Remaining games

Chat about anything football related here!
Ibbyham

Remaining games

Post by Ibbyham »

As we are in our winter break and that will give our players to rest and recharge batteries. We played 23 games so far more than our top 7 or 8 rivals. Wolves who are 8th and only 3 points behind us are in fine form and that is not good fur us as we could finished as low as 8th and nothing to play for next season.

Remaining games:

Home games left over - Arsenal, Aston Villa, Burnley, Everton, Man City, Newcastle, Watford and Wolves.

Away games left over - Brentford, Brighton, Chelsea, Leicester, Liverpool, Norwich and Tottenham.

We got 37 points from 23 games, to finish top 6, we need at least 65 points so that 28 points to get from our remaining 15 games which is almost 2 points per games which is a big ask but can we achieved that?

Winnable chance:

Home - Burnley, Everton, Newcastle, Watford
Away - Brentford, Norwich

That 6 teams = 18 points added to the 37 points that makes 55 points.

Draw likely outcome

Home - Arsenal, Aston Villa, Man City (if they already sealed the title beforehand), Wolves
Away : Brighton (last game and nothing for them to play for), Leicester

That another 6 points from those 6 teams possible added to the 55 points that make 61 points which may give us 7th place.

Losable games:

Home: None
Away : Chelsea, Liverpool and Tottenham

Hope West Ham can do better than what I predicted
"I am always correct", but "if I am wrong", please refer to the first phrase.

JayK

Re: Remaining games

Post by JayK »

I think you should put the bottles and crack away Ibbs :lol:
COYI!!!

Ibbyham

Post by Ibbyham »

JayK wrote: Sat Jan 22, 2022 6:36 pm I think you should put the bottles and crack away Ibbs :lol:
Just wish West Ham not cracked it against Man Utd.

Hope we can get many wins as we can but West Ham need to buy 3 players to have more chance.

JayK

Post by JayK »

Ibbyham wrote: Sat Jan 22, 2022 7:49 pm
JayK wrote: Sat Jan 22, 2022 6:36 pm I think you should put the bottles and crack away Ibbs :lol:

Hope we can get many wins as we can but West Ham need to buy 3 players to have more chance.
I know mate. We all wish the same. Sadly can’t see it currently
COYI!!!

Ibbyham

Post by Ibbyham »

JayK wrote: Sat Jan 22, 2022 7:55 pm
Ibbyham wrote: Sat Jan 22, 2022 7:49 pm

What worries me most is Declan Rice, if West Ham failed to get to Europe next season, I knew 100% Rice will not sign a contract and will go to bigger club.

eskimo joe

Post by eskimo joe »

19 points is my optimistic guess, but you are further up the prediction league than i, so have ago and tell us...Is it possible for 28
whufc_crest whufc_crest whufc_crest

JayK

Post by JayK »

Ibbyham wrote: Sat Jan 22, 2022 8:02 pm
JayK wrote: Sat Jan 22, 2022 7:55 pm

What worries me most is Declan Rice, if West Ham failed to get to Europe next season, I knew 100% Rice will not sign a contract and will go to bigger club.
Wonder if gold and Sullivan wanna sell him before they sell up next year
COYI!!!

eskimo joe

Post by eskimo joe »

JayK wrote: Sat Jan 22, 2022 8:29 pm
Ibbyham wrote: Sat Jan 22, 2022 8:02 pm

Wonder if gold and Sullivan wanna sell him before they sell up next year
Never thought of that, Maybe thats why hes upping the selling price. Knows he wont get it, but might up what he would have a little.
whufc_crest whufc_crest whufc_crest

Whiskyman

Post by Whiskyman »

Ibbyham wrote: Sat Jan 22, 2022 5:47 pm As we are in our winter break and that will give our players to rest and recharge batteries. We played 23 games so far more than our top 7 or 8 rivals. Wolves who are 8th and only 3 points behind us are in fine form and that is not good fur us as we could finished as low as 8th and nothing to play for next season.

Remaining games:

Home games left over - Arsenal, Aston Villa, Burnley, Everton, Man City, Newcastle, Watford and Wolves.

Away games left over - Brentford, Brighton, Chelsea, Leicester, Liverpool, Norwich and Tottenham.

We got 37 points from 23 games, to finish top 6, we need at least 65 points so that 28 points to get from our remaining 15 games which is almost 2 points per games which is a big ask but can we achieved that?

Winnable chance:

Home - Burnley, Everton, Newcastle, Watford
Away - Brentford, Norwich

That 6 teams = 18 points added to the 37 points that makes 55 points.

Draw likely outcome

Home - Arsenal, Aston Villa, Man City (if they already sealed the title beforehand), Wolves
Away : Brighton (last game and nothing for them to play for), Leicester

That another 6 points from those 6 teams possible added to the 55 points that make 61 points which may give us 7th place.

Losable games:

Home: None
Away : Chelsea, Liverpool and Tottenham

Hope West Ham can do better than what I predicted
Decent analysis Ibbs. But home losable games nil? Have you forgotten Brentford, Southampton and Leeds. ? ;)
Why Is There Only One Monopolies Commission. Isn't That A Monopoly?

Ironworksfc

Post by Ironworksfc »

As it stands now, we will need lucky to finish 7th.

The end of season drop off has started earlier than last season and our lack of squad depth will find us wanting.

It's just a shame, as we should of built on what was achieved last season and haven't done so. Knew it would happen, so not really that surprised.
Omicron is an anagram of moronic