Who wants me to tell them some facts regarding West Ham and the next few years

Chat about anything football related here!
Pipe smurf

Re: Who wants me to tell them some facts regarding West Ham and the next few years

Post by Pipe smurf »

"New owner - Deal will fall through"

You are wrong, Kretinsky is determined in taking over

Newmarket

Re: Who wants me to tell them some facts regarding West Ham and the next few years

Post by Newmarket »

Pipe smurf wrote: Sat Sep 17, 2022 2:37 pm "New owner - Deal will fall through"

As I’ve commented before when he’s bumped that comment up , very little has come true .

He can’t wait for it to though.
Bring back Jonathon !

Towie

Post by Towie »

Newmarket wrote: Sat Sep 17, 2022 3:24 pm
Pipe smurf wrote: Sat Sep 17, 2022 2:37 pm "New owner - Deal will fall through"

As I’ve commented before when he’s bumped that comment up , very little has come true .

He can’t wait for it to though.

The Stupid cunt doesn’t know the difference between predictions and actual facts.

Though his Moyes prediction looks like coming true, although most on here would have predicted that so nothing special.
It’s not what you do it is the way that you do it.

Post by 9898 »

9898 wrote: Wed Apr 13, 2022 2:29 pm Zouma - Won't be playing football in 24 - 30 months. Serious injuries have ruined his body. Watch when he just walks. he limps because he is over compensating from serious injuries and that is ruining his body.
Bowen - Won't score 5 PL goals next season.
Soucek - Crowd will turn on him halfway through next season but Moyes will still play him as he is 6'4.
Moyes - Crowd will turn next season with realisation that he is a very, very ordinary manager whose style of play is very, very non West Ham.
New owner - Deal will fall through.
Fabianski will be replace at some point next season, and then win his place back because replacement will be poor, whether Areola or Johnstone.
Dawson will still be a starting CB next season.
Rice will join Chelsea and we will get Loftus Cheek.
Antonio will be our starting CF next season.
SPOT ON.

Zouma - Reality.
Bowen - No one can see him scoring 5 PL goals.
Soucek - Happened.
Moyes - Happened.
Fabianski - Happened when Areola played and people realised how poor he is.
Dawson - Will happen shortly.
Antonio - Happened.
"Mum. I've wet the bed again."

Post by 9898 »

9898 wrote: Wed Apr 13, 2022 2:29 pm Zouma - Won't be playing football in 24 - 30 months. Serious injuries have ruined his body. Watch when he just walks. he limps because he is over compensating from serious injuries and that is ruining his body.
Soucek - Crowd will turn on him halfway through next season but Moyes will still play him as he is 6'4.
Moyes - Crowd will turn next season with realisation that he is a very, very ordinary manager whose style of play is very, very non West Ham.
Fabianski will be replace at some point next season, and then win his place back because replacement will be poor, whether Areola or Johnstone.
All looking good

Dwayne Pipes

Post by Dwayne Pipes »

Anyone who shows an inkling a of ability this cunt fucking stifles Benny Paqueta Scammacca Fornals are wasted at this club under this manager and his fucking staff
Rather they will put a fucking useless Argey prick
A clumsy cunt masquerading as a fucking striker
A Czech who can’t pass a fucking football ,this team is regressing rapidly.
The sooner we get someone in with fresh ideas the better.

Whiskyman

Post by Whiskyman »

Dwayne Pipes wrote: Sun Nov 06, 2022 11:19 pm Anyone who shows an inkling a of ability this cunt fucking stifles Benny Paqueta Scammacca Fornals are wasted at this club under this manager and his fucking staff
Rather they will put a fucking useless Argey prick
A clumsy cunt masquerading as a fucking striker
A Czech who can’t pass a fucking football ,this team is regressing rapidly.
The sooner we get someone in with fresh ideas the better.
You really should stop sitting on the fence Dwayne. :)
Why Is There Only One Monopolies Commission. Isn't That A Monopoly?

Post by 9898 »

Genuine question. Who disagrees with any of my facts?

Towie

Post by Towie »

9898 wrote: Sat Nov 12, 2022 7:02 pm
Genuine question. Who disagrees with any of my facts?
Me tosspot.
It’s not what you do it is the way that you do it.

Castiron

Post by Castiron »

And as predictable as a Moyes set up before a game, the troll boy is wanking himself to death 😂