Summer transfer window thread (What ins and outs do you want to see?)

Chat about anything football related here!
Brookbonds73

Re: Summer transfer window thread (What ins and outs do you want to see?)

Post by Brookbonds73 »

News just in.

West Ham to sell Kurt Zouma, Craig Dawson, Angelo Ogbonna, and Issa Diop, to fund transfer of new Morrocan centre half.
Love a cup of Rosey I do.

Clayton

Post by Clayton »

Brookbonds73 wrote: Mon Jun 20, 2022 1:27 pm News just in.

West Ham to sell Kurt Zouma, Craig Dawson, Angelo Ogbonna, and Issa Diop, to fund transfer of new Morrocan centre half.
So both Alese and Baptiste miss out again , what is Moyes up to :evil: ;) .

garnett

Post by garnett »

eskimo joe wrote: Mon Jun 20, 2022 1:01 pm
garnett wrote: Mon Jun 20, 2022 12:41 pm Let's hope he is mustard.
Who! Coleman?
Didn`t read the 8 things you needed to know, did you.

palerider

Post by palerider »

Brookbonds73 wrote: Mon Jun 20, 2022 1:27 pm News just in.

And quite rightly so my learned friend.

The dwarf has found a nice little pad in the Bahamas for his impending retirement, but it's expensive. He did save us after all.

Ibbyham

Post by Ibbyham »

Clayton wrote: Mon Jun 20, 2022 1:22 pm
Ibbyham wrote: Mon Jun 20, 2022 12:40 pm Glad that Aguerd deal has been done and our defensive lines is in good strong strength in depth with 2 LB in Cresswell and Aguard plus Johnson if required, we got 4 good central defence in Ogbonna, Zouma, Dawson and Aguerd with Diop possibly leaving plus 2 youth players in Baptiste and Alese and we got decent RB in Coufal, Johnson and Ashby so that cover everything for all competitions this season.

What we need now:

GK - Areola to sign Permanently and please Moyes and the board, STOP trying to get the cheap wages!!!

1 or 2 Defensive Midfielder - as cover for Rice and Soucek and hope to keep Soucek for another season. Connor Coventry is the only cover but only can play against lower teams in Cups competitions if that happened. Moyes need to STOP dithering on Southampton Jamie Ward-Prowse as he is far too expensive and we don't want to waste week in and week out trying to get him because Southampton will be a hard ball so please FORGET HIM. Need to get 1 or 2 that are good young ones.

A left sided attacking midfielder - West Ham are weak on that area as Benrahma, Vlasics and Fornals aren't good in that area as those 3 are fine in central area so not sure if West Ham will get the Hull City player in Lewis-Potter and whether he is the same mould as Bowen. Moyes need to upped his speed to get a good left winger.

A right sided attacking midfielder - we need a back-up for Bowen and to play some part in Europa and domestic cup.

A striker - that we have been looking for more than 2 years and spend too much time dithering, and most of our targets ones went to other clubs like Liverpool Aston Villa, etc and Tottenham want to get Blackburn Brereton Diaz which we were strongly linked. Antonio CANNOT plays every match so we need a striker and need this summer. NO EXCUSES, NO DITHERING FOR CHEAPS AND NO MATTER WHAT PRICE THAT WILL BE. West Ham should also keep Sonny Perkins as he is nearer to 1st team and hope he will play some part of the Europa Conference League as that will build him confident and hope he will be the next Tony Cottee.

So that GK, 1 or 2 DM, left attacking winger, right attacking winger and a striker.

so that 5 to 6 players and we got more than £120 Millions to spend so NO EXCUSES for dithering to get the cheap! We CANNOT afford to waste more times as only just 7 weeks before Premier League will start. GET A MOVE ON Moyes! Now!!
I know its says one of his secondary positions is LB , but I can only find stats of him playing there on 3 occasions and that was 4 years ago , so I wouldn't say we are covered in that area at all when in reality Cresswell should be on the bench anyway .
You could be right so we need a LB as well.
"I am always correct", but "if I am wrong", please refer to the first phrase.

Dwayne Pipes

Post by Dwayne Pipes »

Fuck me a signing ,went right under the radar that one very stealth like.
Congrats to the negotiating team :lol:

Welcome Naffy !

JayK

Post by JayK »

Dwayne Pipes wrote: Mon Jun 20, 2022 2:34 pm Fuck me a signing ,went right under the radar that one very stealth like.
Congrats to the negotiating team :lol:

Welcome Naffy !
:lol:
COYI!!!

Post by 9898 »

Hmmmm. Moroccan Centre half playing in the French league that no one else was after.
I'd hold your horses before calling him the new Bobby Moore.
"Mum. I've wet the bed again."

Dwayne Pipes

Post by Dwayne Pipes »

9898 wrote: Mon Jun 20, 2022 4:30 pm Hmmmm. Moroccan Centre half playing in the French league that no one else was after.
I'd hold your horses before calling him the new Bobby Moore.
I thought the new Bobby Moorish tbf.

andyginbrasil

Post by andyginbrasil »

Fuck me he hasn´t kicked a ball yet and it´s started