Who wants me to tell them some facts regarding West Ham and the next few years

Chat about anything football related here!

Re: Who wants me to tell them some facts regarding West Ham and the next few years

Post by 9898 »

9898 wrote: Wed Apr 13, 2022 2:29 pm Zouma - Won't be playing football in 24 - 30 months. Serious injuries have ruined his body. Watch when he just walks. he limps because he is over compensating from serious injuries and that is ruining his body.
Bowen - Won't score 5 PL goals next season.
Soucek - Crowd will turn on him halfway through next season but Moyes will still play him as he is 6'4.
Moyes - Crowd will turn next season with realisation that he is a very, very ordinary manager whose style of play is very, very non West Ham.

New owner - Deal will fall through.
Fabianski will be replace at some point next season, and then win his place back because replacement will be poor, whether Areola or Johnstone.
Dawson will still be a starting CB next season.
Rice will join Chelsea and we will get Loftus Cheek.
Antonio will be our starting CF next season.
Highlighted the ones already happening.
"Mum. I've wet the bed again."

Newmarket

Re: Who wants me to tell them some facts regarding West Ham and the next few years

Post by Newmarket »

Ok I’ll bite 🎣 :roll:

Bowen -really ? Two games in ??
Soucek-maybe , come back mid season (as you stated) to discuss.
Moyes-I told YOU that ages ago . Stop trying to take credit for my insights .
Dawson-really ? He’s injured ffs so how is that starting ?
Antonio-man walks on moon moment .

You need much bigger Boilies than those you Cunt
Bring back Jonathon !

JayK

Post by JayK »

Newmarket wrote: Mon Aug 15, 2022 2:07 pm Ok I’ll bite 🎣 :roll:

:lol:
COYI!!!

Post by 9898 »

Newmarket wrote: Mon Aug 15, 2022 2:07 pm Ok I’ll bite 🎣 :roll:

Hold on.
Bowen has the signs.
Soicek 100%.
Moues I said from day one.
Dawson. Yep. Fans already can't wait for his return.

My boilie beats your MAGGOT.

Post by 9898 »

9898 wrote: Wed Apr 13, 2022 2:29 pm Zouma - Won't be playing football in 24 - 30 months. Serious injuries have ruined his body. Watch when he just walks. he limps because he is over compensating from serious injuries and that is ruining his body.
Soucek - Crowd will turn on him halfway through next season but Moyes will still play him as he is 6'4.
Moyes - Crowd will turn next season with realisation that he is a very, very ordinary manager whose style of play is very, very non West Ham.
Fabianski will be replace at some point next season, and then win his place back because replacement will be poor, whether Areola or Johnstone.
Who disagrees now?

Towie

Post by Towie »

9898 wrote: Sun Aug 21, 2022 8:35 pm
Who disagrees now?
Typical Sky fan reaction.😂😂😂
It’s not what you do it is the way that you do it.

terrya1965

Post by terrya1965 »

9898 wrote: Sun Aug 21, 2022 8:35 pm
Who disagrees now?
Tbf it's hard to argue atm.

Moyes is a stubborn old git and his sapping the confidence of our players.He wants to play the same tactics,no matter who he brings in,transfer wise.

He has to change,otherwise,his got to go.

Post by 9898 »

Look at this post. The knowledge strikes again.
I see people are now realising ng Bowen is shit and want him dropped. Remember I posted this 18 months ago

P.s Bowen is now on minus 1 goal after Chelsea.

eskimo joe

Post by eskimo joe »

Junky.
whufc_crest whufc_crest whufc_crest

hd1

Post by hd1 »

9898 wrote: Mon Sep 05, 2022 9:03 am P.s Bowen is now on minus 1 goal after Chelsea.
-1 goal :lol: what a dickhead you are