Man Utd vs West Ham Utd Official Match Thread

Chat about anything football related here!
Whiskyman

Re: Man Utd vs West Ham Utd Official Match Thread

Post by Whiskyman »

Newmarket wrote: Sat Jan 22, 2022 4:57 pm We got what we deserved
Imo neither side deserved 3 points. We were poor. But tbh I’ve become accustomed to that in recent weeks

Totally self-inflicted I can’t for the life of me think what Fredericks was trying to do with that header.
Why Is There Only One Monopolies Commission. Isn't That A Monopoly?

brookingslovechild

Post by brookingslovechild »

And there it is……again..plucky losers at OT. 56 yrs old and its this or a gubbing every fuckin season.
Not a good day.
Top 6 still realistic but you just feel this is an huge opportunity spurned.
Phone going off to save myself the shit txts soon to be landing.

Post by 9898 »

Been poor most of the season.
Scared Moyes managing again today.
10 players ers in our defensive third most of the game as playing for a draw.

The real Davis Moyes just stood up, just stood up.
"Mum. I've wet the bed again."

eskimo joe

Post by eskimo joe »

Have to say that I'm not so confident of us finishing in the top 6. We need to pull our socks up and get results , and not just from mediocre teams.

Only hope those nipping at our heals drop points and we improve , but somehow I think we will start to feel the pressure, handling it is the key, and we have had a small example of that handling recently.

Well, wasn't expecting a win though I secretly harboured the thought that we might.
whufc_crest whufc_crest whufc_crest

Castiron

Post by Castiron »

We weren't good enough to get a result. We are a tired squad, and if those cunts in charge don't do something about it, our season will implode.
Another perfect day for the troll to show its face. Probably one of the keyboard warriors slating Diop last week.

Brookbonds73

Post by Brookbonds73 »

Castiron wrote: Sat Jan 22, 2022 5:24 pm We weren't good enough to get a result. We are a tired squad, and if those cunts in charge don't do something about it, our season will implode.
Another perfect day for the troll to show its face. Probably one of the keyboard warriors slating Diop last week.
Agree Cast.
They've kept a very low profile. I was hoping COVID would take care of them, but they are like the preverbial cockroach.
Stinking scum.
Love a cup of Rosey I do.

Newmarket

Post by Newmarket »

9898 wrote: Sat Jan 22, 2022 5:14 pm Been poor most of the season.
Scared Moyes managing again today.
10 players ers in our defensive third most of the game as playing for a draw.

The real Davis Moyes just stood up, just stood up.
I agree . With a couple of individual exceptions.
Bring back Jonathon !

jameskel

Post by jameskel »

Not sure Bowen should have Benn hurtling down the wing, with 90 seconds left......

Big eyes still thinks we don't need a striker?
Covid in the Boardroom

BlackDiamond

Post by BlackDiamond »

DM obviously persuaded himself that a point would be sufficient and lost the game with the last opposition kick.

Effectively the first team squad has a 14 day break until Feb 08. The BBC televised FA cup game can be completed with fringe players, Kral,Noble, Yarmolenko,OkoFlex etc.

And he either gets Jesse Lingard or he doesn't. If he gets him, then 2022 looks fairly bright and if he doesn't we finish the season chugging around 8th/9th.

Somebody else would do something more positive and progressive but that's could've,should've territory...

Brookbonds73

Post by Brookbonds73 »

BlackDiamond wrote: Sat Jan 22, 2022 6:03 pm DM obviously persuaded himself that a point would be sufficient and lost the game with the last opposition kick.

Effectively the first team squad has a 14 day break until Feb 08. The BBC televised FA cup game can be completed with fringe players, Kral,Noble, Yarmolenko,OkoFlex etc.

And he either gets Jesse Lingard or he doesn't. If he gets him, then 2022 looks fairly bright and if he doesn't we finish the season chugging around 8th/9th.

Somebody else would do something more positive and progressive but that's could've,should've territory...
Having looked on faceache, there are still people suggesting we can finish fourth.
I think they need looking at personally, or failing that they need to start drinking heavily.
Love a cup of Rosey I do.