H ammer Chat on youtube

Chat about anything football related here!
garnett

Re: H ammer Chat on youtube

Post by garnett »

Yet another JL bore fest, dogs and bones come to mind :(

Dwayne Pipes

Post by Dwayne Pipes »

What’s the crack with the boats then can you just rock up or is it a ticket affair ?

BlackDiamond

Post by BlackDiamond »

What amuses me - and this isn't a knock, it's an observation - is during a normal 14 min podcast, Gonzo will generally say something like "who knows ?" when discussing someones performance stats, relevant to the current subject under discussion ..And I always think - well you should, because the viewer will expect the host (Gonzo) to know accesible facts before deciding to talk about them in the first place.

Especially if your promoting an additional subscription service. Perhaps it's a layer of humour that bypasses me...like,obviously he knows,but he's going to pretend he doesn't and not tell us anyway to refine the joke further...

And if you can find a podcast where he doesn't say "who knows" or "I have no idea" then you will have spent quite a long time indeed...

garnett

Post by garnett »

Dwayne Pipes wrote: Tue Mar 29, 2022 5:24 pm What’s the crack with the boats then can you just rock up or is it a ticket affair ?
It's a ticket job, can't remember how it works now I did it year's ago, I believe there is information on this forum under " match day " heading.

ToneLoc

Post by ToneLoc »

Morning all.
Been a while since I posted so I hope everyone's well and enjoying our European adventures.
Yeah it is a shame that the site isn't the humming hive of activity that it was in the early days of it's existence and back to the golden days of Footymad.

It's evolution I suppose. Many folk now want the more directly interactive and visual experience of a WhatsApp, TikTok, Twatter etc.......
And of course, a lot of the chat also accompanies the YouTube videos.

I know that Gonzo and Geo's professional and personal situations change a fair bit during lockdown and they decided to throw everything into the Hammerschat stuff. I'm sure no one on here begrudges a couple of blokes making a living.

As for this site....well, anyone can join at any time can't they? These community sites are supposed to be organic and should not depend on figureheads like Geo and Gonzo to keep them moving along.
I've certainly made a point of inviting a number of people in over the years (alright, no cunt joined but you get my point :lol: ).
Fancy calling your only son "Barnestoneworth"
He's got another name....
Yeah....."United"

terrya1965

Post by terrya1965 »

ToneLoc wrote: Wed Mar 30, 2022 9:17 am Morning all.
Been a while since I posted so I hope everyone's well and enjoying our European adventures.
Yeah it is a shame that the site isn't the humming hive of activity that it was in the early days of it's existence and back to the golden days of Footymad.

It's evolution I suppose. Many folk now want the more directly interactive and visual experience of a WhatsApp, TikTok, Twatter etc.......
And of course, a lot of the chat also accompanies the YouTube videos.

I know that Gonzo and Geo's professional and personal situations change a fair bit during lockdown and they decided to throw everything into the Hammerschat stuff. I'm sure no one on here begrudges a couple of blokes making a living.

As for this site....well, anyone can join at any time can't they? These community sites are supposed to be organic and should not depend on figureheads like Geo and Gonzo to keep them moving along.
I've certainly made a point of inviting a number of people in over the years (alright, no cunt joined but you get my point :lol: ).
Has Brucie would say

"Nice to hear(see) you,nice to hear(see) you,nice".

Whiskyman

Post by Whiskyman »

See what happens ? I mention his name and, voila, like Lazarus he returns in a blaze of glory. ;)
Why Is There Only One Monopolies Commission. Isn't That A Monopoly?

BlackDiamond

Post by BlackDiamond »

Whiskyman wrote: Wed Mar 30, 2022 10:52 am See what happens ? I mention his name and, voila, like Lazarus he returns in a blaze of glory. ;)
And according to scripture it took Jesus four days to return him to life - you did it in one day...

JayK

Post by JayK »

BlackDiamond wrote: Wed Mar 30, 2022 11:08 am
Whiskyman wrote: Wed Mar 30, 2022 10:52 am See what happens ? I mention his name and, voila, like Lazarus he returns in a blaze of glory. ;)
And according to scripture it took Jesus four days to return him to life - you did it in one day...
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
COYI!!!

ToneLoc

Post by ToneLoc »

Blame Palerider and JayK…… they’re my eyes and ears on here ;)
Fancy calling your only son "Barnestoneworth"
He's got another name....
Yeah....."United"