t write this shit……………..…oh wait, he actually did :lol: :lol: :lol:
COYI!!!

terrya1965

Post by terrya1965 »

andyginbrasil wrote: Sat Mar 26, 2022 12:13 pm C&H.....are obviously on the ball and have written an article on our youngsters various performances for their countries this International break.

But this one was a real eye opener

"Ben Johnson also played for the U21s against Andorra as Lee Carsley’s side won 4-1.

The game was notable for the fact that Johnson played as a centre-back, despite playing at right-back throughout his time with the Irons."

So well done Ben Johnson.....oh hang on..... Johnson was on the bench and didn't actually make it onto the pitch......

Classic.... :lol: :lol:
He must be a "Ghost writer". :D

I'll get my coat ;)

Whiskyman

Post by Whiskyman »

andyginbrasil wrote: Sat Mar 26, 2022 5:16 pm
eastcoastclaret wrote: Sat Mar 26, 2022 2:59 pm

:lol:
Quality journalism
It might be worth his while having a quiet word with Putin to see if he needs another spokesman, better suited me thinks
This is the start of thiier latest piece Andy..

The heaviest speculation surrounding Declan’s future began several months ago when the Daily Telegraph made a series of claims about a new contract over a couple of days
They all sounded spot on and may well – as most believed – have been originated by his Dad/agent Sean.
Among the claims made were that he had rejected a big offer from the club and that a sell on clause would be required in any future deal.
That started a massive feeding frenzy among the media which has bored most of us ever since!

I particularly like the last line about everyone being bored by it. But have any of us who occasionally read this mastrerpiece of journalistic excellence not noticed that it's the topic of discussion they've probably devoted more column incehes to than anything else ? :lol: :lol: :lol:
Why Is There Only One Monopolies Commission. Isn't That A Monopoly?

eskimo joe

Post by eskimo joe »

Whiskyman wrote: Sun Mar 27, 2022 10:37 pm
andyginbrasil wrote: Sat Mar 26, 2022 5:16 pm

It might be worth his while having a quiet word with Putin to see if he needs another spokesman, better suited me thinks
This is the start of thiier latest piece Andy..

The heaviest speculation surrounding Declan’s future began several months ago when the Daily Telegraph made a series of claims about a new contract over a couple of days
They all sounded spot on and may well – as most believed – have been originated by his Dad/agent Sean.
Among the claims made were that he had rejected a big offer from the club and that a sell on clause would be required in any future deal.
That started a massive feeding frenzy among the media which has bored most of us ever since!

I particularly like the last line about everyone being bored by it. But have any of us who occasionally read this mastrerpiece of journalistic excellence not noticed that it's the topic of discussion they've probably devoted more column incehes to t

han anything else ? :lol: :lol: :lol:
:lol: and they gave us run down to further highlight how bored they are with the topic.
whufc_crest whufc_crest whufc_crest

Brookbonds73

Post by Brookbonds73 »

Christ, they write some cack that lot.
Love a cup of Rosey I do.

Towie

Post by Towie »

Brookbonds73 wrote: Mon Mar 28, 2022 5:44 pm Christ, they write some cack that lot.
Agree, don’t know why people read it tbh.
It’s not what you do it is the way that you do it.

andyginbrasil

Post by andyginbrasil »

Couldn't watch the game today....so had to visit a few sites to see how we faired..... I admit I was in the wrong but clicked on C&H site to see if the did any player ratings ... But unfortunately no.. but now I am totally confused...... according to a certain Mr Whetstone we drew the match with a last minute Luton goal from

Sonny Perkins ...... :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Whiskyman

Post by Whiskyman »

andyginbrasil wrote: Sun Jul 24, 2022 12:43 am Couldn't watch the game today....so had to visit a few sites to see how we faired..... I admit I was in the wrong but clicked on C&H site to see if the did any player ratings ... But unfortunately no.. but now I am totally confused...... according to a certain Mr Whetstone we drew the match with a last minute Luton goal from

A fine piece of reporting is it not ? The discerning reader will have noticed that the club's sole striker must have failed to impress the redoubtable Mr Whetstone. How do I know this ? Mr W has the , to me, extremely irritating tendency to refer to him as "Mikey" but in yesterday's piece he is referred to simply as "Antonio". Clearly a falling out of some magnitude.

So sorry you couldn't watch the game. I wasted 90 minutes of my life watching it and it annoys the fuck out of me that others were not so unlucky. I always ask myself why I bother watching these PSFs but as yet I haven't come up with a satisfactory answer.

I liked the look of the big lump up front Luton started with though. On the evidence of yesterday I would swap him for Mikey in a flash.
Why Is There Only One Monopolies Commission. Isn't That A Monopoly?

Dwayne Pipes

Post by Dwayne Pipes »

A self important board toady and an old piss head don’t make for great reading imo
Best to avoid.

Towie

Post by Towie »

Whiskyman wrote: Sun Jul 24, 2022 8:18 am
andyginbrasil wrote: Sun Jul 24, 2022 12:43 am Couldn't watch the game today....so had to visit a few sites to see how we faired..... I admit I was in the wrong but clicked on C&H site to see if the did any player ratings ... But unfortunately no.. but now I am totally confused...... according to a certain Mr Whetstone we drew the match with a last minute Luton goal from

A fine piece of reporting is it not ? The discerning reader will have noticed that the club's sole striker must have failed to impress the redoubtable Mr Whetstone. How do I know this ? Mr W has the , to me, extremely irritating tendency to refer to him as "Mikey" but in yesterday's piece he is referred to simply as "Antonio". Clearly a falling out of some magnitude.

So sorry you couldn't watch the game. I wasted 90 minutes of my life watching it and it annoys the fuck out of me that others were not so unlucky. I always ask myself why I bother watching these PSFs but as yet I haven't come up with a satisfactory answer.

I liked the look of the big lump up front Luton started with though. On the evidence of yesterday I would swap him for Mikey in a flash.
You may find I recommended the big lump up front for Luton a few months ago. 😉
It’s not what you do it is the way that you do it.