Karl?

Chat about anything football related here!
Brookbonds73

Karl?

Post by Brookbonds73 »

Why was he brought in?
Was it a contract made by the stunted cunt to appease the fans?
By that I mean bring him over put him up in a hotel, pay the Czechs some kind of derisory fee for him NOT to play. Because I'm fucked if I know!
He's a regular in the Czech national team, and yet cannot get a start for love nor money for us?
Personally I thought he was shite at the Euro's but at least give him a start for us to see if he's improved ffs!
Has he tried to slip Moyes a nut cutlet, does he secretly play in the girls team and we don't know about it, because of his flowing locks, or are they using him to clean out wrinklies shit bag when we score. I'm completely at a loss.
Love a cup of Rosey I do.

Brookbonds73

Kral?

Post by Brookbonds73 »

Brookbonds73 wrote: Sun Jan 16, 2022 5:19 pm Why was he brought in?
By that I mean bring him over put him up in a hotel, pay the Czechs some kind of derisory fee for him NOT to play. Because I'm fucked if I know!
He's a regular in the Czech national team, and yet cannot get a start for love nor money for us?
Personally I thought he was shite at the Euro's but at least give him a start for us to see if he's improved ffs!
Has he tried to slip Moyes a nut cutlet, does he secretly play in the girls team and we don't know about it, because of his flowing locks, or are they using him to clean out wrinklies shit bag when we score. I'm completely at a loss.

Newmarket

Re: Karl?

Post by Newmarket »

Pilkington more like
Bring back Jonathon !

eskimo joe

Post by eskimo joe »

Fucked if I know, was wondering the same myself. He's played so rarely I forgot we had him. And as you say, what was the point of buying him, Europa League seems like a lame excuse he's hardly had a full game there, and as whiskey mentioned, why have him if you are going to start someone else in his position , one whose natural position it's not?

I know Moyes likes to give new players time to settle in, but this is going a little too far. Maybe he was a mistake he won't admit to. But it's got me a pondering.
whufc_crest whufc_crest whufc_crest

Whiskyman

Post by Whiskyman »

I asked exactly the same question on the match thread. Lanzini is clearly not defensively adequate to fill in for Soucek and I understood Kral is usually played in a defensive midfield position.
Why Is There Only One Monopolies Commission. Isn't That A Monopoly?

Brookbonds73

Post by Brookbonds73 »

Whiskyman wrote: Sun Jan 16, 2022 5:31 pm
I asked exactly the same question on the match thread. Lanzini is clearly not defensively adequate to fill in for Soucek and I understood Kral is usually played in a defensive midfield position.
Stunning isn't it.
There has to be something very wrong as to why he isn't getting any game time at all. I know it sounds ludicrous, but I honestly believe he's being paid to warm his arse and not play.
He's definitely not injured.
Perhaps he has a twin and the real one is still in Czechoslovakia and the one we have is out delivering parcels for Hermes.

terrya1965

Post by terrya1965 »

Maybe his Soucek and Coufal's gardener/Handyman/Interpreter/Hairdresser/Butler/Chef?

He seems to have absolutely no use here has a player?

Post by 9898 »

terrya1965 wrote: Sun Jan 16, 2022 9:40 pm Maybe his Soucek and Coufal's gardener/Handyman/Interpreter/Hairdresser/Butler/Chef?

Think Coufals playing like a gardener this season.
"Mum. I've wet the bed again."

andyginbrasil

Post by andyginbrasil »

Maybe he might get recalled by his club Spartak Moscow, due to lack of playing time, I would imagine they aren't happy with the situation, as it seems West Ham won't be completing a deal at the end of the loan period, why not terminate the loan as we have on a few of the youngsters last week.

terrya1965

Post by terrya1965 »

9898 wrote: Sun Jan 16, 2022 9:48 pm
terrya1965 wrote: Sun Jan 16, 2022 9:40 pm Maybe his Soucek and Coufal's gardener/Handyman/Interpreter/Hairdresser/Butler/Chef?

Think Coufals playing like a gardener this season.
Only full backs Trent and James are above him in Assists this season.

I think we should try and sign more gardeners then?