Summer transfer window thread (What ins and outs do you want to see?)

Chat about anything football related here!
palerider

Re: Summer transfer window thread (What ins and outs do you want to see?)

Post by palerider »

It says it all when some second rate Polish defender turns his nose up at us.

BlackDiamond

Post by BlackDiamond »

I reckon DM will sign three more players

A LB as cover for vice-captain Cresswell
A CB as cover for everyone
A CM to partner Rice

DM explained he wants to recruit top-six type quality - we will see

Currently a lot of hope rests with Samacca and Cornet raising standards. A high tide raises all ships philosophy

Clayton

Post by Clayton »

BlackDiamond wrote: Sat Aug 13, 2022 9:42 am I reckon DM will sign three more players

A CM to partner Rice

Currently a lot of hope rests with Samacca and Cornet raising standards. A high tide raises all ships philosophy
Not just them , we also have the likes of Areola , Aguerd , Ashby at RB , New LB , Johnson at CB , new DM to partner Rice , Fornals playing 10 , well that's how I want to see it .

palerider

Post by palerider »

BlackDiamond wrote: Sat Aug 13, 2022 9:42 am I reckon DM will sign three more players

A CM to partner Rice

The way I see it....

Zouma was a Moyes choice. And Moyes hates being wrong. So whoever's being lined up it won't be to replace either him or Aguerd, who'll slot back in when fit. Of all the CB's touted, Kehrer looks the best which is why Moyes won't want him as there'll be too much pressure for him to be first choice. So we trawl the bargain aisles for cheap benchwarmers who probably think the PL is a piece of piss.

The left-back he wants will also have to perform CB duties. See above.

The partner for Rice is a tall Czech. That won't change. At a push it will be Downes should injury prevail.

So it will be just one more player imo, a journeyman left-sided CB happy for a payday leaving just one conclusion.

Moyes is a cunt.

Clayton

Post by Clayton »

palerider wrote: Sat Aug 13, 2022 10:22 am

A CM to partner Rice

The way I see it....

Zouma was a Moyes choice. And Moyes hates being wrong. So whoever's being lined up it won't be to replace either him or Aguerd, who'll slot back in when fit. Of all the CB's touted, Kehrer looks the best which is why Moyes won't want him as there'll be too much pressure for him to be first choice. So we trawl the bargain aisles for cheap benchwarmers who probably think the PL is a piece of piss.

The left-back he wants will also have to perform CB duties. See above.

The partner for Rice is a tall Czech. That won't change. At a push it will be Downes should injury prevail.

So it will be just one more player imo, a journeyman left-sided CB happy for a payday leaving just one conclusion.

Moyes is a cunt.
He can't be , because as far as I'm concerned he ain't that useful :o ;) .

palerider

Post by palerider »

Szalai too expensive and it emerges that PSG want 20m euros for a German international who's quick, versatile and only 24. How dare they. We've offered 12.1m. That 0.1m makes all the difference.

And Kehrer doesn't seem that keen anyway.

Meanwhile, Razor Ruddock is down to only two bottles of vodka a day so don't go to bed.

This is Alan Pale from Sky Sports news at Rush Green awaiting deadline day and the tumblweeds drifting past.

Pipe smurf

Post by Pipe smurf »

So according to an ITK on KUMB who has´t been wrong this summer we are going for a 29 year old Belgian who has never played outside the Belgian league in instead of Onana

MIND BOGGLING

Clayton

Post by Clayton »

Kehrer CB £19m , Sosa LB £25m ( could of got cheaper and as good but someone in the negotiating party wasn't on the ball ) and Koopmeiner £25m are all available and not that expensive as far as young experienced internationals go . These three would greatly improve our starting eleven , hopefully .
Could do with cover for Bowen ( especially as Yarmolenko has been let go ) so maybe a loan deal for a player with an option to buy maybe .
Last edited by Clayton on Mon Aug 15, 2022 10:20 am, edited 1 time in total.

palerider

Post by palerider »

Clayton wrote: Mon Aug 15, 2022 10:07 am Kehrer CB £19m , Sosa LB £25m ( could of got cheaper but someone in the negotiating party wasn't on the ball ) and Koopmeiner £25m are all available and not that expensive as far as young experienced internationals go . These three would greatly improve our starting eleven , hopefully .
Could do with cover for Bowen ( especially as Yarmolenko has been let go ) so maybe a loan deal for a player .
I don't think we'll see any incomings until the final day scramble and even then we may get gazumped if said target is any good.

Despite bringing Newman in our transfer dealings are reminiscent of a third-rate old-time music hall act.

JayK

Post by JayK »

palerider wrote: Mon Aug 15, 2022 10:15 am
Clayton wrote: Mon Aug 15, 2022 10:07 am Kehrer CB £19m , Sosa LB £25m ( could of got cheaper but someone in the negotiating party wasn't on the ball ) and Koopmeiner £25m are all available and not that expensive as far as young experienced internationals go . These three would greatly improve our starting eleven , hopefully .
Could do with cover for Bowen ( especially as Yarmolenko has been let go ) so maybe a loan deal for a player .
I don't think we'll see any incomings until the final day scramble and even then we may get gazumped if said target is any good.

Despite bringing Newman in our transfer dealings are reminiscent of a third-rate old-time music hall act.
I think Newman has done what he’s good at and found players to Moyes and the dwarfs requirements but the negotiating part of his and the boards job has fallen short
COYI!!!