Man Utd vs West Ham Utd Official Match Thread

Chat about anything football related here!
JayK

Re: Man Utd vs West Ham Utd Official Match Thread

Post by JayK »

Brookbonds73 wrote: Sat Jan 22, 2022 6:15 pm
BlackDiamond wrote: Sat Jan 22, 2022 6:03 pm DM obviously persuaded himself that a point would be sufficient and lost the game with the last opposition kick.

Effectively the first team squad has a 14 day break until Feb 08. The BBC televised FA cup game can be completed with fringe players, Kral,Noble, Yarmolenko,OkoFlex etc.

And he either gets Jesse Lingard or he doesn't. If he gets him, then 2022 looks fairly bright and if he doesn't we finish the season chugging around 8th/9th.

Somebody else would do something more positive and progressive but that's could've,should've territory...
Having looked on faceache, there are still people suggesting we can finish fourth.
I think they need looking at personally, or failing that they need to start drinking heavily.
Maybe they are drinking heavily, hence their thoughts on our chances of 4th :lol:
COYI!!!

Dagger

Post by Dagger »

Just seen the goal it’s off fucking side

Brookbonds73

Post by Brookbonds73 »

JayK wrote: Sat Jan 22, 2022 6:33 pm
Brookbonds73 wrote: Sat Jan 22, 2022 6:15 pm

Having looked on faceache, there are still people suggesting we can finish fourth.
I think they need looking at personally, or failing that they need to start drinking heavily.
Maybe they are drinking heavily, hence their thoughts on our chances of 4th :lol:
I know what you mean, I'm still expecting us to win Euro 96.
Love a cup of Rosey I do.

JayK

Post by JayK »

Brookbonds73 wrote: Sat Jan 22, 2022 6:52 pm
JayK wrote: Sat Jan 22, 2022 6:33 pm

I know what you mean, I'm still expecting us to win Euro 96.
:lol: Stop it. I still think Gazzas gonna get on the end of that ball from shearer in extra time
COYI!!!

Towie

Post by Towie »

Dagger wrote: Sat Jan 22, 2022 6:48 pm Just seen the goal it’s off fucking side
Looks a clear offside, Mike Dean on VAR.

Nothing more to say.

Top 4 a distant dream now, if I was Moyes I would concentrate on getting the 3pts we need to stay up.
It’s not what you do it is the way that you do it.

eskimo joe

Post by eskimo joe »

Do you think DM is starting to feel unsure of himself_..I mean we beat Liverpool playing to win , especially played well in the second half, this team arent anywhere near them and he chooses, by the looks of it, to opt for a point and play safe. For some reason it is beginning to feel like he is playing safe and choosing the wrong options.

EDIT... Fuck me, just listened to Moyes post match interview, sounds like a beaten man,..well he half beat himself really. Was going to say that this game has now decided where his attention is going to lay, and maybe it should because i seriously doubt we will finish higher than 7th.Still a good season but could have been so much better.
whufc_crest whufc_crest whufc_crest

Castiron

Post by Castiron »

Towie wrote: Sat Jan 22, 2022 8:03 pm
Dagger wrote: Sat Jan 22, 2022 6:48 pm Just seen the goal it’s off fucking side
Looks a clear offside, Mike Dean on VAR.

Nothing more to say.

Top 4 a distant dream now, if I was Moyes I would concentrate on getting the 3pts we need to stay up.
Was Dean really the VAR

terrya1965

Post by terrya1965 »

Parry Hotter wrote: Sat Jan 22, 2022 1:10 pm
terrya1965 wrote: Sat Jan 22, 2022 12:34 pm

And their 12th man,the Official's. 😉
Ohh please fuck off with these conspiracy ideas terry. Gets boring after so many times.
Tbh Harry,I see the BBC freeze lines at work and I thought,if we had a goal chalked off by an arm,I'd be disappointed,so I excepted defeat gracefully.

But then I look a couple of Football sites TONIGHT and everyone is up in arms.

I really can't make any proper comment,because I haven't seen it.What do you reckon Harry?

terrya1965

Post by terrya1965 »

It don't matter how awful Man Utd are playing,they seem to always pull off a win against us..Arsenal are the same too.

From what I have seen and heard,they deserved their result.

Looks like we could do with a few extra bodies or maybe it's too late..

I think we should make the Cup Competitions our main priority now.

Brookbonds73

Post by Brookbonds73 »

eskimo joe wrote: Sat Jan 22, 2022 8:09 pm Do you think DM is starting to feel unsure of himself_..I mean we beat Liverpool playing to win , especially played well in the second half, this team arent anywhere near them and he chooses, by the looks of it, to opt for a point and play safe. For some reason it is beginning to feel like he is playing safe and choosing the wrong options.

EDIT... Fuck me, just listened to Moyes post match interview, sounds like a beaten man,..well he half beat himself really. Was going to say that this game has now decided where his attention is going to lay, and maybe it should because i seriously doubt we will finish higher than 7th.Still a good season but could have been so much better.
Haven't listened to it Joe, so can't comment.
But what he needs to do is stop bigging up the owners and stating how they've told him that he can go out and spend.
Either spend it, bring in some players or shut the fuck up.
Either he's a dithering cunt or he's lying through his teeth to save their arse.
Love a cup of Rosey I do.