Oficial January Transfer Window Thread

Chat about anything football related here!
BillyDWhizz

Re: Patrik Schick, Daniele Rugani and Layvin Kurzawa will become West Ham players in the coming days

Post by BillyDWhizz »

I see what you've done here. You have replaced the names Tomáš Holeš and Adam Hlozek with Daniele Rugani and Layvin Kurzawa and regurgitated one of your posts from the summer. It wasn't correct then and I'm doubting you'll be any more lucky this time around.
Who the fuck is General Failure and why is he reading my harddisk?

Dwayne Pipes

Re: Patrik Schick, Daniele Rugani and Layvin Kurzawa will become West Ham players in the coming days

Post by Dwayne Pipes »

You wanna change your username to Pipe Dream son
:D

Brookbonds73

Post by Brookbonds73 »

Those three deals.
Are they buy one get one free in Tesco's.
Love a cup of Rosey I do.

Brookbonds73

Post by Brookbonds73 »

Meanwhile in other news.

Meatloaf's looking a tad peaky.

Pipe smurf

Post by Pipe smurf »

Brookbonds73 wrote: Mon Jan 24, 2022 5:57 pm Meanwhile in other news.

:lol:

Believe it or not, I´ve got my sources, interest from us in Rugani is very much and has been for a while, Schick has been Moyes nr 1 choice since the summer and work on that deal has been ongoing behind the sheets. Antonee Robinson is also being looked at .

I wont tell you more and soon we will find out

whufc_crest

Ibbyham

Post by Ibbyham »

Pipe smurf wrote: Mon Jan 24, 2022 3:28 pm Moyes is confident he will seal thee deals before the end of the transfer window
In your dream mate! West Ham manager Moyes still saying we are struggling to find a good players that he want so I don't expect any signing as Moyes is wasting too much time trying to get the players he want that is so tied up to their clubs and can't see anyone coming in. 7 days left and nothing happened as I am bored of those boring rumours that West Ham are linked to the players
"I am always correct", but "if I am wrong", please refer to the first phrase.

andyginbrasil

Post by andyginbrasil »

Pipe smurf wrote: Mon Jan 24, 2022 6:41 pm

Believe it or not, I´ve got my sources, interest from us in Rugani is very much and has been for a while, Schick has been Moyes nr 1 choice since the summer and work on that deal has been ongoing behind the sheets. Antonee Robinson is also being looked at .

whufc_crest
Antonee Robinson looks the weakest link there....

Brookbonds73

Post by Brookbonds73 »

andyginbrasil wrote: Mon Jan 24, 2022 6:57 pm

whufc_crest
Anne Robinson?

Brookbonds73

Post by Brookbonds73 »

whufc_crest
Ok.
We shall see.

andyginbrasil

Post by andyginbrasil »

Brookbonds73 wrote: Mon Jan 24, 2022 6:58 pm
andyginbrasil wrote: Mon Jan 24, 2022 6:57 pm

Anne Robinson?
:lol: :lol: