Anyone Know Who Died ?

Chat about anything football related here!
Parry Hotter

Anyone Know Who Died ?

Post by Parry Hotter »

Watched a couple of you tube blogs this a.m and caught someone on one of them made a phone in about some person who posts on hammers chat and a couple other sites who died over.christmas. Sad and wondered if anyone knew who it was.

tassiehammer

Re: Anyone Know Who Died ?

Post by tassiehammer »

Well that don't sound too good.
Just like my dreams they fade and die.
But on the positive side..............

Flairon

Post by Flairon »

???
Flairon

Newmarket

Post by Newmarket »

Parry Hotter wrote: Sat Jan 15, 2022 1:25 pm Watched a couple of you tube blogs this a.m and caught someone on one of them made a phone in about some person who posts on hammers chat and a couple other sites who died over.christmas. Sad and wondered if anyone knew who it was.
Post em here Parry

Please
Bring back Jonathon !

Parry Hotter

Post by Parry Hotter »

Newmarket wrote: Sun Jan 16, 2022 8:12 am
Parry Hotter wrote: Sat Jan 15, 2022 1:25 pm Watched a couple of you tube blogs this a.m and caught someone on one of them made a phone in about some person who posts on hammers chat and a couple other sites who died over.christmas. Sad and wondered if anyone knew who it was.
Post em here Parry

Please
Sorry newmarket I watched the clips on my t v so i dont have any links. I just go to you tube type in west ham on search and a load of screens come up which you click and then watch it. It was one where people send messages in while the blokes talking and it was one of them messages at the bottom of the screen that said about it.

Whiskyman

Post by Whiskyman »

Parry Hotter wrote: Sun Jan 16, 2022 10:15 am
Newmarket wrote: Sun Jan 16, 2022 8:12 am

Post em here Parry

Please
Sorry newmarket I watched the clips on my t v so i dont have any links. I just go to you tube type in west ham on search and a load of screens come up which you click and then watch it. It was one where people send messages in while the blokes talking and it was one of them messages at the bottom of the screen that said about it.
I’m sure the cunningly clever people who monitor the site will be able to tell who hasn’t logged in recently. That Newmarket chap knows more about the wacky web world than he lets on. ;)
Why Is There Only One Monopolies Commission. Isn't That A Monopoly?