Who wants me to tell them some facts regarding West Ham and the next few years

Chat about anything football related here!

Who wants me to tell them some facts regarding West Ham and the next few years

Post by 9898 »

If enough people ask I will supply the information.
"Mum. I've wet the bed again."

Ibbyham

Re: Who wants me to tell them some facts regarding West Ham and the next few years

Post by Ibbyham »

Ye gosh! The trolley man is getting out of control because his wheel came off

That my answer to you.

Hope that help!

I thank you Sir
"I am always correct", but "if I am wrong", please refer to the first phrase.

garnett

Re: Who wants me to tell them some facts regarding West Ham and the next few years

Post by garnett »

Go for it, I'm all ears.

Post by 9898 »

Zouma - Won't be playing football in 24 - 30 months. Serious injuries have ruined his body. Watch when he just walks. he limps because he is over compensating from serious injuries and that is ruining his body.
Bowen - Won't score 5 PL goals next season.
Soucek - Crowd will turn on him halfway through next season but Moyes will still play him as he is 6'4.
Moyes - Crowd will turn next season with realisation that he is a very, very ordinary manager whose style of play is very, very non West Ham.
New owner - Deal will fall through.
Fabianski will be replace at some point next season, and then win his place back because replacement will be poor, whether Areola or Johnstone.
Dawson will still be a starting CB next season.
Rice will join Chelsea and we will get Loftus Cheek.
Antonio will be our starting CF next season.

eskimo joe

Post by eskimo joe »

One was enough apparently.
whufc_crest whufc_crest whufc_crest

Post by 9898 »

eskimo joe wrote: Wed Apr 13, 2022 2:43 pm One was enough apparently.
If someone asks you a question do you answer them? or are you so ignorant you ignore them?

garnett

Post by garnett »

9898 wrote: Wed Apr 13, 2022 2:29 pm Zouma - Won't be playing football in 24 - 30 months. Serious injuries have ruined his body. Watch when he just walks. he limps because he is over compensating from serious injuries and that is ruining his body.
Soucek - Crowd will turn on him halfway through next season but Moyes will still play him as he is 6'4.
Moyes - Crowd will turn next season with realisation that he is a very, very ordinary manager whose style of play is very, very non West Ham.
Fabianski will be replace at some point next season, and then win his place back because replacement will be poor, whether Areola or Johnstone.
4 possibilities.

Post by 9898 »

garnett wrote: Wed Apr 13, 2022 3:02 pm
9898 wrote: Wed Apr 13, 2022 2:29 pm Zouma - Won't be playing football in 24 - 30 months. Serious injuries have ruined his body. Watch when he just walks. he limps because he is over compensating from serious injuries and that is ruining his body.
4 possibilities.
What ones?

eskimo joe

Post by eskimo joe »

9898 wrote: Wed Apr 13, 2022 2:48 pm
eskimo joe wrote: Wed Apr 13, 2022 2:43 pm One was enough apparently.
If someone asks you a question do you answer them? or are you so ignorant you ignore them?
You obviously are , ignoring both your original statement and my own. Or maybe you are stupid enough read something different into what I wrote.
whufc_crest whufc_crest whufc_crest

Brookbonds73

Post by Brookbonds73 »

Still apart from that.
Everything's just spiffing.
Love a cup of Rosey I do.